Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OFMD Appreciation Thread
1 2
i ADORE this show! currently got 3 different people to watch it and im LIVING for their reactions

currently plugging away at what i want to have as a shirt design :') havent had this much fun drawing in years! gonna try to mimic old woodcuts

@Pagen i LOVE the guardian blackbeard!
i ADORE this show! currently got 3 different people to watch it and im LIVING for their reactions

currently plugging away at what i want to have as a shirt design :') havent had this much fun drawing in years! gonna try to mimic old woodcuts

@Pagen i LOVE the guardian blackbeard!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@quincely
Thank you!!

That shirt design is really cool!!! Be sure to post the finished product here!!!
@quincely
Thank you!!

That shirt design is really cool!!! Be sure to post the finished product here!!!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
@pagen

will do!! good luck with geneing!
@pagen

will do!! good luck with geneing!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I absolutely adored the show! I am pretending the season finale doesn't exist for my health, it was heartbreaking in the best and worst way :')

I find it so hilarious that this show jumped out of nowhere and started outperforming even the new marvel release- the people have spoken and what we really want are gay pirates!! ^ ^
I absolutely adored the show! I am pretending the season finale doesn't exist for my health, it was heartbreaking in the best and worst way :')

I find it so hilarious that this show jumped out of nowhere and started outperforming even the new marvel release- the people have spoken and what we really want are gay pirates!! ^ ^
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@galaxywings48
I think the lack of queerbaiting really sealed the deal for a lot of folks tbh. Like I know I'm never gonna be able to tolerate it again.

This show has changed my expectations and has been a turning point for me in terms of what I'm willing to put up with in media.
@galaxywings48
I think the lack of queerbaiting really sealed the deal for a lot of folks tbh. Like I know I'm never gonna be able to tolerate it again.

This show has changed my expectations and has been a turning point for me in terms of what I'm willing to put up with in media.
I just binged the whole show of 10 episodes in last night and I need a season two ;A;

and I want to say to @Pagen and @Starkid, you guys' fan dragons are so beautiful, I appreciate them so much and I'm crying TATTTTTTTT
I just binged the whole show of 10 episodes in last night and I need a season two ;A;

and I want to say to @Pagen and @Starkid, you guys' fan dragons are so beautiful, I appreciate them so much and I'm crying TATTTTTTTT
White Chicken Black Chicken . .. . . :. .* :.. .. : :: ::.. *.::.:: Heavy Grainbasket he/they,
wish everyone
passing by
a magical day :]
@atheref Bawn, how sweet! Thank you! Both Blackbeard and Stede are far from being done since that pirate apparel only gets re-released in august, I think... until then they're a bit naked, haha. But I'm glad you like them!
@atheref Bawn, how sweet! Thank you! Both Blackbeard and Stede are far from being done since that pirate apparel only gets re-released in august, I think... until then they're a bit naked, haha. But I'm glad you like them!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
[quote name="Pagen" date="2022-04-19 19:29:03" ] AAAA I love these GIFs!! That lucius line is HILARIOUS and SO FITTING FOR HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW... SO META. Also sharing my Stede and Ed fandragon plans. I'm pretty happy with Stede's but I NEED FEEDBACK ON BLACKBEARD's. So any thoughts appreciated! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77300850][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773009/77300850_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77350235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773503/77350235_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] oh my god i didnt even think about making OFMD themed dragons O: those look great! i now have to make some too !
Pagen wrote on 2022-04-19 19:29:03:
AAAA I love these GIFs!!
That lucius line is HILARIOUS and SO FITTING FOR HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW... SO META.

Also sharing my Stede and Ed fandragon plans. I'm pretty happy with Stede's but I NEED FEEDBACK ON BLACKBEARD's. So any thoughts appreciated!

77300850_350.png

77350235_350.png

oh my god i didnt even think about making OFMD themed dragons O: those look great! i now have to make some too !
qjxrAwx.pngaPfqvmf.pngXb6XvIZ.pngk5ZbVQp.png6JxFimx.png
-
GW180jv.pngoaolHwW.png
0MTaj3d.pngN16btBO.pngVDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngBNH15Ks.png
4BheGMt.pngasSdZDf.pngsh5xjiu.png2bf6nnX.png
-
bWeLCqf.png2Dp2REm.pngbYt72YT.pngreHWBXk.pngipXQ8Fw.png
OFMD IS RENEWED
the thing that stunned me the most is how they actually waited for pride month to announce this (and also I just found out there are ofmd gif on insta and you can find them by searching “gay pirate”
OFMD IS RENEWED
the thing that stunned me the most is how they actually waited for pride month to announce this (and also I just found out there are ofmd gif on insta and you can find them by searching “gay pirate”
White Chicken Black Chicken . .. . . :. .* :.. .. : :: ::.. *.::.:: Heavy Grainbasket he/they,
wish everyone
passing by
a magical day :]
@atheref I'm so relieved [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@atheref I'm so relieved
1 2