Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Owl House Season 2 Finale (Spoilers!)
1 2
I showed up here at just the right time. I watched all 40 episodes yesterday for the first time and didn't know until after that the season finale had just dropped. I love this show to bits and I really hope Disney comes to their senses and gives it the third season it deserves.

The last episode was wild, but dang that's one heck of a cliffhanger. I've got a bad feeling about the fate of the demon realm being left in the hands of the Collector. The kid moved the moon with a swipe of their finger! My jaw litterally dropped at this scene. They are probably more powerful than any other being in the realm.

Processing this last episode is one thing, but I've got the ENTIRE SHOW to think about now.
I showed up here at just the right time. I watched all 40 episodes yesterday for the first time and didn't know until after that the season finale had just dropped. I love this show to bits and I really hope Disney comes to their senses and gives it the third season it deserves.

The last episode was wild, but dang that's one heck of a cliffhanger. I've got a bad feeling about the fate of the demon realm being left in the hands of the Collector. The kid moved the moon with a swipe of their finger! My jaw litterally dropped at this scene. They are probably more powerful than any other being in the realm.

Processing this last episode is one thing, but I've got the ENTIRE SHOW to think about now.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
1 2