Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 692 693 694 695 696 ... 734 735
@coolrat So your Hunyr... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49112628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491127/49112628_350.png[/img][/url] Seems to have attracted the eyes of a former performer, Selven. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77199776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/771998/77199776_350.png[/img][/url] "So you know how to do a trick, hmm?" Selven held up a card, looking at the Coatl before her. With deft fingers, she flipped it through her hands, then smirked as the card disappeared. "I know one too." The Coatl looked back at her, eyes narrowed. "Not everything is as it seems." Giving a sly smirk, he moved from his position, seeming to duplicate himself before her eyes. She tried not to show her expression of approval, but wonder in her eyes betrayed her. "Don't be so good, will ya?" Scoffing, she turned away from the performer. He was good, all right. If he enjoyed his job, he'd go far. It reminded her of her days doing tricks, but she didn't understand how anyone [i]enjoyed[/i] it. She didn't even like [i]watching[/i] the circus, but she tolerated it to show them up, from time to time. Obviously, there was nothing to show up this time. ----- Feel free to do anyone! But Scribe's Sanctuary is a WTA thread, and only Vilify + Rectify in the Loading tab are mine (but they are neat-looking ^^)
@coolrat
So your Hunyr...
49112628_350.png
Seems to have attracted the eyes of a former performer, Selven.
77199776_350.png
"So you know how to do a trick, hmm?" Selven held up a card, looking at the Coatl before her. With deft fingers, she flipped it through her hands, then smirked as the card disappeared. "I know one too."

The Coatl looked back at her, eyes narrowed. "Not everything is as it seems." Giving a sly smirk, he moved from his position, seeming to duplicate himself before her eyes. She tried not to show her expression of approval, but wonder in her eyes betrayed her.

"Don't be so good, will ya?" Scoffing, she turned away from the performer. He was good, all right. If he enjoyed his job, he'd go far. It reminded her of her days doing tricks, but she didn't understand how anyone enjoyed it. She didn't even like watching the circus, but she tolerated it to show them up, from time to time.

Obviously, there was nothing to show up this time.

Feel free to do anyone! But Scribe's Sanctuary is a WTA thread, and only Vilify + Rectify in the Loading tab are mine (but they are neat-looking ^^)
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Ebanon Sorry you were skipped! When I saw that I was going to claim you anyway lol. My Peppin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8286371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/82864/8286371_350.png[/img][/url] Would try to be suave with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60984296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609843/60984296_350.png[/img][/url] A seemingly pompous male skydancer glides down for a landing but a gust catches him off guard and pushes him off his path to an abrupt landing on a patch of rough gravel. He scampers off the patch to a more comfortable place to stand and preen his wings. And as he adjusts his clothing he doesn't notice a fellow skydancer staring at him. "Are you ok?" She asks. "I'm ok, just fixing up my apparel..." He says while still adjusting himself, perhaps feeling a bit too embarrassed to look back at the concerned dragon before him. Just as he was about to be done, he could see her turn away in his peripheral vision so he quickly stops to look at her wide-eyed and half-wide open jaw. How could I have missed this beautiful creature?! "E- excuse me, madam!" he exclaims and catches up beside her. "I am quite embarrassed by that moment back there, a clumsy and absent-minded drake I was. But allow me to introduce myself. I am Peppin, a silly, yet irresistible skydancer, at your service." The skydancer tips his hat while giving a sly wink. "If I have caused any stress or discomfort, I apologize. I hope I can make it up to you." He extends his claw signaling for hers, and instead of a shake, he lays a kiss gently on top of hers. "Anything you need, I am yours" He says with a gentle smile.
@Ebanon Sorry you were skipped! When I saw that I was going to claim you anyway lol.

My Peppin
8286371_350.png

Would try to be suave with
60984296_350.png

A seemingly pompous male skydancer glides down for a landing but a gust catches him off guard and pushes him off his path to an abrupt landing on a patch of rough gravel. He scampers off the patch to a more comfortable place to stand and preen his wings. And as he adjusts his clothing he doesn't notice a fellow skydancer staring at him.

