Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | CentaurWorld
1 2
I watched this entire show, can't stop listening to rider's Lulaby.
I watched this entire show, can't stop listening to rider's Lulaby.
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
It was... an interesting experience.

I liked the blend of "goofy" and "dark" themes, but some of the goofy themes were a bit too off-putting at times... especially in season 2.
It was... an interesting experience.

I liked the blend of "goofy" and "dark" themes, but some of the goofy themes were a bit too off-putting at times... especially in season 2.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
The only reason I actually watched it was for the simple fact I thought the Nowhere King's design and backstory was really interesting.

I suffered through alot of it (season 2 was pretty dull minus the last few episodes) but I definitely thought it was hilarious at times. And some of those songs are absolutely magnificent, I found myself going back to find some of them on YouTube.
The only reason I actually watched it was for the simple fact I thought the Nowhere King's design and backstory was really interesting.

I suffered through alot of it (season 2 was pretty dull minus the last few episodes) but I definitely thought it was hilarious at times. And some of those songs are absolutely magnificent, I found myself going back to find some of them on YouTube.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
CENTAURWORLD!!!! this show doesn’t get enough recognition! i love how they’re able to handle heavy topics yet still have this super bubbly art style. some of the songs are actually really good!! glendale is way too relatable for me… [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
CENTAURWORLD!!!! this show doesn’t get enough recognition! i love how they’re able to handle heavy topics yet still have this super bubbly art style. some of the songs are actually really good!! glendale is way too relatable for me…
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
i really liked season 1 but season 2 was just... alright
i really liked season 1 but season 2 was just... alright

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I agree, S1 was so tight narratively, and while S2 was alright, it felt lacking in a lot of ways. Especially as I watch more video essays covering alternatives to what S2's arcs took.

Also if I could rant a bit about the finale(spoilers ahead):
I found Rider's death fakeout to be real cheap, plus the defeat of the Nowhere King also felt a bit off to me considering the General literally stabbed Rider in the gut. I felt like Horse would somehow contribute in the final death of the General and Nowhere King for some reason.
I agree, S1 was so tight narratively, and while S2 was alright, it felt lacking in a lot of ways. Especially as I watch more video essays covering alternatives to what S2's arcs took.

Also if I could rant a bit about the finale(spoilers ahead):
I found Rider's death fakeout to be real cheap, plus the defeat of the Nowhere King also felt a bit off to me considering the General literally stabbed Rider in the gut. I felt like Horse would somehow contribute in the final death of the General and Nowhere King for some reason.
1 2