Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | DeviantArt FR page
Has the Deviantart FR page been abandoned? Ive attempted to add several of my dragon fan art to the group, but they've been waiting on approval for well over a month. I can't find any post or article stating if its officially been shut down or will no longer be accepting admissions. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Has the Deviantart FR page been abandoned? Ive attempted to add several of my dragon fan art to the group, but they've been waiting on approval for well over a month. I can't find any post or article stating if its officially been shut down or will no longer be accepting admissions. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
@MinatheDemon since there is no official announcements, regular members are unlikely to know the answer. you could file a ticket and ask about it.
@MinatheDemon since there is no official announcements, regular members are unlikely to know the answer. you could file a ticket and ask about it.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thank you for the response. I think I will do that.
Thank you for the response. I think I will do that.
@MinatheDemon, it hasn't been abandoned. I've been trying to help our Support Desk with the high volume of account recovery requests and #FRFanArt has suffered for it. My apologies, I'll do better in the future.
@MinatheDemon, it hasn't been abandoned. I've been trying to help our Support Desk with the high volume of account recovery requests and #FRFanArt has suffered for it. My apologies, I'll do better in the future.
No worries! Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciate all that you do and are doing. I will patiently wait for things to catch up, and I hope things settle soon.
No worries! Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciate all that you do and are doing. I will patiently wait for things to catch up, and I hope things settle soon.