Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] EVERYTHING for art/adopts/customs
1 2 3 4 5
(By the way, by "small", I mean something like this. I'd be working in my smaller sketchbook, not making something that looks tiny on-screen.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/gGM6MhS.jpeg[/img]
(By the way, by "small", I mean something like this. I'd be working in my smaller sketchbook, not making something that looks tiny on-screen.)

gGM6MhS.jpeg
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Halkiierid alright!:D ill send them to u plus some fossils!! this would be the char i'd like u to draw! link here lolz her markings/colors dont have to be exact! ^^ tysm!!!!
@Halkiierid alright!:D ill send them to u plus some fossils!! this would be the char i'd like u to draw! link here lolz her markings/colors dont have to be exact! ^^ tysm!!!!
Bbyuuump
Bbyuuump
Bbrbebd
Bbrbebd
Bebebebbe
Bebebebbe
I have an art shop :D For kt/g. You can look around for anything you’d like, I don’t mind drawing furries or object heads, etc!

I don’t have items listed there but I don’t mind if you specifically cut the price with the emblem items or some of the skins :D (mostly interested in tele brule, fiery blossoms but we can talk about it if you want to be more specific!)

Art shop here!
I have an art shop :D For kt/g. You can look around for anything you’d like, I don’t mind drawing furries or object heads, etc!

I don’t have items listed there but I don’t mind if you specifically cut the price with the emblem items or some of the skins :D (mostly interested in tele brule, fiery blossoms but we can talk about it if you want to be more specific!)

Art shop here!

vre9VAf.jpg
|| These dragons be cool :D
|| Username @PastelWhile not WhiTe

bJs5ioz.gif
@PastelWhile hi! I'd be interested in a lil fullbody like these ones! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/47811227_dINTNz2FY3WzxEx.png[/img] How much do you think it would be for one if i cut the price with both skins or the emblem items?
@PastelWhile hi! I'd be interested in a lil fullbody like these ones! 47811227_dINTNz2FY3WzxEx.png How much do you think it would be for one if i cut the price with both skins or the emblem items?
Hi!! Omg I didn’t expect to see my ocs here :’D

Even though it’s not in the shop I could probably do those for 400kt/g? Any of the emblems or skins would cut you by 50kt/g each! Though I probably prefer the skins :D Chromatic Predator is 2018 skin so it would cut you by 150kt/g

You can put your order in my art shop if your interested :D
Hi!! Omg I didn’t expect to see my ocs here :’D

Even though it’s not in the shop I could probably do those for 400kt/g? Any of the emblems or skins would cut you by 50kt/g each! Though I probably prefer the skins :D Chromatic Predator is 2018 skin so it would cut you by 150kt/g

You can put your order in my art shop if your interested :D

vre9VAf.jpg
|| These dragons be cool :D
|| Username @PastelWhile not WhiTe

bJs5ioz.gif
@foolishjester bit of a delay with the commission as my arm has been giving me a lot of pain lately, sorry about that! Might actually need slightly more than a week since my work speed has slowed significantly (as I have to take very frequent breaks).

Shouldn't be terribly long though!
@foolishjester bit of a delay with the commission as my arm has been giving me a lot of pain lately, sorry about that! Might actually need slightly more than a week since my work speed has slowed significantly (as I have to take very frequent breaks).

Shouldn't be terribly long though!
s6qXHO0.png
LM3XMBD.pngeIK5iG7.png

Corb / Corby / Lav
A simple bird on the internet who enjoys drawing and dragons
arcane.png
@Lavenderss thats completely okay! i understand dont worry & take ur time! ^^
@Lavenderss thats completely okay! i understand dont worry & take ur time! ^^
1 2 3 4 5