Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli dragons: 3 or 30?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3 fighters and 1 healler support them in Portal and workshop.
I am not colleing too mutch. It is enough to grind and trait fodders for me.
3 fighters and 1 healler support them in Portal and workshop.
I am not colleing too mutch. It is enough to grind and trait fodders for me.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I've got 22 and counting, all of whom are battle-ready! Along with at least 6 more unstoned/statted ones

I LOVE collecting different builds, and I'm also trying to get an all-purpose farmer of each element, so I keep growing my collection
I've got 22 and counting, all of whom are battle-ready! Along with at least 6 more unstoned/statted ones

I LOVE collecting different builds, and I'm also trying to get an all-purpose farmer of each element, so I keep growing my collection
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
I have... one grinder with no eliminate and the older stat spread, one grinder with eliminate and the updated stat spread (although I only recently changed that, and she usually works alongside the guy without the updated stats), one mage, one Mire Flyer, and one Sedona who I never use.

So 5 total. I'm too lazy to train more, it took me years to just finish leveling my flyer despite having two other 25s perfectly capable of training him. I don't really feel a need to level my dragons anyway.
I have... one grinder with no eliminate and the older stat spread, one grinder with eliminate and the updated stat spread (although I only recently changed that, and she usually works alongside the guy without the updated stats), one mage, one Mire Flyer, and one Sedona who I never use.

So 5 total. I'm too lazy to train more, it took me years to just finish leveling my flyer despite having two other 25s perfectly capable of training him. I don't really feel a need to level my dragons anyway.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I have 9: 3 for general grinding, 3 specifically for the Forbidden Portal/Golem Workshop, and 3 for fodder leveling: one for Ghostlight Ruins, one for Mire, and one for Kelp Beds. I find that's all that I really need, but if I get bored of this game I might start leveling 25s for fun.
I have 9: 3 for general grinding, 3 specifically for the Forbidden Portal/Golem Workshop, and 3 for fodder leveling: one for Ghostlight Ruins, one for Mire, and one for Kelp Beds. I find that's all that I really need, but if I get bored of this game I might start leveling 25s for fun.
33309.png
+3 fr time
i have 5 but i mainly use the one mire flyer. occasionally i use the first trio i leveled up to fest grind, and i rarely use my ruins raider since she's not as efficient as mire flyer.
i have 5 but i mainly use the one mire flyer. occasionally i use the first trio i leveled up to fest grind, and i rarely use my ruins raider since she's not as efficient as mire flyer.
queen_katoe.gif
I have 10, all in this tab. I do low key collect different build for different venues—it makes festivals soooo much easier—but I also find that having a dragon at level 25 makes me more attached to them because I feel like we’re spending time together and I look at them more. So, I have sometimes trained a dragon that I love to level 25 just so I can spend time with them!
I have 10, all in this tab. I do low key collect different build for different venues—it makes festivals soooo much easier—but I also find that having a dragon at level 25 makes me more attached to them because I feel like we’re spending time together and I look at them more. So, I have sometimes trained a dragon that I love to level 25 just so I can spend time with them!
I have - I think five or six total, I'm not sure, but only three that I use on a regular basis - one Mire Flyer who trains all my fodder singlehanded, one strong enough to rallied-eliminate every non-boss in the Kelp Beds and one mage who can be paired with either one to do the rallying and healing.

They're all Wind dragons because I like using my progens to battle. It's not the best element for the Mire but they're my progens so I deal.
I have - I think five or six total, I'm not sure, but only three that I use on a regular basis - one Mire Flyer who trains all my fodder singlehanded, one strong enough to rallied-eliminate every non-boss in the Kelp Beds and one mage who can be paired with either one to do the rallying and healing.

They're all Wind dragons because I like using my progens to battle. It's not the best element for the Mire but they're my progens so I deal.
Five so far - 2 mages, 3 glass cannons. I only need the variety for the high level venues though.
Five so far - 2 mages, 3 glass cannons. I only need the variety for the high level venues though.
QYzhmAi.png
Fully functional teams? 9 dragons on 5 Coli teams, but I definitely have more Lvl 25 dragons floating around.
Fully functional teams? 9 dragons on 5 Coli teams, but I definitely have more Lvl 25 dragons floating around.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
I have 4, though I only use 3 of them. Leveling dragons up to 25 takes a lot of time!
I have 4, though I only use 3 of them. Leveling dragons up to 25 takes a lot of time!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9