Box three please!
JVhGZl0.png:(tYUWCism.png:(gO9caz9.png
@AestheticOwl A reminder to post the prizes lol
@AestheticOwl A reminder to post the prizes lol
@aestheticowl

Friendly reminder :3
@aestheticowl

Friendly reminder :3
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
This thread has been dead for awhile so might as well revive it :D

Box 1: It’s simple by most standards, albeit a bit crude in its making. The edges are wrinkled, as if the maker had a hard time folding it and restarted many times.

Box 2: It’s blue, at least you think it is? The colors seem to ebb and flow depending on the angle and lighting.

Box 3: It’s so small, you almost didn’t see it at first. The fold are done in such a practiced fashion the maker must have been an expert in this craft.
This thread has been dead for awhile so might as well revive it :D

Box 1: It’s simple by most standards, albeit a bit crude in its making. The edges are wrinkled, as if the maker had a hard time folding it and restarted many times.

Box 2: It’s blue, at least you think it is? The colors seem to ebb and flow depending on the angle and lighting.

Box 3: It’s so small, you almost didn’t see it at first. The fold are done in such a practiced fashion the maker must have been an expert in this craft.
Bump[emoji=firework size=1]
Bump
Box 2 please! :)
Box 2 please! :)
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
@Nighthawk23 Box 3 please
@Nighthawk23 Box 3 please
1uHBJ.gif
@Nighthawk23 box 1!
@Nighthawk23 box 1!
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
@ArcherFox Box 1: It was trying its best to stay together until you touched it, unraveling at the seams. [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Tattered Parchment] @cheeryPsycho Box 2: The box suddenly lurches forward, a young hatchling tumbling out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78793906][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787940/78793906_350.png[/img][/url] @Hek Box 3: You unfold the practiced edges to reveal a lamp??? How'd that fit in there- No matter, the serpent seems very pleased to have room to breathe. [item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Sand]
@ArcherFox
Box 1: It was trying its best to stay together until you touched it, unraveling at the seams.
Tertiary Gene: Smirch Tattered Parchment

@cheeryPsycho
Box 2: The box suddenly lurches forward, a young hatchling tumbling out.
78793906_350.png

@Hek
Box 3: You unfold the practiced edges to reveal a lamp??? How'd that fit in there-
No matter, the serpent seems very pleased to have room to breathe.
Serpentine Lamp Sand
==> You're minding your own business when suddenly three weird boxes materialize in front of you. Huh. Weird. Guess you have to choose one now.

Box 1: it's a simple origami box, except its every surface is covered in hand-painted flowers. It smells a bit musky and sweet. It's making you get kind of hungry.

Box 2: you're pretty sure that's the first non-euclidean origami box you've seen, and you hope it'll be the last. Freaky doesn't begin to describe this thing. You can't tell where its sides begin and its lid and bottom end. You're not even sure how you're managing to hold it in your hands right now without some rule of physics breaking and the universe folding onto itself. Yikes.

Box 3: this box is a normal, smooth cardstock origami box, except it's wearing a tiny bicolor sweater. Huh.

...wait, what?
==> You're minding your own business when suddenly three weird boxes materialize in front of you. Huh. Weird. Guess you have to choose one now.

Box 1: it's a simple origami box, except its every surface is covered in hand-painted flowers. It smells a bit musky and sweet. It's making you get kind of hungry.

Box 2: you're pretty sure that's the first non-euclidean origami box you've seen, and you hope it'll be the last. Freaky doesn't begin to describe this thing. You can't tell where its sides begin and its lid and bottom end. You're not even sure how you're managing to hold it in your hands right now without some rule of physics breaking and the universe folding onto itself. Yikes.

Box 3: this box is a normal, smooth cardstock origami box, except it's wearing a tiny bicolor sweater. Huh.

...wait, what?
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93