Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GPO's WORKSHOP / FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Slurpuff

Oh no Svanhildr is just ADORABLE I really love that one, I also enjoy Mendel's design.
For dragons Belvedere has really neat color combination and I dig the elegance slapped by the goggles!

So if I am to choose would say these 3 really feels cozy for me! :3
@Slurpuff

Oh no Svanhildr is just ADORABLE I really love that one, I also enjoy Mendel's design.
For dragons Belvedere has really neat color combination and I dig the elegance slapped by the goggles!

So if I am to choose would say these 3 really feels cozy for me! :3
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO ah thank you I'm glad you like them! Svanhildr especially - I'll go with her if that's okay <:^)

Username: Slurpuff
Dragon/Theme: svanhildr - I'd appreciate if she could also have a leaf crown, as seen here
Type: shaded bust
Complexity: I'm not sure which one she falls into aha - either way is fine!
Payment Method: gems, and can I pay partial with a sprit of shadow and thornthick thief?
Other: nothing! she has a shy and melancholic/spiritual personality
@GPO ah thank you I'm glad you like them! Svanhildr especially - I'll go with her if that's okay <:^)

Username: Slurpuff
Dragon/Theme: svanhildr - I'd appreciate if she could also have a leaf crown, as seen here
Type: shaded bust
Complexity: I'm not sure which one she falls into aha - either way is fine!
Payment Method: gems, and can I pay partial with a sprit of shadow and thornthick thief?
Other: nothing! she has a shy and melancholic/spiritual personality
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff She is perfectly okay :3 And got it, and she is simple even with the leaf crown :3 One question - any preferred expression you want her to have? Or anything can go with the melancholic/spiritual theme? :3 Send CR whenever [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Slurpuff

She is perfectly okay :3
And got it, and she is simple even with the leaf crown :3
One question - any preferred expression you want her to have? Or anything can go with the melancholic/spiritual theme? :3

Send CR whenever
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO Great! I'll send cr shortly - quick question, for the WL items, do you want me to value them at LAH or another way?

and any expression befitting the melancholic/spiritual/thoughtful theme is perfect <:^)
@GPO Great! I'll send cr shortly - quick question, for the WL items, do you want me to value them at LAH or another way?

and any expression befitting the melancholic/spiritual/thoughtful theme is perfect <:^)
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff

I usually go with LAH but ask about items, some items I am not yet decided as the value it has feels often higher then how badly I really want it right now.

As an example I still value my art over a Sprite familiar's cost BUT I would love to have a shadow sprite one of these days (this is why I not listed as according its casual AH price I could draw for a whole week to pay for it which is not fun)

UMAs are different thats another persons hard work and effort versus old retired items from the time I didn't play FR. Its nice if someone have a left over and willing to make a deal with me, I always appreciate the opportunity!

So lmk what you had in mind :3
@Slurpuff

I usually go with LAH but ask about items, some items I am not yet decided as the value it has feels often higher then how badly I really want it right now.

As an example I still value my art over a Sprite familiar's cost BUT I would love to have a shadow sprite one of these days (this is why I not listed as according its casual AH price I could draw for a whole week to pay for it which is not fun)

UMAs are different thats another persons hard work and effort versus old retired items from the time I didn't play FR. Its nice if someone have a left over and willing to make a deal with me, I always appreciate the opportunity!

So lmk what you had in mind :3
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO okay no worries! I did mention in my form, but I was offering a thornthick thief and a spirit of shadow in partial payment, and gems to cover the rest of the cost. I'm fine if you want to value them lower than LAH, just let me know :>
@GPO okay no worries! I did mention in my form, but I was offering a thornthick thief and a spirit of shadow in partial payment, and gems to cover the rest of the cost. I'm fine if you want to value them lower than LAH, just let me know :>
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff

oop I am so blind, but yeah for those can go with LAH and I take both :3
@Slurpuff

oop I am so blind, but yeah for those can go with LAH and I take both :3
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

may I be added to the pinglist as well? ty! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
may I be added to the pinglist as well? ty!
quill.png
Hello! Please add me to your pinglist~
Hello! Please add me to your pinglist~
ITgygl4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11