Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whelp- I did it
Went through my entire hoard of skins, overcame my hoarder tendencies, and now 64 of however many skins/accents I had are listed on the AH. I hope I never get the desire to do anything like that again, and I have a greater respect for those of you who list more than 15 items frequently.

Now I have to wait for them to sell
Went through my entire hoard of skins, overcame my hoarder tendencies, and now 64 of however many skins/accents I had are listed on the AH. I hope I never get the desire to do anything like that again, and I have a greater respect for those of you who list more than 15 items frequently.

Now I have to wait for them to sell
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Nice! Tbh I never bother put more than a few things in the ah at a time, probably because it's sounds like hard work, lol. x)
Nice! Tbh I never bother put more than a few things in the ah at a time, probably because it's sounds like hard work, lol. x)
I made this signature just for the achievement.
props to you! only recently did i figure out how ridiculous the profits are from simply auctioning off your spare items and im Swimming in moneys
props to you! only recently did i figure out how ridiculous the profits are from simply auctioning off your spare items and im Swimming in moneys
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
oh GOD managing just 20 is super annoying, hope you get all the moneys
oh GOD managing just 20 is super annoying, hope you get all the moneys
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Current listing count: 44
Current listing count: 44
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
For me, it's strangely therapeutic to list all of them. A pain in the arse, but therapeutic nonetheless -- perhaps the thought of all that cash I'd get from it is numbing part of the pain. :p

My highest count was 895 items, I currently have nothing selling as of now.
For me, it's strangely therapeutic to list all of them. A pain in the arse, but therapeutic nonetheless -- perhaps the thought of all that cash I'd get from it is numbing part of the pain. :p

My highest count was 895 items, I currently have nothing selling as of now.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Nice! The maximum amount of items I've put in the AH was five. Absolutely can't picture myself going over 14 in one go...

Hope you do get that good pile of money though.
Nice! The maximum amount of items I've put in the AH was five. Absolutely can't picture myself going over 14 in one go...

Hope you do get that good pile of money though.
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
none of my hoard skins are worth much money :(

none of my hoard skins are worth much money :(

Lightning Runestone
It's *so* satisfying when you have 100+ listings though haha the money comes pouring in.
I tend to wait till I have big stacks of swipp or hibden slot items so the listing goes quicker ;)
It's *so* satisfying when you have 100+ listings though haha the money comes pouring in.
I tend to wait till I have big stacks of swipp or hibden slot items so the listing goes quicker ;)
UBaiWUV.pngJrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.pngNOP5viO.png