Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109
@aelith Sending some level 6s and level 7s!
@aelith Sending some level 6s and level 7s!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@MoonDragon

I completely understand the qualms you are having. I want to make sure the records are kept accurately even more so for raffle reasons, as well as for badges. A lot of my attendants are pretty new to this, but I understand that that is not an excuse. I will let them know, and remind myself, to be more diligent with this. Thank you for your concern ^^
@MoonDragon

I completely understand the qualms you are having. I want to make sure the records are kept accurately even more so for raffle reasons, as well as for badges. A lot of my attendants are pretty new to this, but I understand that that is not an excuse. I will let them know, and remind myself, to be more diligent with this. Thank you for your concern ^^
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Tuesday Question: Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?
We currently have a dog, and while she's not as chaotic as the first dog I ever had, she definitely has her moments :)
Tuesday Question: Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?
We currently have a dog, and while she's not as chaotic as the first dog I ever had, she definitely has her moments :)
LOz3b3g.pnghvO6Qma.png
@lethaldaywalker sent you 6 lvl 8s! edit I should add that they are for oofr and have no bonuses!

edit again ahh it's late and I misread the spreadsheet; cancelling PAs and sending them instead to @talltales35. my bad
@lethaldaywalker sent you 6 lvl 8s! edit I should add that they are for oofr and have no bonuses!

edit again ahh it's late and I misread the spreadsheet; cancelling PAs and sending them instead to @talltales35. my bad
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_decorative_rasa_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daaz7s6.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_vial_of_mysterious_tox_by_dogi_crimson-da9fhau.giffood_manaweed_by_dogi_crimson-dabetes.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifitem_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.giffood_seaberry_by_dogi_crimson-dafce5s.gifghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif
@wolffia got them and you're all good :) Thanks for supporting Lightning
@wolffia got them and you're all good :) Thanks for supporting Lightning
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?

we have 3 dogs and they are very chaotic
Do you have any chaotic creatures of your own? If not, what animal would you like to own?

we have 3 dogs and they are very chaotic
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
Tuesday Question:
I do have a chaotic creature!! His name is Oreo and I rescued him from a truck engine at my work. I was going to find a home for him, but he ended becoming part of the family!! His brain is full of circus music and he gets into lots of shenanigans but I love him lots!
Tuesday Question:
I do have a chaotic creature!! His name is Oreo and I rescued him from a truck engine at my work. I was going to find a home for him, but he ended becoming part of the family!! His brain is full of circus music and he gets into lots of shenanigans but I love him lots!
qEDPfrb.png

I do! A tiny old lady named Jenny, she is our household screambean. She is a cat and embodies all the chaos that implies.

I do! A tiny old lady named Jenny, she is our household screambean. She is a cat and embodies all the chaos that implies.
fXjdRL8.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IjzhhQ7.gif[/img]
IjzhhQ7.gif

I don't currently, but I used to have a chaotically smart hamster!

I don't currently, but I used to have a chaotically smart hamster!
Zo7dCea.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 108 109