Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ancient Arrangements-Aberration Skincent
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
All refunds and Accents have been sent out for round 1, and the one individual from round 2. This post is for my notation and review.
All refunds and Accents have been sent out for round 1, and the one individual from round 2. This post is for my notation and review.

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Tokagine
May I be put on the general shop pinglist please? Fell red WIP looks cool :0
@Tokagine
May I be put on the general shop pinglist please? Fell red WIP looks cool :0
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Fwooomf @SparkleDeer @Harmonywish @Zerobotic @evereden @Verdice @Apfelobst @umbers @JadedSerpent62 @Snoops

Final round has arrived! You will be receiving your copy via PM (pre-paid) or PA (unpaid). Cheers and thank you all for your support!

@Fwooomf @SparkleDeer @Harmonywish @Zerobotic @evereden @Verdice @Apfelobst @umbers @JadedSerpent62 @Snoops

Final round has arrived! You will be receiving your copy via PM (pre-paid) or PA (unpaid). Cheers and thank you all for your support!

Mace
@Tokagine Oh no, I just seen that glorious Gaoler skin [item=Accent: Reverent], can I preorder one for the next round you print it?
@Tokagine

Oh no, I just seen that glorious Gaoler skin Accent: Reverent , can I preorder one for the next round you print it?
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO

I'd be happy to add you to the list- unfortunately though right now it seems like that accent might retire without the second round being printed. I do have good news though! That accent is currently being worn by my Donlan, who it was made for. But I changed his tert to pinions, and now he needs a modified version. I already submitted for that version, so if you'd like I can ping you once that comes in and you can buy the original accent off of me. Sound alright? :)
@GPO

I'd be happy to add you to the list- unfortunately though right now it seems like that accent might retire without the second round being printed. I do have good news though! That accent is currently being worn by my Donlan, who it was made for. But I changed his tert to pinions, and now he needs a modified version. I already submitted for that version, so if you'd like I can ping you once that comes in and you can buy the original accent off of me. Sound alright? :)

Mace
@Tokagine That sounds perfectly good to me, I am happy to buy it off from you once the modified version arrives! Thank you so much I literally just got finished the regeneing of the one I wanted to use this accent on super appreciated this offer [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Tokagine

That sounds perfectly good to me, I am happy to buy it off from you once the modified version arrives!
Thank you so much I literally just got finished the regeneing of the one I wanted to use this accent on super appreciated this offer
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@Tokagine Sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you will ever be doing a veilspun version of site crashed/the other glitch accents? I wanted to inquire before attempting to make my own glitchy accents
@Tokagine Sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you will ever be doing a veilspun version of site crashed/the other glitch accents? I wanted to inquire before attempting to make my own glitchy accents
53010422_A6IOqxHFtyjWEEO.gif
OncePureVessel
zhgfhgfcj.png robogender it/they/he
zhgfhgfcj.png FR time +3
zhgfhgfcj.png < Click here to visit the retirement home
zhgfhgfcj.png < Avatar dragon
zhgfhgfcj.png < Chaos gremlin alert!
zhgfhgfcj.png < Skin's and Accents Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Adopt Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Wishlist
@OncePureVessel

Hello! Yes actually I totally could. I kind of forgot to do new ones for the new breeds. Thank you for the reminder! I'll get on that asap, would you want a ping in particular for a male or female pose?
@OncePureVessel

Hello! Yes actually I totally could. I kind of forgot to do new ones for the new breeds. Thank you for the reminder! I'll get on that asap, would you want a ping in particular for a male or female pose?

Mace
@Tokagine F pose for veilspun! if you do aberrations too I want a ping for both
@Tokagine F pose for veilspun! if you do aberrations too I want a ping for both
53010422_A6IOqxHFtyjWEEO.gif
OncePureVessel
zhgfhgfcj.png robogender it/they/he
zhgfhgfcj.png FR time +3
zhgfhgfcj.png < Click here to visit the retirement home
zhgfhgfcj.png < Avatar dragon
zhgfhgfcj.png < Chaos gremlin alert!
zhgfhgfcj.png < Skin's and Accents Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Adopt Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Wishlist
@GPO Your copy of reverent is available now! I'll send a PA your way shortly.
@GPO Your copy of reverent is available now! I'll send a PA your way shortly.

Mace
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57