Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Print | SweetHart S&A shop
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Velsim
I know this reply is late, my apologies, I got caught up in some IRL things and forgot to respond. I have reprinted Koi Pond to make the last bit of gems I need, so once I make enough to buy the skin pack I'll be printing Pearlescent Shore Walker. Let me know if you are still interested in either, I have 10 copies of Koi Pond to sell right now! ^^
@Velsim
I know this reply is late, my apologies, I got caught up in some IRL things and forgot to respond. I have reprinted Koi Pond to make the last bit of gems I need, so once I make enough to buy the skin pack I'll be printing Pearlescent Shore Walker. Let me know if you are still interested in either, I have 10 copies of Koi Pond to sell right now! ^^
@Anba
Oh, hello!
I will gladly buy a copy of Koi Pond, thank you so much!
@Anba
Oh, hello!
I will gladly buy a copy of Koi Pond, thank you so much!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim
Okay, perfect! I can set up the crossroads in a bit. It's 400 gems, treasure equivalent is accepted as well. I'll also let you know when the print for Pearlescent Shor Walker comes in as well if you'd like
@Velsim
Okay, perfect! I can set up the crossroads in a bit. It's 400 gems, treasure equivalent is accepted as well. I'll also let you know when the print for Pearlescent Shor Walker comes in as well if you'd like
would love a ping for peregrine starchaser!
would love a ping for peregrine starchaser!
Yv7nC8y.gif
@RATRULER
Absolutely, I'll add you to the list, thank you!!
@RATRULER
Absolutely, I'll add you to the list, thank you!!
@Anba
If there are any copies of Fauna Guardian, or if you intend to ever print it again, I would love a copy!
@Anba
If there are any copies of Fauna Guardian, or if you intend to ever print it again, I would love a copy!

Eek's Accents
please add me to your general pinglist! your stuff is gorgeous :o
please add me to your general pinglist! your stuff is gorgeous :o
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
First off, congrats on your abberation skin "At Odds" winning :D Second of all, I adored your other entry "Morphinae Druid", and I would love a ping specifically if you decide to print it ^^ I'd also love to be put on your general pinglist though, all your skins are so gorgeous. I actually just picked up a copy of "Koi Pond" off the AH [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
First off, congrats on your abberation skin "At Odds" winning :D
Second of all, I adored your other entry "Morphinae Druid", and I would love a ping specifically if you decide to print it ^^

I'd also love to be put on your general pinglist though, all your skins are so gorgeous. I actually just picked up a copy of "Koi Pond" off the AH
9WT9rXz.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gifvJSpImf.gif
@Peachbug Aww, thank you! I'm so glad you like my work, I've added you to the general list! ^^ I really appreciate your support ♥

@Khayria Thank you so much! I've added you to the list ~
@Peachbug Aww, thank you! I'm so glad you like my work, I've added you to the general list! ^^ I really appreciate your support ♥

@Khayria Thank you so much! I've added you to the list ~
Could I purchase a copy of kki pond? I think hopefully you have two left.
Could I purchase a copy of kki pond? I think hopefully you have two left.
vbfJ7OQ.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36