Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 80 81
WOW! I’m he new banners are beautiful and I love the items. Might be a low key anniversary but it’s still satisfying!
WOW! I’m he new banners are beautiful and I love the items. Might be a low key anniversary but it’s still satisfying!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Before I have read the news I though the banner would actually represent our lairs location, as my Ancient lair is actually located in the Snowsquall Tundra!

Then I read that this was a mistake and there is only one available for each flight. But I am glad it will be back later after it is "fixed".

I also understand that 8 options for banners for each flight would be a bit much, but it'd be nice...
Before I have read the news I though the banner would actually represent our lairs location, as my Ancient lair is actually located in the Snowsquall Tundra!

Then I read that this was a mistake and there is only one available for each flight. But I am glad it will be back later after it is "fixed".

I also understand that 8 options for banners for each flight would be a bit much, but it'd be nice...
Oh my gosh! These look absolutely amazing! I love the water flight's background! The gifts from Galore are amazing too! Yay! :)
Oh my gosh! These look absolutely amazing! I love the water flight's background! The gifts from Galore are amazing too! Yay! :)
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
PdiBTNZ.pngaXbaYIT.pngXRLXA9U.pngjaogUTu.pngd6uTiMD.pngvIZdXw3.pngE3sjxsi.pngEcccUE6.pngwI74OY9.png7Rp5oJn.png
yym0GF5.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513470457442336808/984109545087451156/unknown.png[/img] [b]She's a hoarder.[/b] Personally I love this but I dont think that they are supposed to have two maps. XD Also this update is simply amazing and the art is gorgeous!!! Top marks all around art team. Bookworm is baby and precious and must be protected at all costs.
unknown.png

She's a hoarder.

Personally I love this but I dont think that they are supposed to have two maps. XD

Also this update is simply amazing and the art is gorgeous!!! Top marks all around art team.

Bookworm is baby and precious and must be protected at all costs.
Really like the fire, plague and nature backgrounds. They're all so bright and full of life! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Really like the fire, plague and nature backgrounds. They're all so bright and full of life!
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
Love it
Love it
Happy Anniversary! This is my first time celebrating. I just love the new art designs, especially my flight, Earth. Those crystals sticking out of the ground are gorgeous.
Happy Anniversary! This is my first time celebrating. I just love the new art designs, especially my flight, Earth. Those crystals sticking out of the ground are gorgeous.
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising.
May you have a wonderful celebration, everyone.
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising.
May you have a wonderful celebration, everyone.
Love the new art and items, happy 9th everyone!!
Love the new art and items, happy 9th everyone!!
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Okay, everything is cool but I'm most excited about the banner updates!
Okay, everything is cool but I'm most excited about the banner updates!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 80 81