Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature's Dom Discount [Closed]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hi! Could I place an order for one of each, please?
  • Accent: At Odds
  • Skin: Pitstop Plants
  • Accent: Grass Butterfly Bells
  • Accent: Enlightened Green
  • Accent: Gladeveined Promenade
  • Accent: Butterflies-Garden
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hi! Could I place an order for one of each, please?
  • Accent: At Odds
  • Skin: Pitstop Plants
  • Accent: Grass Butterfly Bells
  • Accent: Enlightened Green
  • Accent: Gladeveined Promenade
  • Accent: Butterflies-Garden
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Yeap!
Yeap!
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@SelenaSilverwolf
Just to confirm, was that a yes to all of the orders above? Just want to make sure you've accepted the order before I send over the treasure
@SelenaSilverwolf
Just to confirm, was that a yes to all of the orders above? Just want to make sure you've accepted the order before I send over the treasure
Oh wow, I just saw the one, but yes. That was tonall orders.
Oh wow, I just saw the one, but yes. That was tonall orders.

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@SelenaSilverwolf
Could you grab for me a full set of fest skins/accents?
@SelenaSilverwolf
Could you grab for me a full set of fest skins/accents?
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
I can, but be prepared for a wait they aren't stocking well rn.
I can, but be prepared for a wait they aren't stocking well rn.

234x60.jpg
@SelenaSilverwolf Apologies, when do you think you'll be able to take another order?
@SelenaSilverwolf Apologies, when do you think you'll be able to take another order?
i3HjH85.png
I don't think I'll take more. Can't guarantee to fill them. Its half past midnight for me.

Eta: I have gone to bed, any payment sent after this cannot be fulfilled and will be returned when I get back on.
I don't think I'll take more. Can't guarantee to fill them. Its half past midnight for me.

Eta: I have gone to bed, any payment sent after this cannot be fulfilled and will be returned when I get back on.

234x60.jpg
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89