Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3
@morn would you take 5kg for rotten survivor?
@morn would you take 5kg for rotten survivor?
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
I'll get back to you on that as soon as I can! Just waiting to see if the other person who asked earlier is still interested or not.
@Reckless
I'll get back to you on that as soon as I can! Just waiting to see if the other person who asked earlier is still interested or not.
@morn np! i actually been looking for this accent for a while but i only just saw the ping for it sadly sdhsgdfs but i could potentially offer more depending on how it goes
@morn np! i actually been looking for this accent for a while but i only just saw the ping for it sadly sdhsgdfs but i could potentially offer more depending on how it goes
Drakengard.gif
@morn
Sorry for the delayed reply! I will buy it at 2k. If you set up a PA I can get to it tomorrow, if that is ok.
@morn
Sorry for the delayed reply! I will buy it at 2k. If you set up a PA I can get to it tomorrow, if that is ok.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@morn is Kashmir available for purchase ?
@morn is Kashmir available for purchase ?
@Lawful
PA sent, thank you so much!

@lillynxtg
Kashmir is unfortunately waiting to be picked up from a PA, but if that happens to fall through, I'll let you know!

@Amorah
So sorry for the ping, but I was curious if you're still interested in Rotten Survivor or not! I have an offer of 5kg on it, but I wanted to check in with you first.
@Lawful
PA sent, thank you so much!

@lillynxtg
Kashmir is unfortunately waiting to be picked up from a PA, but if that happens to fall through, I'll let you know!

@Amorah
So sorry for the ping, but I was curious if you're still interested in Rotten Survivor or not! I have an offer of 5kg on it, but I wanted to check in with you first.
@Reckless
Since I've not heard anything back, if you're still interested in Rotten Survivor I'll send you a PA!
@Reckless
Since I've not heard anything back, if you're still interested in Rotten Survivor I'll send you a PA!
@morn yes please! thank you :D
@morn yes please! thank you :D
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
PA sent! Thank you too!
@Reckless
PA sent! Thank you too!
1 2 3