Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | GG rejects | Wisteria Wishes (Ab F)
1 2
Hello! I've made a couple of accents for the greenskeeper skin contest, this year and past. Neither of them made the cut, but I still wanted them! So here we are. Wisteria Wishes ( F Aberration) [b]500g per copy[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pFSYCIR.png[/img] [item=accent: wisteria wishes] Slots: 1. @/RosyWave (me) 2. @/F10raAndFauna (sent) 3. @/NightmareGiraffe (paid and sent) 4. @/kaeldra (confirmation pending) 5. @/Hallothwen (paid and sent) 6. @/OneWing (paid and sent) 7. @/Comfrey (paid and sent) 8. @/Enekokoro (paid and sent) 9. @/Eriosyce (sent) 10. @/gravesyard (sent) People who asked to be pinged for this accent: @F10raAndFauna @NightmareGiraffe @kaeldra @Hallothwen @OneWing @Comfrey @Enekokoro @krondar Let me know if you don't actually want a copy and I'll take you off the list, no harm taken! With the 500g price, there can be 3 slots paid for in treasure, so let me know if you'd rather pay that way. [s]I don't think it's best practice, but I had enough gems, so I've already submitted 10 copies for approval. They should be in next week. [/s]Update: the copies came back! If there's enough interest I can put names down for a second run. ----------------------- Treeshroud Tattoos [b]400g[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DbDYx7n.png[/img] [item=accent: treeshroud tattoos] I printed this last year as a 5-copy run. 3 are still available. Slots: 1. (me) 2. (sold) 3. (open) 4. (open) 5. (open)
Hello! I've made a couple of accents for the greenskeeper skin contest, this year and past. Neither of them made the cut, but I still wanted them! So here we are.

Wisteria Wishes ( F Aberration)
500g per copy
pFSYCIR.png Accent: Wisteria Wishes
Slots:
1. @/RosyWave (me)
2. @/F10raAndFauna (sent)
3. @/NightmareGiraffe (paid and sent)
4. @/kaeldra (confirmation pending)
5. @/Hallothwen (paid and sent)
6. @/OneWing (paid and sent)
7. @/Comfrey (paid and sent)
8. @/Enekokoro (paid and sent)
9. @/Eriosyce (sent)
10. @/gravesyard (sent)

People who asked to be pinged for this accent:
@F10raAndFauna @NightmareGiraffe @kaeldra @Hallothwen @OneWing @Comfrey @Enekokoro @krondar
Let me know if you don't actually want a copy and I'll take you off the list, no harm taken! With the 500g price, there can be 3 slots paid for in treasure, so let me know if you'd rather pay that way.

I don't think it's best practice, but I had enough gems, so I've already submitted 10 copies for approval. They should be in next week. Update: the copies came back!
If there's enough interest I can put names down for a second run.

Treeshroud Tattoos
400g
DbDYx7n.png Accent: Treeshroud Tattoos
I printed this last year as a 5-copy run. 3 are still available.

Slots:
1. (me)
2. (sold)
3. (open)
4. (open)
5. (open)
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I DEFINITELY still want a copy! I'm obsessed with wisteria in real life so I'm really glad you decided to print even though you didn't get chosen (which you deserved, like wow).
I DEFINITELY still want a copy! I'm obsessed with wisteria in real life so I'm really glad you decided to print even though you didn't get chosen (which you deserved, like wow).
3HuuVeu.png
___Lightning-Network.png
I'm sobbing happy tears to already be on the list ty
I'm sobbing happy tears to already be on the list ty
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
Slot for Wisteria Wishes please!
Slot for Wisteria Wishes please!
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
I'll try saving the treasure, Wisteria Wishes is beautiful!
I'll try saving the treasure, Wisteria Wishes is beautiful!
platewing_sphinx.png
I did ask to be pinged if you planned on printing, but I didn't expect to be added to a list for slots without any confirmation... that's strange imo

anyways, I already ordered the one I wanted most, so no thanks!
I did ask to be pinged if you planned on printing, but I didn't expect to be added to a list for slots without any confirmation... that's strange imo

anyways, I already ordered the one I wanted most, so no thanks!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
Ah, thanks so much for the ping! I’m also still super interested & would be down for a copy! :^) thanks so much!
edited to add: I can pay whenever you like, feel free to set it up or let me know if you'd like me to!
Ah, thanks so much for the ping! I’m also still super interested & would be down for a copy! :^) thanks so much!
edited to add: I can pay whenever you like, feel free to set it up or let me know if you'd like me to!
ACOZFAh.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngBT1N47G.png
VsoSnU5.png
@RosyWave is the last slot of Wisteria Wishes still available? if it is i’d love to buy a copy [emoji=aberration star size=1]
@RosyWave is the last slot of Wisteria Wishes still available? if it is i’d love to buy a copy
(previously @vampireparty)
@kaeldra @OneWing
Hello, the copies for Wisteria Wishes came back but I still don't have your confirmation that you wanted a copy. If you do, please tell me and I'll get the crossroads set up. If you don't, no harm done! But in that case please tell me so I can take your name off the list. Thanks!
@kaeldra @OneWing
Hello, the copies for Wisteria Wishes came back but I still don't have your confirmation that you wanted a copy. If you do, please tell me and I'll get the crossroads set up. If you don't, no harm done! But in that case please tell me so I can take your name off the list. Thanks!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@RosyWave I do want one, thanks :)
@RosyWave I do want one, thanks :)
TpW6gwi.png
1 2