Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Summarize a Fandom/Game in a sentence
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2022-05-19 15:59:35" ] [quote name="@WishGraanted" date="2022-05-14 21:15:00" ] - That butterfly right there? That's the harbinger of Doomsday. He's been here all along. [/quote] Now this COULD be the Property of Hate, but I have some doubts lmaoooo what's this one? [/quote] Kirby!
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2022-05-19 15:59:35:
@WishGraanted wrote on 2022-05-14 21:15:00:
- That butterfly right there? That's the harbinger of Doomsday. He's been here all along.

Now this COULD be the Property of Hate, but I have some doubts lmaoooo what's this one?

Kirby!
[quote name="@Sunnny" date="2022-05-14 20:04:17" ] silksong will come out eventually... right? no cost too great [/quote] TEAM CHERRY GET YOUR COLLECTIVE *SS BACK HERE AND RELEASE SILKSONG
@Sunnny wrote on 2022-05-14 20:04:17:
silksong will come out eventually... right?

no cost too great
TEAM CHERRY GET YOUR COLLECTIVE *SS BACK HERE AND RELEASE SILKSONG
-Oh what a cute cat...Oh I guess it's an angel lady now
-Farm and raise animals, sometimes you can meet literal gods ig
-world's most anxious and normal guy gets stuck in the world's biggest osha violation of an office
-it's a beautiful day on mobius, and you are a horrible little hedgehog
-funny duck girl dances, people feel better and some nerd gets parts of his heart back each time :)
-Oh what a cute cat...Oh I guess it's an angel lady now
-Farm and raise animals, sometimes you can meet literal gods ig
-world's most anxious and normal guy gets stuck in the world's biggest osha violation of an office
-it's a beautiful day on mobius, and you are a horrible little hedgehog
-funny duck girl dances, people feel better and some nerd gets parts of his heart back each time :)
Well, since I never mention fandom-related things...

There Is A Particular Employee With Blue Hair And They Have Taken Over The Company Because Everyone Loves Them So Much

Everyone waited entirely too long for a sequel and an anime after about 3 mobile re-releases.

*blows dust off a deviantArt group* wow the last update this fandom got was a fan translation for the first game in like... 2017.
Well, since I never mention fandom-related things...

There Is A Particular Employee With Blue Hair And They Have Taken Over The Company Because Everyone Loves Them So Much

Everyone waited entirely too long for a sequel and an anime after about 3 mobile re-releases.

*blows dust off a deviantArt group* wow the last update this fandom got was a fan translation for the first game in like... 2017.
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
Rock and Stone, brother!
Rock and Stone, brother!
create dogs that are not actually dogs and you end up literally force feeding them to keep them alive because there legs mutated into literal sticks and they can no longer walk.
any guesses?
create dogs that are not actually dogs and you end up literally force feeding them to keep them alive because there legs mutated into literal sticks and they can no longer walk.
any guesses?
[quote name="@f0xfire" date="2022-05-20 16:39:59" ] create dogs that are not actually dogs and you end up literally force feeding them to keep them alive because there legs mutated into literal sticks and they can no longer walk. any guesses? [/quote] [B] WOBBLEDOGS!!!
@f0xfire wrote on 2022-05-20 16:39:59:
any guesses?

WOBBLEDOGS!!!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png

- Oh god the meat dog is out, summon the rabbits

- *opens a book* Get In.

- The game's not even out yet but oh boy these characters are gonna Suffer.

- Oh god the meat dog is out, summon the rabbits

- *opens a book* Get In.

- The game's not even out yet but oh boy these characters are gonna Suffer.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@alepha
Y E S
@alepha
Y E S
- hehe funky little game with pretty characters go brr - WAIT WHY IS LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER TRAUMATIZED

- I'm looking for a round, spherical object. :) (said spherical object later causes many an existential crisis and death)

- GET IN HECKERS WE'RE GOING TO THERAPY except you didn't ask for therapy and the dude giving you therapy probably needs it way more than you ever could
- hehe funky little game with pretty characters go brr - WAIT WHY IS LITERALLY EVERY CHARACTER TRAUMATIZED

- I'm looking for a round, spherical object. :) (said spherical object later causes many an existential crisis and death)

- GET IN HECKERS WE'RE GOING TO THERAPY except you didn't ask for therapy and the dude giving you therapy probably needs it way more than you ever could
pixel_marigold.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48