"Are you ok?" She asks. "I'm ok, just fixing up my apparel..." He says while still adjusting himself, perhaps feeling a bit too embarrassed to look back at the concerned dragon before him.

Just as he was about to be done, he could see her turn away in his peripheral vision so he quickly stops to look at her wide-eyed and half-wide open jaw. How could I have missed this beautiful creature?! "E- excuse me, madam!" he exclaims and catches up beside her. "I am quite embarrassed by that moment back there, a clumsy and absent-minded drake I was. But allow me to introduce myself. I am Peppin, a silly, yet irresistible skydancer, at your service." The skydancer tips his hat while giving a sly wink.

"If I have caused any stress or discomfort, I apologize. I hope I can make it up to you." He extends his claw signaling for hers, and instead of a shake, he lays a kiss gently on top of hers. "Anything you need, I am yours" He says with a gentle smile.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
[s]claim![/s] @Boomershine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11310624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/113107/11310624_350.png[/img][/url] Banshee [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22253083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/222531/22253083_350.png[/img][/url] wandered too far in the dark and has encountered Aku Ended up being a way longer post than I expected it to be so my bad on that lol but I hope you enjoy! [quote] "[i]Banshee, don't insult the archivists kind enough to offer us refuge in the storm. Banshee, don't go scaring younglings of their future deaths. Banshee, don't antagonize that ridgeback.[/i] Tch. I'm not allowed to do anything fun. Besides, I didn't [i]actually[/i] predict anyone's deaths and my clan knows it." The Imperial muttered to no one but the phantom birds that quietly perched and fluttered about her. No one had spotted her wandering off from the others, but what did she care? If she could predict the deaths of others surely she would know if taking this path would cause her own. She continued onward, her small rant falling on only the ears of the birds. The once clear blue illuminated ice tunnels had grown darker now as she ventured deeper down this tunnel. Good. She preferred the dark. Soon however, she found herself in a deep and ancient looking chamber. Ice had been replaced by dark black stone that only so faintly glowed with runes carved into it, and she could ever so faintly hear the rattling of chains. Glancing up would show two large chains attached to the ceiling and leading further in. With a confident hum, Banshee pressed onward. Now she simply [i]had[/i] to know what waited further in. The chill in this chamber grew stronger, Banshee's breath fogging and... seemingly pulled into the darkness beyond. She slowed to a stop upon coming across a single figure curled up and sleeping atop slightly raised stage. Banshee sighed and looked around. All this mystery just for a dragon to be waiting at the end of it, and he's [i]asleep.[/i] The chains she followed were fitted into a mechanism connected to the stage in which the dragon slept, and then spread outward to many doors behind him. Thick runes covered the walls and even the chains. But the most notable thing of this strange room, despite the fact it appeared her very breath was being drawn to this dragon, were the astrolabes gently floating around the room. Banshee tapped a claw against the ground before tsking to herself and stepping closer to the stage to get a proper look at the figure who seemed to be breathing life and death into this chamber. She could not see any recognizable features beneath the armet. Granted, the chamber was moderately dark and he had obsidian scales, but still. She leaned in closer... Suddenly the beast moved. Immediately Banshee quickly backed away as he rose with the creak of stiff bones, the fluttering of cloth, and the rattling of chains as it became clear the runed chains were even [i]attached[/i] to the haunting white and grey armor of this being. The Astrolabes shook off some of the growing ice with an increased speed in their rotation, and gathered at the dragon's side. He stood, limbs shaking and chest heaving as if he had just surfaced from deep water. Fog plumed from his helm and gathered in the room as Banshee brought her avian companions to her side. Just as it seemed as if the Guardian of this place was again frozen in time, the helm angled upward towards her. She knew the striking purple gaze of a shadow dragon anywhere as she met it with her gaze of light. "for years I have slept here, communing with those who have been lost to the ice. I was not meant to be awoken yet." There was even a chill to his voice that was slowly beginning to warm with every deep breath the dragon took, as if it was beginning to thaw. After a moment the helm tilted ever so slightly to the side, "For what purpose have you awoken me, maiden fair?" Banshee let out a small squeak and blinked in disbelief. Was... was this guy who's apparently been speaking to dead dragons flirting with [i]her?![/i] [/quote]
claim!

