Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Nest Expansion Dom Discounts
So, this week I was surprised to discover that the dominance discounts only apply to lair expansions and not nest expansions.

My suggestion is for nest expansions to have the same dominance discounts applied to them that lair expansions already have: 5% off for placing first, 1% off for placing second.

((Also, I couldn't find anything via forum search or the FR fan-wiki on this topic, so my apologies if this has already been talked about.))
So, this week I was surprised to discover that the dominance discounts only apply to lair expansions and not nest expansions.

My suggestion is for nest expansions to have the same dominance discounts applied to them that lair expansions already have: 5% off for placing first, 1% off for placing second.

((Also, I couldn't find anything via forum search or the FR fan-wiki on this topic, so my apologies if this has already been talked about.))
kbqBOtG.png
makes sense to me!
makes sense to me!
I suppose it sort of makes sense although nest expansion are trivially inexpensive already. I see no reason not to do it
I suppose it sort of makes sense although nest expansion are trivially inexpensive already. I see no reason not to do it
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Support! This makes perfect sense.
Support! This makes perfect sense.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Support! I'm a bit surprised this isn't already the case.
Support! I'm a bit surprised this isn't already the case.
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
I support this. The forth nest is so expensive :')
I support this. The forth nest is so expensive :')
support ;w;
support ;w;
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Well sounds pretty reasonable.
Question what do with those who buy max already? Cash back? (This means alot of treasure jumping all at once into economy. This is a question that good to discuss)
Question what do with those who buy max already? Cash back? (This means alot of treasure jumping all at once into economy. This is a question that good to discuss)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2022-05-18 08:49:31" ] Well sounds pretty reasonable. Question what do with those who buy max already? Cash back? (This means alot of treasure jumping all at once into economy. This is a question that good to discuss) [/quote] Nothing would have to happen with people who already maxed out their nests. The current prices would be the exact same as if they bought the expansions out of a dominance week. Also, nobody is owed money back for buying something before a discount or similar.
Alkhor wrote on 2022-05-18 08:49:31:
Nothing would have to happen with people who already maxed out their nests. The current prices would be the exact same as if they bought the expansions out of a dominance week. Also, nobody is owed money back for buying something before a discount or similar.