Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [1 SLOT OPEN] headshot art shop!
1 2 3
@Erichthonios

Thank you kindly! I can do humans/humanoids as well depending on the subject, as it so happens. I don't have any recent samples on hand aside from my ffxiv character though, haha.
@Erichthonios

Thank you kindly! I can do humans/humanoids as well depending on the subject, as it so happens. I don't have any recent samples on hand aside from my ffxiv character though, haha.
lamead.png
Pls can I be add to pinglist ur art style is BEAUT
Pls can I be add to pinglist ur art style is BEAUT
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas

Sure thing, thank you for your interest! :D
@PunchingSolas

Sure thing, thank you for your interest! :D
lamead.png
Closing slot in the meantime to focus on an incoming commission from a friend! Pinglist is still open if anyone's interested :)
Closing slot in the meantime to focus on an incoming commission from a friend! Pinglist is still open if anyone's interested :)
lamead.png
@skiesofsong ah, apologies for late response! please add me to yr pinglist if possible, my oc is a ffxiv character !
@skiesofsong ah, apologies for late response! please add me to yr pinglist if possible, my oc is a ffxiv character !
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Erichthonios

Perfectly fine by me! Added to the pinglist, thank you for your interest!
@Erichthonios

Perfectly fine by me! Added to the pinglist, thank you for your interest!
lamead.png
PINGLIST:
@PunchingSolas @Erichthonios

hello!!! if you want to be taken off the pinglist, feel free to tell me, but this is just to indicate that i am once again available for staring directly at your characters and printing them out with my eyes. thank you for your consideration!

also anyone else who sees this is completely free to throw ur hat up into the ring. hat into the ring. metaphorical headwear.
PINGLIST:
@PunchingSolas @Erichthonios

hello!!! if you want to be taken off the pinglist, feel free to tell me, but this is just to indicate that i am once again available for staring directly at your characters and printing them out with my eyes. thank you for your consideration!

also anyone else who sees this is completely free to throw ur hat up into the ring. hat into the ring. metaphorical headwear.
lamead.png
aaaah hi!! i'd love to get a colored image of altan (if you want me to post refs again i can!!) i can offer 1.5kg? @skiesofsong
aaaah hi!! i'd love to get a colored image of altan (if you want me to post refs again i can!!) i can offer 1.5kg? @skiesofsong
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
I can offer 850g for a colored headshot of this girl! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66133255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661333/66133255_350.png[/img][/url]
I can offer 850g for a colored headshot of this girl!
66133255_350.png
eN4chTc.png
@Erichthonios

I took a peek at the references you had for him on toyhouse! I think I can definitely do it, but to forewarn you, 2kg is the minimum for a full render, unless you're just looking for me to do basic polish and cleanup without any extra bells and whistles. If that's fine by you, just let me know and I'll put together a sketch for you to look over!

@corvidesque
If it's not full render, that's fine by me! I'll get started on a sketch if it's just lines and colors- if you're fine with the sketch, I'll request for the payment then.
@Erichthonios

I took a peek at the references you had for him on toyhouse! I think I can definitely do it, but to forewarn you, 2kg is the minimum for a full render, unless you're just looking for me to do basic polish and cleanup without any extra bells and whistles. If that's fine by you, just let me know and I'll put together a sketch for you to look over!

@corvidesque
If it's not full render, that's fine by me! I'll get started on a sketch if it's just lines and colors- if you're fine with the sketch, I'll request for the payment then.
lamead.png
1 2 3