@Boomershine

11310624_350.png
Banshee

22253083_350.png
wandered too far in the dark and has encountered Aku

Ended up being a way longer post than I expected it to be so my bad on that lol but I hope you enjoy!
Quote:
"Banshee, don't insult the archivists kind enough to offer us refuge in the storm. Banshee, don't go scaring younglings of their future deaths. Banshee, don't antagonize that ridgeback. Tch. I'm not allowed to do anything fun. Besides, I didn't actually predict anyone's deaths and my clan knows it." The Imperial muttered to no one but the phantom birds that quietly perched and fluttered about her.

No one had spotted her wandering off from the others, but what did she care? If she could predict the deaths of others surely she would know if taking this path would cause her own. She continued onward, her small rant falling on only the ears of the birds. The once clear blue illuminated ice tunnels had grown darker now as she ventured deeper down this tunnel.

Good. She preferred the dark.

Soon however, she found herself in a deep and ancient looking chamber. Ice had been replaced by dark black stone that only so faintly glowed with runes carved into it, and she could ever so faintly hear the rattling of chains. Glancing up would show two large chains attached to the ceiling and leading further in. With a confident hum, Banshee pressed onward. Now she simply had to know what waited further in.

The chill in this chamber grew stronger, Banshee's breath fogging and... seemingly pulled into the darkness beyond. She slowed to a stop upon coming across a single figure curled up and sleeping atop slightly raised stage. Banshee sighed and looked around. All this mystery just for a dragon to be waiting at the end of it, and he's asleep.

The chains she followed were fitted into a mechanism connected to the stage in which the dragon slept, and then spread outward to many doors behind him. Thick runes covered the walls and even the chains. But the most notable thing of this strange room, despite the fact it appeared her very breath was being drawn to this dragon, were the astrolabes gently floating around the room.

Banshee tapped a claw against the ground before tsking to herself and stepping closer to the stage to get a proper look at the figure who seemed to be breathing life and death into this chamber. She could not see any recognizable features beneath the armet. Granted, the chamber was moderately dark and he had obsidian scales, but still. She leaned in closer...

Suddenly the beast moved. Immediately Banshee quickly backed away as he rose with the creak of stiff bones, the fluttering of cloth, and the rattling of chains as it became clear the runed chains were even attached to the haunting white and grey armor of this being. The Astrolabes shook off some of the growing ice with an increased speed in their rotation, and gathered at the dragon's side.

He stood, limbs shaking and chest heaving as if he had just surfaced from deep water. Fog plumed from his helm and gathered in the room as Banshee brought her avian companions to her side. Just as it seemed as if the Guardian of this place was again frozen in time, the helm angled upward towards her. She knew the striking purple gaze of a shadow dragon anywhere as she met it with her gaze of light.

"for years I have slept here, communing with those who have been lost to the ice. I was not meant to be awoken yet." There was even a chill to his voice that was slowly beginning to warm with every deep breath the dragon took, as if it was beginning to thaw.

After a moment the helm tilted ever so slightly to the side, "For what purpose have you awoken me, maiden fair?"

