Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most played games?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
uhhhhhh 1200 hours on animal crossing new leaf (head in my hands) IT'S MY TROUBLED CHILDHOOD AND I GET TO CHOOSE THE COMFORT GAME

if you combined all of my pokemon hours though the number would be absurd

but my Current obsession which has an insane amount of hours would be FFXIV at a grand ol' 1813 hours & 23 min! i assume this number will quadruple by the end of this year and the many to come. i eagerly await it <3
uhhhhhh 1200 hours on animal crossing new leaf (head in my hands) IT'S MY TROUBLED CHILDHOOD AND I GET TO CHOOSE THE COMFORT GAME

if you combined all of my pokemon hours though the number would be absurd

but my Current obsession which has an insane amount of hours would be FFXIV at a grand ol' 1813 hours & 23 min! i assume this number will quadruple by the end of this year and the many to come. i eagerly await it <3
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
I am also in the 1-2k hours in warframe club :')
what's funny is that I almost gave up on it until my favorite frame came out, and I've been attached ever since. I wonder how many of those hours are just me playing with color palettes/skins...
I am also in the 1-2k hours in warframe club :')
what's funny is that I almost gave up on it until my favorite frame came out, and I've been attached ever since. I wonder how many of those hours are just me playing with color palettes/skins...
Minecraft. Been playing since 2013. There's no way to keep track of how many hours I've played on it exactly, but I'm certain it's well over 1000+. Mods, playing on minigame servers, and private servers with friends over the years will do that to you.

But according to my Steam account, it's Hollow Knight at 78 hours :P
Minecraft. Been playing since 2013. There's no way to keep track of how many hours I've played on it exactly, but I'm certain it's well over 1000+. Mods, playing on minigame servers, and private servers with friends over the years will do that to you.

But according to my Steam account, it's Hollow Knight at 78 hours :P
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
There's no tracker for my childhood, so we'll just let Steam be the guide: 3,829 hours on [b]Final Fantasy XIV[/b]. Granted, a small percentage of that is idling and talking among friends, but that is a [i]lot[/i] of gameplay. Favorite game is [b]Team Fortress 2[/b] at 2,786 hours. [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
There's no tracker for my childhood, so we'll just let Steam be the guide: 3,829 hours on Final Fantasy XIV. Granted, a small percentage of that is idling and talking among friends, but that is a lot of gameplay.

Favorite game is Team Fortress 2 at 2,786 hours.

9iqeDz7.png
I have 1200 hours on animal crossing new horizons. I don't need help It's FIIIINE
I have 1200 hours on animal crossing new horizons. I don't need help It's FIIIINE

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
Either animal crossing new horizons or dragon age inquisition (dai doesnt track across all saves on the ps4, but I have easily 350 hours+ across the saves I have kept- not including every other save I have since deleted). Sims would have to be pretty high too.
Either animal crossing new horizons or dragon age inquisition (dai doesnt track across all saves on the ps4, but I have easily 350 hours+ across the saves I have kept- not including every other save I have since deleted). Sims would have to be pretty high too.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy XIV
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Toontown is easily the game I've played the most over my life. After that it would be Minecraft, then ROBLOX.
Toontown is easily the game I've played the most over my life. After that it would be Minecraft, then ROBLOX.
Well, if you don't count the likely +10k hours I've sunk into FR, my next most played games are:

Kingdom Hearts UX and X[Chi]: 3k+ hours, I played them so much when they were running...missed a lot of sleep for events.

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM: definitely over 2k hours saved over multiple platforms, and probably 5k just sitting near the castle in The World That Never Was, but I never actually saved that time. I spent more time there than with most people I know, including most of my relatives, and that's the truth lol

Animal Crossing New Horizons: 500 hours

And idk how many hours I've spent in Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon, but I've fully completed it to 117% on the ps1 and psp more times than I could ever hope to count. I've played that game so much the disc stopped working.Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer has also been beaten a bunch of times but not nearly as many.

Then I have Diddy Kong Racing that I have only beaten once but play a lot still, along with a few other n64 games.

There's a few other games I've played a lot, like, a lot. But these are the important ones.

Games keeping track of time spent in them outside of actual save times is a very recent development that I wish I had for all the games I've been playing since the 90s
Well, if you don't count the likely +10k hours I've sunk into FR, my next most played games are:

Kingdom Hearts UX and X[Chi]: 3k+ hours, I played them so much when they were running...missed a lot of sleep for events.

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM: definitely over 2k hours saved over multiple platforms, and probably 5k just sitting near the castle in The World That Never Was, but I never actually saved that time. I spent more time there than with most people I know, including most of my relatives, and that's the truth lol

Animal Crossing New Horizons: 500 hours

And idk how many hours I've spent in Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon, but I've fully completed it to 117% on the ps1 and psp more times than I could ever hope to count. I've played that game so much the disc stopped working.Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer has also been beaten a bunch of times but not nearly as many.

Then I have Diddy Kong Racing that I have only beaten once but play a lot still, along with a few other n64 games.

There's a few other games I've played a lot, like, a lot. But these are the important ones.

Games keeping track of time spent in them outside of actual save times is a very recent development that I wish I had for all the games I've been playing since the 90s
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I think I've played FFXIV for well over 700+ days/17k+ hours last I checked... It's the main game I've been playing since late Dec 2016 lmao. I'm still pretty active in that game doing a lot of random stuff like raiding, fishing, cheevo-completing and whatnot.

Next best is Pokemon, I've sunk hundred of hours in those games and couldn't say best total hours for one game since I tend to restart games to play over again until Gen4. Now it's a wonder if I sink any time into current Pokemon games post Gen6 after beating story mode, though surprisingly Legends:Arceus is taking me nearly 70 hours and I haven't beaten base game yet. Having enough fun exploring for kicks, ticking off pokedex slowly and doing sidequests that I really don't feel like beating the story quite yet.

I think Core Keeper is my most recent game that I got into, which I usually play with friends. Terraria-like gameplay meets Stardew Valley's artstyle? Count me in! I think I've got nearly 50 hours in that game iirc and am eagerly waiting for the next updates to it.

After that it's just a lot of random games, usually old JRPGs, RPGs, and other games that I play on and off and couldn't say how many hours I've played them through and over again cuz that's not trackable or I can't remember off the top of my head for this lil post.
I think I've played FFXIV for well over 700+ days/17k+ hours last I checked... It's the main game I've been playing since late Dec 2016 lmao. I'm still pretty active in that game doing a lot of random stuff like raiding, fishing, cheevo-completing and whatnot.

Next best is Pokemon, I've sunk hundred of hours in those games and couldn't say best total hours for one game since I tend to restart games to play over again until Gen4. Now it's a wonder if I sink any time into current Pokemon games post Gen6 after beating story mode, though surprisingly Legends:Arceus is taking me nearly 70 hours and I haven't beaten base game yet. Having enough fun exploring for kicks, ticking off pokedex slowly and doing sidequests that I really don't feel like beating the story quite yet.

I think Core Keeper is my most recent game that I got into, which I usually play with friends. Terraria-like gameplay meets Stardew Valley's artstyle? Count me in! I think I've got nearly 50 hours in that game iirc and am eagerly waiting for the next updates to it.

After that it's just a lot of random games, usually old JRPGs, RPGs, and other games that I play on and off and couldn't say how many hours I've played them through and over again cuz that's not trackable or I can't remember off the top of my head for this lil post.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9