Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GG OOF Raffle [OPEN!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Is there something that you (or your dragons) need to clean up? Tell us about it!
Definitely need to vacuum the fur off the carpets...
Is there something that you (or your dragons) need to clean up? Tell us about it!
Definitely need to vacuum the fur off the carpets...
wind.gif

In real life? My desk xd
In-game? My "librarian" dragon needs to clean up the library, not all the badges are logged properly yet...or rather, I haven't cleaned up her bio yet!

In real life? My desk xd
In-game? My "librarian" dragon needs to clean up the library, not all the badges are logged properly yet...or rather, I haven't cleaned up her bio yet!
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif

Dusting! No matter how often we dust, it still seems to be accumulating!

Dusting! No matter how often we dust, it still seems to be accumulating!
85942727.png push hub
Reading back all of these comments, we as a community really do not like to vacuum as often as we should..! [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1]
Reading back all of these comments, we as a community really do not like to vacuum as often as we should..!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
daily question: i'm in the process of updating my bio's and about me's on the sites that i do have those written on. a lot of how and what i want to communicate about myself have changed that it feels weird to leave them as is.
daily question: i'm in the process of updating my bio's and about me's on the sites that i do have those written on. a lot of how and what i want to communicate about myself have changed that it feels weird to leave them as is.
80811193_12ctDDG4ZCGfvgV.png air [fr +3]
they/it
Sunday: Is there something that you (or your dragons) need to clean up? Tell us about it!

I ended up cleaning my room/office today so that I can concentrate on being productive this week.
Sunday: Is there something that you (or your dragons) need to clean up? Tell us about it!

I ended up cleaning my room/office today so that I can concentrate on being productive this week.
0AYt9BM.png
@Goldia pinglist please :))

Honestly there's just. A Lot. I should probably do laundry tho
As for my dragons, well, someone definitely needs to prune the weeds growing outside the lair because Eleanors magic keeps exploding in her face
@Goldia pinglist please :))

Honestly there's just. A Lot. I should probably do laundry tho
As for my dragons, well, someone definitely needs to prune the weeds growing outside the lair because Eleanors magic keeps exploding in her face
Light Boarding
@Goldia

Could I be added to the Daily Badge pinglist, please?
@Goldia

Could I be added to the Daily Badge pinglist, please?
0AYt9BM.png
Friendly bump.
Friendly bump.
MRMeAKr.png
Sunday

My room for sure. Also the unnamed dragons in my lair but I'm too lazy atm to think of names :')
@Goldia Could I please be on the daily pinglist?
Sunday

My room for sure. Also the unnamed dragons in my lair but I'm too lazy atm to think of names :')
@Goldia Could I please be on the daily pinglist?
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49