Banshee let out a small squeak and blinked in disbelief. Was... was this guy who's apparently been speaking to dead dragons flirting with her?!
05YNfGC.png
@TheChronicler sorry for the wait, but thank you for your patience! I was planning on finishing this day I claimed, but life suddenly caught me for a while, b u t I’m finally back with this, I hope you enjoy qwq [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8701590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/87016/8701590_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72065861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/720659/72065861_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Out in the Southern Icefields, a group of hunters were prowling around the snow-covered lands. One of the dragons in the party, Poltergheist, was growing tired of not seeing any signs of prey within miles, so he decided to stray away in hopes of finding any food that was attempting to hide from them. After some steps though, he did manage to find something that wasn’t actual prey. From his distance, it looked like a mutant of sorts, a horned, and winged, wolf? It had to be a dragon with a various wolf cape, but the way the creature acted wasn’t very draconic. Instead of standing around, Poltergheist decided to approach whatever, or whoever, this was, more curious then anything. Despite the Tundra’s stealth, the other still sensed him nearby, and easily pinned him down in an icy stare; though the eyes were barely there, being glazed over like a frozen pond. The hunter froze in place and stared back, guessing that if he just waited, this other one will leave from being blind. Instead, the mysterious creature lowered his head with a snarl and carefully stepped his way up to him, hiding whatever emotions he had by keeping the same focus. So, apparently he isn’t blind, Poltergheist thought as he readied himself for a duel, preparing for the worst. Though this one surprised him yet again, taking slow walks around the hunter in a circle as a way of studying him. The Tundra decided to take this as a chance to study the other one at a closer look; the horns were definitely Tundra ones, same for the wings, but the rest of the body and head just seemed so wolf-like besides the wolf cape draped over his head and back. Poltergheist couldn’t help but think that he was stunning for a want to be a wolf dragon, and with that, he chose to ask this other Tundra his name. “Adon. Yours.” His voice was deep and gravely, and he seemed to more command then ask the hunter for his name too. He slowed to a stop, but still stood in a tense way, like he was about to either flee or lunge at any given moment. The other gave a nod, “My name is Poltergheist. May I ask why you are near our hunting grounds, Adon?” The Tundra spread his wing out to the view behind him, to give the other the idea that it was his Clan’s territory. A moment of still silence, like time was frozen, and Adon soon broke out of it by suddenly leaping up and into the air with a powerful beat of his wings, seeming to head to the Sea. First flinching from getting prepared for an attack, Poltergheist then shook himself off and watched the odd one fly away, partly hoping that he could catch sight of him again and possibly chat with him.
@TheChronicler sorry for the wait, but thank you for your patience! I was planning on finishing this day I claimed, but life suddenly caught me for a while, b u t I’m finally back with this, I hope you enjoy qwq
8701590_350.png

72065861_350.png

Out in the Southern Icefields, a group of hunters were prowling around the snow-covered lands. One of the dragons in the party, Poltergheist, was growing tired of not seeing any signs of prey within miles, so he decided to stray away in hopes of finding any food that was attempting to hide from them. After some steps though, he did manage to find something that wasn’t actual prey.

From his distance, it looked like a mutant of sorts, a horned, and winged, wolf? It had to be a dragon with a various wolf cape, but the way the creature acted wasn’t very draconic. Instead of standing around, Poltergheist decided to approach whatever, or whoever, this was, more curious then anything.

Despite the Tundra’s stealth, the other still sensed him nearby, and easily pinned him down in an icy stare; though the eyes were barely there, being glazed over like a frozen pond. The hunter froze in place and stared back, guessing that if he just waited, this other one will leave from being blind. Instead, the mysterious creature lowered his head with a snarl and carefully stepped his way up to him, hiding whatever emotions he had by keeping the same focus.

So, apparently he isn’t blind, Poltergheist thought as he readied himself for a duel, preparing for the worst. Though this one surprised him yet again, taking slow walks around the hunter in a circle as a way of studying him. The Tundra decided to take this as a chance to study the other one at a closer look; the horns were definitely Tundra ones, same for the wings, but the rest of the body and head just seemed so wolf-like besides the wolf cape draped over his head and back. Poltergheist couldn’t help but think that he was stunning for a want to be a wolf dragon, and with that, he chose to ask this other Tundra his name.

“Adon. Yours.” His voice was deep and gravely, and he seemed to more command then ask the hunter for his name too. He slowed to a stop, but still stood in a tense way, like he was about to either flee or lunge at any given moment.

The other gave a nod, “My name is Poltergheist. May I ask why you are near our hunting grounds, Adon?” The Tundra spread his wing out to the view behind him, to give the other the idea that it was his Clan’s territory.

