Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for a Earth nest
1 2
Hello! I am on the lookout to borrow a Earth nest to hatch a particular dragon. I already have the parents set up and they are ready to breed, and you are free to keep any of the offspring they make if there are any you like (or if you are just looking for some free fodder). [B]EARTH NEST[/B] I am just looking for the coal/coal/green color combo with earth flight eyes. [center]Baby I am looking to make [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=88&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=73&winggene=88&wings=8&auth=b25845b32bbd2b31e5316ab8ab4091d3ced97e48&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Hello!

I am on the lookout to borrow a Earth nest to hatch a particular dragon. I already have the parents set up and they are ready to breed, and you are free to keep any of the offspring they make if there are any you like (or if you are just looking for some free fodder).

EARTH NEST
I am just looking for the coal/coal/green color combo with earth flight eyes.
Baby I am looking to make
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=88&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=73&winggene=88&wings=8&auth=b25845b32bbd2b31e5316ab8ab4091d3ced97e48&dummyext=prev.png
@flamelish I can hatch them for you! My nests are free for the whole week.
@flamelish I can hatch them for you! My nests are free for the whole week.
@polerina

Awesome! I will send them over, looking forward to seeing if I get the baby I am looking for.
@polerina

Awesome! I will send them over, looking forward to seeing if I get the baby I am looking for.
- BUMP -
- BUMP -
- BUMP -
- BUMP -
- BUMP -
- BUMP -
@flamelish i can take the earth nest :)!
@flamelish i can take the earth nest :)!
minmi
@WANNACRY

Awesome! I will send over the pair right now in a CR.
@WANNACRY

Awesome! I will send over the pair right now in a CR.
Do you still need a Light nest? I have space :D
Do you still need a Light nest? I have space :D
@mipilopo

Hey I just saw your post! Yes I do still need a light nest, I will send over a CR. Thank you~
@mipilopo

Hey I just saw your post! Yes I do still need a light nest, I will send over a CR. Thank you~
1 2