Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you were a Pokemon Gym Leader....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
dark!! haven’t planned a whole team or anything but it definitely includes a zoroark :D
dark!! haven’t planned a whole team or anything but it definitely includes a zoroark :D
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
since I have an OC that I RP somewhere as an actual Gym Leader... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/863593811166625813/985219363613310986/unknown.png[/img] I had to change out a couple members of his team, because he's the flying-[i]themed[/i] gym leader, not type, so he has free-game access to anything and EVERYTHING that has wings / can fly BUT is not considered a flying-type (thanks gamefreak) his mega-evo capable pokemon is Salamence, while his signature pokemon is, hilariously, the shiny Braviary. (which I flavored in the RP as a naturally blue-plumed avian and not shiny because that's how I roll!)
since I have an OC that I RP somewhere as an actual Gym Leader...

unknown.png

I had to change out a couple members of his team, because he's the flying-themed gym leader, not type, so he has free-game access to anything and EVERYTHING that has wings / can fly BUT is not considered a flying-type (thanks gamefreak)

his mega-evo capable pokemon is Salamence, while his signature pokemon is, hilariously, the shiny Braviary. (which I flavored in the RP as a naturally blue-plumed avian and not shiny because that's how I roll!)
I've always wanted a Poison/Fairy gym - I have a Gengar/Clefable combo in most of my games and I would love to lean on that ;;
I've always wanted a Poison/Fairy gym - I have a Gengar/Clefable combo in most of my games and I would love to lean on that ;;
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
Maybe a fire type leader, but all my Pokémon are dogs/look like dogs. Sure, the type coverage is pretty terrible (4/5 are pure fire types), but they'd have some weird moves that might make you think, "Wait, (x) can learn that one?" and maybe the gym leader at some point goes on about how you should always check your TMs on every Pokémon because the things some of them can learn could surprise you. Probably somewhere mid-game, like the fifth or sixth gym. (i don't know if that's too low or too high, haven't played the games in a while) [img]https://tcm-assets.pokecharms.com/cards/2022-06-11/984210c1-bc02-405f-a8ff-3dece04dc464.png[/img]
Maybe a fire type leader, but all my Pokémon are dogs/look like dogs. Sure, the type coverage is pretty terrible (4/5 are pure fire types), but they'd have some weird moves that might make you think, "Wait, (x) can learn that one?" and maybe the gym leader at some point goes on about how you should always check your TMs on every Pokémon because the things some of them can learn could surprise you.

Probably somewhere mid-game, like the fifth or sixth gym. (i don't know if that's too low or too high, haven't played the games in a while)
984210c1-bc02-405f-a8ff-3dece04dc464.png
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I think a themed gym would be cool like only cat themed ones or only froggy ones

But a type? Hm probably dark or water because i have a lot of pokemon i like in those types!

Dark:
Houndoom
Umbreon or galarian zigzagoon line
Drapion
Tyranitar or impidimp line
Mandibuzz or honchcrow
Scrafty

For water im not sure but it was be entirely based around politoed and vaporeon, with an emphasis on cute pokemon because i can like quagsire and gastrodon
I think a themed gym would be cool like only cat themed ones or only froggy ones

But a type? Hm probably dark or water because i have a lot of pokemon i like in those types!

Dark:
Houndoom
Umbreon or galarian zigzagoon line
Drapion
Tyranitar or impidimp line
Mandibuzz or honchcrow
Scrafty

For water im not sure but it was be entirely based around politoed and vaporeon, with an emphasis on cute pokemon because i can like quagsire and gastrodon
[center] i know it seems boring but normal type has some of my favorite mon [img]https://i.imgur.com/QABnMjK.png[/img] plus i really love scrappy miltank
i know it seems boring but
normal type has some of my favorite mon
QABnMjK.png
plus i really love scrappy miltank
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

(Okay, the trainer card isn't showing for whatever reason, so this is my team. I'm imagining a late game gym, as that tends to be what most Steel gyms are)

Corviknight
Durant
Duraludon
Skarmory
Aggron
Empoleon
I almost very nearly did a mono-steel run in Sword by accident, so I think that would be the one that I'd go with. (Also, most of my favorite Pokemon are Steel, so that would make it even better.)

(Okay, the trainer card isn't showing for whatever reason, so this is my team. I'm imagining a late game gym, as that tends to be what most Steel gyms are)

Corviknight
Durant
Duraludon
Skarmory
Aggron
Empoleon
ohhh i wish double type gym leaders were a thing, id be electric dragon!
if that were possible this would be my team

- galvantula
- garchomp
- haxorus
- eelektross
- ampharos
- kommo-o
ohhh i wish double type gym leaders were a thing, id be electric dragon!
if that were possible this would be my team

- galvantula
- garchomp
- haxorus
- eelektross
- ampharos
- kommo-o
small_bird.gif literally tiny bird
i have always been in arcane flight and always will be, despite my username!
Normal! [img]https://tcm-assets.pokecharms.com/cards/2022-06-12/2e3ef984-82bc-4508-b1fa-d50de920621c.png[/img]
Normal!
2e3ef984-82bc-4508-b1fa-d50de920621c.png
I mean of course it's dragons. I wound up on this site. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Dzff60ZZ/yay.png[/img]
I mean of course it's dragons. I wound up on this site.

yay.png
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7