A moment of still silence, like time was frozen, and Adon soon broke out of it by suddenly leaping up and into the air with a powerful beat of his wings, seeming to head to the Sea. First flinching from getting prepared for an attack, Poltergheist then shook himself off and watched the odd one fly away, partly hoping that he could catch sight of him again and possibly chat with him.
image0.jpg
@KoralPisces It seems that your Tropicana [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74226110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742262/74226110_350.png[/img][/url] has caught the eyes of my gentleman Weirdcore! [s]Please ignore that he's an F pose gaoler-[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73806211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738063/73806211_350.png[/img][/url] Now, one thing to disclose about Weirdcore, he's not too big on catching feelings for others. It's not that he doesn't want love no, it's just that he just hasn't found the right dragon yet. Until he met the [s]handsome[/s] interesting wildclaw that is Tropicana. He gets really blushy around said wildclaw and stumbles over his words quite a bit, but eventually Weirdcore hopes, that he'll get over his stuttering and ask Tropicana out on a date. --------- Next Person: If you don't mind, do somebody from the Neon Lights Arcade tab
@KoralPisces

It seems that your Tropicana

74226110_350.png

has caught the eyes of my gentleman Weirdcore! Please ignore that he's an F pose gaoler-

73806211_350.png

Now, one thing to disclose about Weirdcore, he's not too big on catching feelings for others. It's not that he doesn't want love no, it's just that he just hasn't found the right dragon yet. Until he met the handsome interesting wildclaw that is Tropicana. He gets really blushy around said wildclaw and stumbles over his words quite a bit, but eventually Weirdcore hopes, that he'll get over his stuttering and ask Tropicana out on a date.
Next Person: If you don't mind, do somebody from the Neon Lights Arcade tab
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ConfusedUnknown It seems that your BlueCandyCane... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76987199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769872/76987199_350.png[/img][/url] ...Has caught the eyes of Keul! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73089697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730897/73089697_350.png[/img][/url] Keul would never admit it, but he did really fancy this striking blue Imperial. He didn't know what about Blue caught his eye- Maybe the coloration of his wings and body, or the unique look of his eyes, but Keul could safely say that he was head over claws for this dashing lad! Keul liked him so much he left him a like. How sweet, Keul!
@ConfusedUnknown

It seems that your BlueCandyCane...

76987199_350.png

...Has caught the eyes of Keul!

73089697_350.png

Keul would never admit it, but he did really fancy this striking blue Imperial. He didn't know what about Blue caught his eye- Maybe the coloration of his wings and body, or the unique look of his eyes, but Keul could safely say that he was head over claws for this dashing lad! Keul liked him so much he left him a like. How sweet, Keul!
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
bump
bump
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
[center]@MrWolfie Depthtalon... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64827321][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648274/64827321_350.png[/img][/url] ...seems to have caught the eye of the quiet Orchid. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60087035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600871/60087035_350.png[/img][/url] ----- Orchid quietly stepped through the flowers, shifting her weight so as not to step on them. As she did, she spotted a dragon standing at the edge, as if not to trample the thing she'd worked so hard to build. "Hello." "Hello." She stopped, looking at him curiously. He was a deep ocean blue, a color she'd never seen before, not where she was from. Didn't dragons only come in the color of flowers? How could they come in the colors of the ocean? "I've never seen someone like you before. Your scales- are they scales?- are quite pretty." With that, she smiled at him. He had an unreadable expression on, as if he was both puzzled and a little bored with her quiet. Not that she could help being quiet, of course. ----- I didn't write a lot this time, hmm. Maybe my fingers are just tired. [/center]
@MrWolfie
Depthtalon...
64827321_350.png
...seems to have caught the eye of the quiet Orchid.
60087035_350.png
Orchid quietly stepped through the flowers, shifting her weight so as not to step on them. As she did, she spotted a dragon standing at the edge, as if not to trample the thing she'd worked so hard to build.

"Hello."

"Hello."

She stopped, looking at him curiously. He was a deep ocean blue, a color she'd never seen before, not where she was from. Didn't dragons only come in the color of flowers? How could they come in the colors of the ocean?

