Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | /**Alecstraza Art Shop**\
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CrustyGlowstick

Please write what exactly you would like to see in the picture. If you want to take the third level, then it will be + 50% to the price, since in your case the dragon counts as two characters X)
@CrustyGlowstick

Please write what exactly you would like to see in the picture. If you want to take the third level, then it will be + 50% to the price, since in your case the dragon counts as two characters X)
@AlecstrazA I would just love something of them looking devious and like they are getting in trouble! Maybe they just ripped up a shirt and they have shirt fabric on them or hanging from their mouths! Or a stuffed animal and stuffed animal fluff :3

Im fine with that!
@AlecstrazA I would just love something of them looking devious and like they are getting in trouble! Maybe they just ripped up a shirt and they have shirt fabric on them or hanging from their mouths! Or a stuffed animal and stuffed animal fluff :3

Im fine with that!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@CrustyGlowstick, good! Then I'll put you in line and that's all for now. Art will be ready on a first-come, first-served basis) payment after the sketch.
@CrustyGlowstick, good! Then I'll put you in line and that's all for now. Art will be ready on a first-come, first-served basis) payment after the sketch.
[quote name="AlecstrazA" date="2022-05-24 12:58:06" ] @Allandra [img]https://i.imgur.com/bGl3bMb.png[/img] fix something? [/quote] @AlecstrazA no I love her!
AlecstrazA wrote on 2022-05-24 12:58:06:
@Allandra bGl3bMb.png fix something?

@AlecstrazA no I love her!
@AlecstrazA Thank you sm for the art of my girl Aria, you captured her beautifully! I especially love her expression and the soft background and feel you gave the piece, thank you again! <3 If you have any slots open, I would love to grab another piece from you!
@AlecstrazA Thank you sm for the art of my girl Aria, you captured her beautifully! I especially love her expression and the soft background and feel you gave the piece, thank you again! <3 If you have any slots open, I would love to grab another piece from you!
EaYnAry.png rCk1ASf.gif -ART SHOP
-SKETCH SHOP
@AlecstrazA Oooo such nice art :O!! If you’re available, could I grab a Type 1 OC commission from you?
@AlecstrazA Oooo such nice art :O!! If you’re available, could I grab a Type 1 OC commission from you?
@DefyingDestiny thank you^_^ There is always a place for the first level) You want a sketch, right?
@DefyingDestiny thank you^_^ There is always a place for the first level) You want a sketch, right?
@AlecstrazA Yes a sketch would be marvelous :3 Could I get one of my partner’s OC Brett? Payment would be in gems too, would that be alright?
@AlecstrazA Yes a sketch would be marvelous :3 Could I get one of my partner’s OC Brett? Payment would be in gems too, would that be alright?
@AlecstrazA
Could I claim a slot and send refs threw pm?
@AlecstrazA
Could I claim a slot and send refs threw pm?
Yokai.gif
I recently got my commission done by the artist and I like how they can simplify complex parts of a design and make more simpler parts of a design more complex to have it balance each other out of that makes sense.
I recently got my commission done by the artist and I like how they can simplify complex parts of a design and make more simpler parts of a design more complex to have it balance each other out of that makes sense.
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9