Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | /**Alecstraza Art Shop**\
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd love a #3 USD slot if you have any open!

EDIT: actually maybe not, I can't figure out BOOSTY
I'd love a #3 USD slot if you have any open!

EDIT: actually maybe not, I can't figure out BOOSTY
@riku324 you want the first level, am I right? If yes, write what kind of emotion you would like to see?
@riku324 you want the first level, am I right? If yes, write what kind of emotion you would like to see?
@Allandra [img]https://i.imgur.com/bGl3bMb.png[/img] fix something?
@Allandra bGl3bMb.png fix something?
I'd love to get a type 1 sketch of this fella

oop wait im not sure if he's too robotic, how about Chii instead
I'd love to get a type 1 sketch of this fella

oop wait im not sure if he's too robotic, how about Chii instead
[quote name="AlecstrazA" date="2022-05-24 12:53:23" ] @riku324 you want the first level, am I right? If yes, write what kind of emotion you would like to see? [/quote] yep i would like the first level. I would like a more joyous emotion for my character here.
AlecstrazA wrote on 2022-05-24 12:53:23:
yep i would like the first level. I would like a more joyous emotion for my character here.
@Rixor there is nothing complicated about using Bots, I can explain it to you in more detail in a personal message if you are interested.^^
@Rixor there is nothing complicated about using Bots, I can explain it to you in more detail in a personal message if you are interested.^^
I like how fast the sketch came. I actually really like my commission. My only real critiques are the lack of some of the cosmetics on the character, such as earrings and the skull choker. Otherwise, i say this was great! Thank you! @AlecstrazA
I like how fast the sketch came. I actually really like my commission. My only real critiques are the lack of some of the cosmetics on the character, such as earrings and the skull choker. Otherwise, i say this was great! Thank you! @AlecstrazA
Oh I would LOVE something colored of my gremlin child! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76948330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769484/76948330_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh I would LOVE something colored of my gremlin child!

76948330_350.png

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@riku324
Thank you very much for your feedback! Unfortunately, it was not specified whether there are earrings on the second ear of the character, and since the image was provided from a different angle, they were not presented. I had doubts about the skull necklace because of the reference angle but I should have asked here, so yes, my mistake X) However, there is a clause in the rules that says that you must state in detail your wishes regarding art. The more information, the more likely you are to get exactly what you want. I hope that next time our cooperation with you will be without fair comments addressed to me. Thank you very much again! ^_^
@riku324
Thank you very much for your feedback! Unfortunately, it was not specified whether there are earrings on the second ear of the character, and since the image was provided from a different angle, they were not presented. I had doubts about the skull necklace because of the reference angle but I should have asked here, so yes, my mistake X) However, there is a clause in the rules that says that you must state in detail your wishes regarding art. The more information, the more likely you are to get exactly what you want. I hope that next time our cooperation with you will be without fair comments addressed to me. Thank you very much again! ^_^
NP
NP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9