Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you pick your avatar?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
oh, you know
oh, you know
he fits my vista and he's blue. xD
he fits my vista and he's blue. xD
Jp7QW8F.png
Why wouldn't I choose him.
Why wouldn't I choose him.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I really like nocturnes and I guess I am just attached to this avatar now.
I really like nocturnes and I guess I am just attached to this avatar now.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
She's my custom progen!
She's my custom progen!
PQznZys.png
usually it's René but i just finished my random progen and wanted to show her off. i also just think f pose skydancers look nice as avatars
usually it's René but i just finished my random progen and wanted to show her off. i also just think f pose skydancers look nice as avatars
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Focused mine off of lore. Since Daffodil has lots of lore surrounding her, I chose her to be the "main representative" of the clan. She plays an important role in the lore, too. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/763076/76307546p.png[/img]
Focused mine off of lore. Since Daffodil has lots of lore surrounding her, I chose her to be the "main representative" of the clan. She plays an important role in the lore, too.

76307546p.png
look pretty
look pretty
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
She's the firstborn baby of my progens. <3 She's been my avatar since she was born.
She's the firstborn baby of my progens. <3 She's been my avatar since she was born.
i wanted to use the cool vista I got from Wavecrest so I picked something that fit the color scheme lol
i wanted to use the cool vista I got from Wavecrest so I picked something that fit the color scheme lol
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17