Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -NEW SANDSURGE- Ancient Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 153 154
@Erujayy

You did indeed ping the right person!

TYSM SHE LOOKS AMAZING!! <3 The apparel looks absolutely gorgeous omg, the gembond is cut so well and the coloring in general is just stunning <33 Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it!
@Erujayy

You did indeed ping the right person!

TYSM SHE LOOKS AMAZING!! <3 The apparel looks absolutely gorgeous omg, the gembond is cut so well and the coloring in general is just stunning <33 Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it!
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@Erujayy OHHH he looks fantastic!! the color looks so good on him and the small sparkles are just so beautiful! [emoji=guardian love size=1]and the markings from his skin are there too! :O thank you so much for drawing it ashdagshdag- I really appreciate it so much! TwT I am in love with how he looks in your style! thank you so much for drawing him!!
@Erujayy

OHHH he looks fantastic!! the color looks so good on him and the small sparkles are just so beautiful! and the markings from his skin are there too! :O thank you so much for drawing it ashdagshdag- I really appreciate it so much! TwT

I am in love with how he looks in your style! thank you so much for drawing him!!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Erujayy Ooooh, they look fantastic! [emoji=obelisk star size=1] Thank you so much for making the accent for Sheperd, it looks really great! I also love how his Metals Runes turned out! *-* The dove looks so pretty at my Origin, I also really like the coloration of her body. c: You made a very amazing job with both adopt! There is no need for any changes, they look great at their bios. Thank you very much for them! ^^
@Erujayy

Ooooh, they look fantastic!
Thank you so much for making the accent for Sheperd, it looks really great! I also love how his Metals Runes turned out! *-*
The dove looks so pretty at my Origin, I also really like the coloration of her body. c:
You made a very amazing job with both adopt! There is no need for any changes, they look great at their bios. Thank you very much for them! ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@Ceylenium @Avmire @Nightfallen
so glad to know yall are happy with your lads! :D Thank you for being so patient and your kind words <3
@Ceylenium @Avmire @Nightfallen
so glad to know yall are happy with your lads! :D Thank you for being so patient and your kind words <3
@Erujayy It's perfect, thank you! <3
@Erujayy It's perfect, thank you! <3
@Erujayy

I don't know how I missed the ping?!?

She looks amazing!! I absolutely love how you did the veined and how shiny her shimmer is ;u;
Thank you very much!!! <3 <3
@Erujayy

I don't know how I missed the ping?!?

She looks amazing!! I absolutely love how you did the veined and how shiny her shimmer is ;u;
Thank you very much!!! <3 <3

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
[size=1][size=1]@emmiemiapandy @trulyteru @Yukorusshi @StarDog @Vinid @BlackRayser @WishUponADragon @FreeWinged @Joule @Wardove @scarecrane @00Riku00 @Lednik @Luunai @Hinumi @Fellefan @SpaceBaguette @meowmeowmeow222 @Quintillion @JZBTHX @Solinary @Miirim @NijiMarii @Horses @Gyrfalcon2 @CascadingCosmos @Kazure @WitchyyWeasel @Oitykru @ReginaPhalange @Pressia @LittleParade @TheGodQueen @neonglow @TheWanderers @Drag0n5 @Kaial @crowvidae @MissPinkDragon @Aridora @iWolffe @xuliana @Heart @Iralla @Hraesvelgr @ApocalypseNyx @EmmaBird @BeingOfSalt @chorderaos @Hnai @Parad0xxy @soulykins @vaguelycanine @Rombek @Nightfallen @silverflame15 @WolfTrickster @bumblebree14 @Lolita @ApocalypseNyx @Ceylenium @Sphere @Sic @Industry @Azurenight @Crassula@Dfinch @Disillusionist @Avmire @Icewave @Valishtu @TwelveBrackets @Juditheee @Moreii[/size][/size] [center] [size=7][b]UPDATE![/b][/size] The new banescale base itself is now completely set up! All that needs to be done now is the genes. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637041058752102421/983112025649590322/banescale_sample.png[/img] I have been giving it a long think and I have decided to handle all the genes as so: Currently I will only complete the requested genes on outstanding orders so I can get through em quicker. I won't be redrawing all the genes at once to avoid burnout and getting bored, so I will be slightly changing the format of the current gene table. From now on I'll be redrawing the genes[b] only when an order for that specific gene will come in[/b]. Meaning, I will redraw as I go as per request. [b]You won't be paying the price of a gene sponsor though[/b]. I want to make that very clear! Any previously sponsored gene will not need sponsoring again, but it will take longer to complete your order. Eventually we'll work our way up to all the genes being complete again. That said I will still be taking sponsors at the same time :) And to end the update off I am confirming that the charge to upgrade your previous adopt order to the new base will be 50g (proof will bee needed lol.) Apparel/skins will not be redrawn sorry. I will let you all know when I open the shop again so you guys can throw your orders in again! That's it for today, thanks to everyone for being so patient! :D
@emmiemiapandy @trulyteru @Yukorusshi @StarDog @Vinid @BlackRayser @WishUponADragon @FreeWinged @Joule @Wardove @scarecrane @00Riku00 @Lednik @Luunai @Hinumi @Fellefan @SpaceBaguette @meowmeowmeow222 @Quintillion @JZBTHX @Solinary @Miirim @NijiMarii @Horses @Gyrfalcon2 @CascadingCosmos @Kazure @WitchyyWeasel @Oitykru @ReginaPhalange @Pressia @LittleParade @TheGodQueen @neonglow @TheWanderers @Drag0n5 @Kaial @crowvidae @MissPinkDragon @Aridora @iWolffe @xuliana @Heart @Iralla @Hraesvelgr @ApocalypseNyx @EmmaBird @BeingOfSalt @chorderaos @Hnai @Parad0xxy @soulykins @vaguelycanine @Rombek @Nightfallen @silverflame15 @WolfTrickster @bumblebree14 @Lolita @ApocalypseNyx @Ceylenium @Sphere @Sic @Industry @Azurenight @Crassula@Dfinch @Disillusionist @Avmire @Icewave @Valishtu @TwelveBrackets @Juditheee @Moreii
UPDATE!

The new banescale base itself is now completely set up!
All that needs to be done now is the genes.

banescale_sample.png

I have been giving it a long think and I have decided to handle all the genes as so:

Currently I will only complete the requested genes on outstanding orders so I can get through em quicker. I won't be redrawing all the genes at once to avoid burnout and getting bored, so I will be slightly changing the format of the current gene table.

From now on I'll be redrawing the genes only when an order for that specific gene will come in. Meaning, I will redraw as I go as per request. You won't be paying the price of a gene sponsor though. I want to make that very clear! Any previously sponsored gene will not need sponsoring again, but it will take longer to complete your order. Eventually we'll work our way up to all the genes being complete again.
That said I will still be taking sponsors at the same time :)

And to end the update off I am confirming that the charge to upgrade your previous adopt order to the new base will be 50g (proof will bee needed lol.) Apparel/skins will not be redrawn sorry.

I will let you all know when I open the shop again so you guys can throw your orders in again!

That's it for today, thanks to everyone for being so patient! :D
wooot the new base looks SO clean and cute! :'D
wooot the new base looks SO clean and cute! :'D
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Ooo suuuper cute new base! I’ve got some chickens that’ll need one of them ^^
Ooo suuuper cute new base! I’ve got some chickens that’ll need one of them ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Love the new update!!! It looks fantastic! [emoji=heart size=1]
Love the new update!!! It looks fantastic!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 153 154