Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the mimic anyone??
yknow the mimic ? roblox horror game? its actually good ? (book 2 at least) ive been alone in this for so long now.................. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mimic/images/3/33/Kishin.png[/img] we have creatures! please
yknow the mimic ? roblox horror game? its actually good ? (book 2 at least)

ive been alone in this for so long now..................
Kishin.png
we have creatures! please
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
MAN am i late to this but !!!! the mimic is a super cool game absolutely
dont know if i ever finished the latest book though because i got stuck </3 i LOVE the creatures though
dont know if i ever finished the latest book though because i got stuck </3 i LOVE the creatures though
adam | he or any prns | +2FR

dclqnde-d8211b2c-d221-4dd0-be20-38c52bf30e25.png
[quote name="directorphobos" date="2022-06-01 16:59:32" ] MAN am i late to this but !!!! the mimic is a super cool game absolutely dont know if i ever finished the latest book though because i got stuck </3 i LOVE the creatures though [/quote] YES. FINALLY I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS A FAN OF THE MIMIC YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DIFFICULT IT HAS BEEN TO FIND SOMEONE ON FLIGHT RISING WHO LIKES THIS GAME book 2 is absolutely godlike. the graphics, the severe lack of difficult and annoying mazes, the monsters, the lore, the atmosphere, the sound design, its amazing they're actually focusing on revamping book 1 to match book 2's quality book 2 may have taken like 6 months to release but it really paid off bc the difference in quality between book 1's final chapter and book 2's first chapter is so good i cant wait for the next chapter of book 2
directorphobos wrote on 2022-06-01 16:59:32:
YES. FINALLY I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS A FAN OF THE MIMIC
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DIFFICULT IT HAS BEEN TO FIND SOMEONE ON FLIGHT RISING WHO LIKES THIS GAME

book 2 is absolutely godlike. the graphics, the severe lack of difficult and annoying mazes, the monsters, the lore, the atmosphere, the sound design, its amazing
they're actually focusing on revamping book 1 to match book 2's quality

book 2 may have taken like 6 months to release but it really paid off bc the difference in quality between book 1's final chapter and book 2's first chapter is so good
i cant wait for the next chapter of book 2
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
BAHAHAHHDJSHDK im a big fan of roblox horror games and roblox in general so !!

I AGREE I haven’t seen all of book 2 yet (duh) but the graphics were honestly stunning and I’ve always loved the monsters !! it’s so impressive for a roblox game
tbh im a big fan of mazes but they have been so overused in horror as of late and they do get super hard </3 this time it was different !! and I am so thankful because I can only remember so many paths

I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE REVAMPING BOOK 1 that’s gonna be so cool!!!! obviously a huge leap in quality but book 1 was pretty neat when it first came out, it’ll be neat to see it remade to match the new style

those 6 months were agonizing because of how excited I was LOL but I was not disappointed ! now I just have to actually finish it

I AGREE I haven’t seen all of book 2 yet (duh) but the graphics were honestly stunning and I’ve always loved the monsters !! it’s so impressive for a roblox game
tbh im a big fan of mazes but they have been so overused in horror as of late and they do get super hard </3 this time it was different !! and I am so thankful because I can only remember so many paths

I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE REVAMPING BOOK 1 that’s gonna be so cool!!!! obviously a huge leap in quality but book 1 was pretty neat when it first came out, it’ll be neat to see it remade to match the new style

those 6 months were agonizing because of how excited I was LOL but I was not disappointed ! now I just have to actually finish it

[quote name="directorphobos" date="2022-06-01 23:35:46" ] BAHAHAHHDJSHDK im a big fan of roblox horror games and roblox in general so !! I AGREE I haven’t seen all of book 2 yet (duh) but the graphics were honestly stunning and I’ve always loved the monsters !! it’s so impressive for a roblox game tbh im a big fan of mazes but they have been so overused in horror as of late and they do get super hard </3 this time it was different !! and I am so thankful because I can only remember so many paths I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE REVAMPING BOOK 1 that’s gonna be so cool!!!! obviously a huge leap in quality but book 1 was pretty neat when it first came out, it’ll be neat to see it remade to match the new style those 6 months were agonizing because of how excited I was LOL but I was not disappointed ! now I just have to actually finish it [/quote] I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REMODELS FOR THE MONSTERS IN BOOK 1......... AAAA also they're making a spinoff called yokai !!!!! you get to collect monsters and play as the monsters they each have their own perks n stuff u can read abt it on the official wiki [url=https://mimic.fandom.com/wiki/Yokai]here[/url]
directorphobos wrote on 2022-06-01 23:35:46:

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REMODELS FOR THE MONSTERS IN BOOK 1......... AAAA

also they're making a spinoff called yokai !!!!! you get to collect monsters and play as the monsters they each have their own perks n stuff
u can read abt it on the official wiki here
THE REMODELS ARE GONNA BE SO DOPE IM SO EXCITED NOW

AND OMG !!!!!! the yokai thing looks SO COOL i just read the wiki !! i love anything like flee the facility im SO gonna try that when it’s out HEGEJDGSJXH i never would have known abt that if it werent for this post

AND OMG !!!!!! the yokai thing looks SO COOL i just read the wiki !! i love anything like flee the facility im SO gonna try that when it’s out HEGEJDGSJXH i never would have known abt that if it werent for this post

[quote name="directorphobos" date="2022-06-02 00:54:27" ] THE REMODELS ARE GONNA BE SO DOPE IM SO EXCITED NOW AND OMG !!!!!! the yokai thing looks SO COOL i just read the wiki !! i love anything like flee the facility im SO gonna try that when it’s out HEGEJDGSJXH i never would have known abt that if it werent for this post [/quote] im glad to be inform you !!!! [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mimic/images/8/86/Blackjack.png[/img] also this is mihari.. she literally looks terrifying PLS
directorphobos wrote on 2022-06-02 00:54:27:

im glad to be inform you !!!!
Blackjack.png
also this is mihari.. she literally looks terrifying PLS