Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i baked the emojis into cookies!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Ok I rarely comment but these are seriously so cute and amazing, someone ping the devs, I hope they find this as charming as all of us do.

Do you think you could make a salt-dough type thing with these? So that it lasts forever and you can paint it etc.
Ok I rarely comment but these are seriously so cute and amazing, someone ping the devs, I hope they find this as charming as all of us do.

Do you think you could make a salt-dough type thing with these? So that it lasts forever and you can paint it etc.
Oh man these are adorable! I'm a huge fan of all of them. What did you use for frosting? I'd love to try and find a way to.dl.something similar I'd probs buy the cutouts if they were for sale!
Oh man these are adorable! I'm a huge fan of all of them. What did you use for frosting? I'd love to try and find a way to.dl.something similar I'd probs buy the cutouts if they were for sale!
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
I love these, they are so cute [emoji=coatl star size=1] i would feel bad eating them because they are so intricate LOL
I love these, they are so cute i would feel bad eating them because they are so intricate LOL

bannerart_2021.png
IM SO IMPRESSED
IM SO IMPRESSED
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
What the heck those are extremely well made, cool!! This is one of the most creative things i've seen here!
What the heck those are extremely well made, cool!! This is one of the most creative things i've seen here!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@nyssanthes
oh gosh, thank you so much for the kind message! ;w; i'm just thrilled so many people have enjoyed them; i wish i had enough cookies to share with everyone!!
it's definitely possible to use these with a salt-dough or with clay or something similar, for sure!! :D

@berrybbtr
i just made a classic royal icing! :3 some egg white, powdered sugar, and almond extract (though, you could use any other kind of extract, really!)
you should definitely give it a go!!

@thornfell @wyraj
gosh, thank you so much!! ;w;)/ ♥
@nyssanthes
oh gosh, thank you so much for the kind message! ;w; i'm just thrilled so many people have enjoyed them; i wish i had enough cookies to share with everyone!!
it's definitely possible to use these with a salt-dough or with clay or something similar, for sure!! :D

@berrybbtr
i just made a classic royal icing! :3 some egg white, powdered sugar, and almond extract (though, you could use any other kind of extract, really!)
you should definitely give it a go!!

@thornfell @wyraj
gosh, thank you so much!! ;w;)/ ♥
2P6JHiP.png
those are so awesome! i would love to try one, but i wouldnt wanna ruin that beautiful artwork! great job!
those are so awesome! i would love to try one, but i wouldnt wanna ruin that beautiful artwork! great job!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Amazing!!! You did such a great job!!
Amazing!!! You did such a great job!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Didn't think you could top those cakes, but you did. These are awesome. The fact you MADE cookie cutters instead of using paper templates and a knife. Amazing, astounding.. slightly mad, but WOW!
Didn't think you could top those cakes, but you did. These are awesome. The fact you MADE cookie cutters instead of using paper templates and a knife. Amazing, astounding.. slightly mad, but WOW!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Those cookies looks so cute, I would honestly feel so bad eating them! you did an amazing job with the cookies!
Those cookies looks so cute, I would honestly feel so bad eating them! you did an amazing job with the cookies!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17