Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New (Ish) Rabbit Breeding Sim!
1 2 3
[quote name="fluffyfg" date="2022-03-23 04:52:01" ] I made an account and referred you. I'm Eska on there and I'm taking up Mini Rex. I'm really liking the breeding mechanics and lack of daily care. These are the things that eventually put me off Lucky Lapine, another rabbit breeding game, which I used to play quite actively. Btw is there a way to buy premium currency? I'd like to upgrade my account. [/quote] She is working on setting up the ability to buy credits, for now you can only get it from referring people and helping out. There's a list of ways to get it at the credit store page
fluffyfg wrote on 2022-03-23 04:52:01:
I made an account and referred you. I'm Eska on there and I'm taking up Mini Rex.

I'm really liking the breeding mechanics and lack of daily care. These are the things that eventually put me off Lucky Lapine, another rabbit breeding game, which I used to play quite actively.
Btw is there a way to buy premium currency? I'd like to upgrade my account.

She is working on setting up the ability to buy credits, for now you can only get it from referring people and helping out. There's a list of ways to get it at the credit store page
Been playing quite a bit after seeing this thread, my user is smittyandsaturn #543!

Also, how would one refer you? Im not seeing a thread so I'm guessing that you just message Thlumyn, but I just wanna make sure.
Been playing quite a bit after seeing this thread, my user is smittyandsaturn #543!

Also, how would one refer you? Im not seeing a thread so I'm guessing that you just message Thlumyn, but I just wanna make sure.
3YAN1tx.png
mtHAEL4.png
b4CACa3.png
rI18gRz.png
MXsk4ah.png
7hEY6pF.png
DeDR4as.png
Dwi7avm.png
hqqTxLP.png
GW180jv.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
[quote name="Smittey" date="2022-03-28 12:41:42" ] Been playing quite a bit after seeing this thread, my user is smittyandsaturn #543! Also, how would one refer you? Im not seeing a thread so I'm guessing that you just message Thlumyn, but I just wanna make sure. [/quote] I believe its only an option when you join but I'm actually not sure! You can definitely try messaging her
Smittey wrote on 2022-03-28 12:41:42:

I believe its only an option when you join but I'm actually not sure! You can definitely try messaging her
Bump <3
Bump <3
Hello @Zeph421! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. Thank you!
Hello @Zeph421! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
sounds like fun!! i like breeding sims and i like rabbits so im hoping ill stick around :] im fugo #595
sounds like fun!! i like breeding sims and i like rabbits so im hoping ill stick around :] im fugo #595
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2022-05-16 11:09:44" ] Hello @Zeph421! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. Thank you! [/quote] Whoops, sorry!
JCStitches wrote on 2022-05-16 11:09:44:

Whoops, sorry!
UWUAUWA POSTING HERE SO I CAN MAKE AN ACCOUNT LATER TwT
UWUAUWA POSTING HERE SO I CAN MAKE AN ACCOUNT LATER TwT
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
hi i just joined! user is finnamony #603
hi i just joined! user is finnamony #603
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
also is condition going to go down no matter what? they kinda don't talk about that in the faq
also is condition going to go down no matter what? they kinda don't talk about that in the faq
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3