Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Help/Free Stuff + Dergs Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SqueakyWarrior thank you for the reply, i’ll make sure to check back in a week or so! ^_^
@SqueakyWarrior thank you for the reply, i’ll make sure to check back in a week or so! ^_^
@SqueakyWarrior can i pls have some apparel or skins or accents? thanks
@SqueakyWarrior can i pls have some apparel or skins or accents? thanks
OY2CZgk.png
@SqueakyWarrior would you mind giving me apparel, skins/accents? Mainly apparel though, if I get how this works
@SqueakyWarrior would you mind giving me apparel, skins/accents? Mainly apparel though, if I get how this works
@hawkxivy

Hi! Welcome to FR! Just so you know, this service is available for accounts between one week and two months old, so if you could check back once you're account is at least a week old, that would be great! I just have that policy because I want to make sure that the gifts go to lairs that are planning to stay active.
@hawkxivy

Hi! Welcome to FR! Just so you know, this service is available for accounts between one week and two months old, so if you could check back once you're account is at least a week old, that would be great! I just have that policy because I want to make sure that the gifts go to lairs that are planning to stay active.

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior oh no worries! Flight rising seems like a great game so I’m def staying, thanks for letting me know!
@SqueakyWarrior oh no worries! Flight rising seems like a great game so I’m def staying, thanks for letting me know!
heyy @SqueakyWarrior would it be okay to bother you twice? I’m in need (again,) of coins and perhaps apparel/skins?
heyy @SqueakyWarrior would it be okay to bother you twice? I’m in need (again,) of coins and perhaps apparel/skins?
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
@cxlier

Just to make sure it's fair for everyone and that I don't run out of funds and stuff to give out, it's just one per person
@cxlier

Just to make sure it's fair for everyone and that I don't run out of funds and stuff to give out, it's just one per person

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Hi there, and thank you for the warm welcome! I took a look at your lair and I'm absolutely in love with your spirals (specifically #76976520 and #75233536, if you'd be willing to part with them). I'm also interested in any light/flowy apparel if you have anything in mind you're looking to relocate to a new home!
Hi there, and thank you for the warm welcome! I took a look at your lair and I'm absolutely in love with your spirals (specifically #76976520 and #75233536, if you'd be willing to part with them). I'm also interested in any light/flowy apparel if you have anything in mind you're looking to relocate to a new home!
hello, i've come after a week, could i get some apparel (purple or dark purple preferred) and skins/accents if youre willing to give any? [edit: sry for ping!]
hello, i've come after a week, could i get some apparel (purple or dark purple preferred) and skins/accents if youre willing to give any? [edit: sry for ping!]
Can i have some random skin or apparel? I've been in Flight Rising for about a two-three weeks.
Can i have some random skin or apparel? I've been in Flight Rising for about a two-three weeks.
8R8BVVf.gif Cs9lwMb.pngVOCilq9.pngjkL0nc2.pnglfY7vyo.pngSCjxpBr.png u8ERdF3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8