Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New (Ish) Rabbit Breeding Sim!
1 2 3
Good evening! I am posting to share a animal breeding simulator that I have been having a lot of fun with. Keep in mind that this game is still in progress, but the admin is updating the game as often as she can.

This game is called The Rabbitry Game! It's a rabbit breeding game with very little daily care, realistic showing and breeding mechanics (such as genetics), and it is turn based rather than based on a daily rollover. Right now there are 11 breeds, and many more are planned. If you're interested in browser-based animal breeding simulators, you should give it a go! I am zephyr over there and my ID# is 84 <3
Good evening! I am posting to share a animal breeding simulator that I have been having a lot of fun with. Keep in mind that this game is still in progress, but the admin is updating the game as often as she can.

This game is called The Rabbitry Game! It's a rabbit breeding game with very little daily care, realistic showing and breeding mechanics (such as genetics), and it is turn based rather than based on a daily rollover. Right now there are 11 breeds, and many more are planned. If you're interested in browser-based animal breeding simulators, you should give it a go! I am zephyr over there and my ID# is 84 <3
Bunnies? brb making an account

Edit: What's a Rabbitry Prefix? I'm dumb.

[quote name="Nyaagito" date="2022-03-21 10:30:45" ] Bunnies? brb making an account Edit: What's a Rabbitry Prefix? I'm dumb. [/quote] That’s what will go before the name of every rabbit you breed! Mine is Zephyr’s, some people do acronyms. So like if their rabbitry is Silver Creek Rabbitry, they prefix might be either “Silver Creek’s” or “SC”.
Nyaagito wrote on 2022-03-21 10:30:45:

That’s what will go before the name of every rabbit you breed! Mine is Zephyr’s, some people do acronyms. So like if their rabbitry is Silver Creek Rabbitry, they prefix might be either “Silver Creek’s” or “SC”.
Joined! Seems pretty fun, happy to play this game! I can't get enough of browser animal breeding games, so here's another to add to my collection for when I have time :D

Username and ID: Jolyne #523
Joined! Seems pretty fun, happy to play this game! I can't get enough of browser animal breeding games, so here's another to add to my collection for when I have time :D

Username and ID: Jolyne #523
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
I didn't realize this game was in open beta now, it fell off my radar for a while! I'm currently messing around with BPs since they don't have my favorite breeds yet (Belgian Hares and Tans). I'm Kodama #512 c:
I didn't realize this game was in open beta now, it fell off my radar for a while! I'm currently messing around with BPs since they don't have my favorite breeds yet (Belgian Hares and Tans). I'm Kodama #512 c:
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
Ooh, sounds fun!! I'll check it out later :D
Ooh, sounds fun!! I'll check it out later :D
Diavolo #527
I love petsim and breeding games and sign up for so many of them.
I referred Zephyr. Is there any benefits for the user referred? I hope you got something.
Diavolo #527
I referred Zephyr. Is there any benefits for the user referred? I hope you got something.
525ij.gif + he/him
+ adult mar10
+ hi hi!!
[quote name="Diavalo" date="2022-03-21 23:33:34" ] Diavolo #527 I love petsim and breeding games and sign up for so many of them. I referred Zephyr. Is there any benefits for the user referred? I hope you got something. [/quote] Yeah they get a little bit of premium currency actually! Can't do a whole lot with it right now though. I appreciate it and I'm so glad you all wanted to join! The more people join, the better the site gets <3
Diavalo wrote on 2022-03-21 23:33:34:
Diavolo #527

Yeah they get a little bit of premium currency actually! Can't do a whole lot with it right now though. I appreciate it and I'm so glad you all wanted to join! The more people join, the better the site gets <3
I made an account and referred you. I'm Eska on there and I'm taking up Mini Rex.

I'm really liking the breeding mechanics and lack of daily care. These are the things that eventually put me off Lucky Lapine, another rabbit breeding game, which I used to play quite actively.
Btw is there a way to buy premium currency? I'd like to upgrade my account.
I made an account and referred you. I'm Eska on there and I'm taking up Mini Rex.

I'm really liking the breeding mechanics and lack of daily care. These are the things that eventually put me off Lucky Lapine, another rabbit breeding game, which I used to play quite actively.
Btw is there a way to buy premium currency? I'd like to upgrade my account.
I've been trying it out for a bit and I definitely think it's fun! Tho I do think the tutorial and faq are a bit lacking
I've been trying it out for a bit and I definitely think it's fun! Tho I do think the tutorial and faq are a bit lacking
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
1 2 3