"I've never seen someone like you before. Your scales- are they scales?- are quite pretty."

With that, she smiled at him. He had an unreadable expression on, as if he was both puzzled and a little bored with her quiet. Not that she could help being quiet, of course.
I didn't write a lot this time, hmm. Maybe my fingers are just tired.
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Ebanon It seems that my girl BloodyBandages [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74598709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745988/74598709_350.png[/img][/url] has been charmed by your Spinner [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76925591][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769256/76925591_350.png[/img][/url] ---------- BloodyBandages isn't really one to sit still for very long, but as she listened to Spinners' stories, she actually found something that she could sit down and listen to. Now granted, she does come in for Spinners' seamster abilities, but she just can't resist listening to his stories about dragons that came into his store. It fascinates her, to hear about things so interesting, coming from an interesting and charming dragon. ---------- Next person: All of my children are available for the game. Even the peeps in my hib den. [s]Some of my children have pronouns in their bios. Please check before picking them![/s]
@Ebanon

It seems that my girl BloodyBandages

74598709_350.png

has been charmed by your Spinner

76925591_350.png

BloodyBandages isn't really one to sit still for very long, but as she listened to Spinners' stories, she actually found something that she could sit down and listen to. Now granted, she does come in for Spinners' seamster abilities, but she just can't resist listening to his stories about dragons that came into his store. It fascinates her, to hear about things so interesting, coming from an interesting and charming dragon.

Next person: All of my children are available for the game. Even the peeps in my hib den. Some of my children have pronouns in their bios. Please check before picking them!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ConfusedUnknown

Your PillowCase caught the eye of Vino!

Vino just minding his business when he spotted PillowCase from across the vineyard. Unlike Vino who blended in quite well, PillowCase stuck out like a sore thumb. He scared the crows away, which Vino liked. After observing PillowCase to make sure he wasn’t stealing, he decided to approach him. Vino stepped with confidence toward PillowCase. But inside his stomach was doing backflips. “Hello there, are you looking to by something. Pillowcase shook their head shyly. “No I’m just browsing. They gently snatched a small bunch of grapes to eat. Vino shook his head. “Sorry friend, you can’t eat these, their for wine making.” He giggled at Pillowcases reaction to the tart grapes. “If you come with me I’ll show you something you can eat.” Vino smiled and lead Pillowcase into his house. He handed Pillowcase some herbs and berries that were laid out on the counter. “You may eat these but not all at once. They’ll give you a stomach ache.” Pillowcase nodded. Vino wrote his address and number on a slip of paper and stuck it with the bag of plants. “If you ever want more plants or just want to chat I’ll be here.” Vino blew a kiss at Pillowcase who blushed shyly.

Np: please don’t pick dragons that have significant others thank you
@ConfusedUnknown

Your PillowCase caught the eye of Vino!

Vino just minding his business when he spotted PillowCase from across the vineyard. Unlike Vino who blended in quite well, PillowCase stuck out like a sore thumb. He scared the crows away, which Vino liked. After observing PillowCase to make sure he wasn’t stealing, he decided to approach him. Vino stepped with confidence toward PillowCase. But inside his stomach was doing backflips. “Hello there, are you looking to by something. Pillowcase shook their head shyly. “No I’m just browsing. They gently snatched a small bunch of grapes to eat. Vino shook his head. “Sorry friend, you can’t eat these, their for wine making.” He giggled at Pillowcases reaction to the tart grapes. “If you come with me I’ll show you something you can eat.” Vino smiled and lead Pillowcase into his house. He handed Pillowcase some herbs and berries that were laid out on the counter. “You may eat these but not all at once. They’ll give you a stomach ache.” Pillowcase nodded. Vino wrote his address and number on a slip of paper and stuck it with the bag of plants. “If you ever want more plants or just want to chat I’ll be here.” Vino blew a kiss at Pillowcase who blushed shyly.

Np: please don’t pick dragons that have significant others thank you
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
1 2 ... 692 693 694 695 696 ... 734 735