Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 235 236
@Nenja
Yep! Got you down for all of those. c: and ooo fancy
@Nenja
Yep! Got you down for all of those. c: and ooo fancy
@SHODAN Thanks!! I remember seeing Guard of Terror many years ago in the AH and really wanted it for that dragon. I came back many years later, found out who made the skin, and now I'm here! I think Guard of the Hated works better for this guy... though I really want to see how the remake turns out... might buy it for another guy! XD
@SHODAN Thanks!! I remember seeing Guard of Terror many years ago in the AH and really wanted it for that dragon. I came back many years later, found out who made the skin, and now I'm here! I think Guard of the Hated works better for this guy... though I really want to see how the remake turns out... might buy it for another guy! XD
shadow_small.png
@SHODAN Can I be put on a reprint pinglist for Skystruct Delta? It's absolutely perfect!
@SHODAN Can I be put on a reprint pinglist for Skystruct Delta? It's absolutely perfect!
@doctorspiral
Sure thing! c:
@doctorspiral
Sure thing! c:
How many pinglist/interest slots are needed to reprint an accent? I'm debating offering to buy multiple copies of Manufacterror Beta-Gamma just so I can have it sooner... It fits into the lore for my progens all too well and I'm still kicking myself for missing it on the AH that night.
How many pinglist/interest slots are needed to reprint an accent? I'm debating offering to buy multiple copies of Manufacterror Beta-Gamma just so I can have it sooner... It fits into the lore for my progens all too well and I'm still kicking myself for missing it on the AH that night.
@Amberite
I usually do three on a list for a print, for accents.
@Amberite
I usually do three on a list for a print, for accents.
It looks like there's one other waiting, and I could definitely commit to buying two copies, or three if the other person has lost interest!
It looks like there's one other waiting, and I could definitely commit to buying two copies, or three if the other person has lost interest!
@Amberite
So I do think there are some submissions pending for BetaGamma, so I can send you a PA depending on what you want when they come in? Instead of having to buy multiple copies (unless you want to anyway lol).
@Amberite
So I do think there are some submissions pending for BetaGamma, so I can send you a PA depending on what you want when they come in? Instead of having to buy multiple copies (unless you want to anyway lol).
Yay! Very cool, thank you!
Yay! Very cool, thank you!
A reprint of Manufacterror BetaGamma (cyan/red), if anyone is interested!

Ping me if you want a treasure copy or to pay in mix. If there are none up, then I'll have to put you on the reprint list. The treasure:gem ratio is currently 1:1000.

The copies on the AH are the only copies I have for sale, so if there aren't any up I can add you to the reprint pinglist / preorders for additional copies (which will be printed as interest permits).

[Manufacterror BetaGamma]

Ping or PM @SHODAN if you have any further questions or concerns.

You can also view quantities of currently in-stock accents in this post.

Sorry if you were pinged more than once.
General, Non-Gore, Manufacterror BetaGamma | Snipped
A reprint of Manufacterror BetaGamma (cyan/red), if anyone is interested!

Ping me if you want a treasure copy or to pay in mix. If there are none up, then I'll have to put you on the reprint list. The treasure:gem ratio is currently 1:1000.

The copies on the AH are the only copies I have for sale, so if there aren't any up I can add you to the reprint pinglist / preorders for additional copies (which will be printed as interest permits).

[Manufacterror BetaGamma]

Ping or PM @SHODAN if you have any further questions or concerns.

You can also view quantities of currently in-stock accents in this post.

Sorry if you were pinged more than once.
General, Non-Gore, Manufacterror BetaGamma | Snipped
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 235 236