Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109
hiya ^^- i will b sending in lvled dragons daily for ticket ^^- im very interested in those dragon lvl/quantity prices (especialy).

could you pop me on the general ping list?

and also would it be ok to ask if there is anyone that im particularly competing against atm for the lvling prize
hiya ^^- i will b sending in lvled dragons daily for ticket ^^- im very interested in those dragon lvl/quantity prices (especialy).

could you pop me on the general ping list?

and also would it be ok to ask if there is anyone that im particularly competing against atm for the lvling prize
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@bamboo1996 The spreadsheet should have an up to date leaderboard of who has sen the most dragons, levels etc. You can find it on the first page. Gl and ty for supporting us [emoji=heart size=1]
@bamboo1996
The spreadsheet should have an up to date leaderboard of who has sen the most dragons, levels etc. You can find it on the first page.
Gl and ty for supporting us
Ibadges.png
Monday Question
What is the recipe for your favorite dessert?

I found this recipe for sugar cookie bars a few years ago, love it a lot!
Monday Question

I found this recipe for sugar cookie bars a few years ago, love it a lot!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Monday Question

This dessert is beautiful and tastes nice! But it takes a long time to make ^^;
Monday Question

This dessert is beautiful and tastes nice! But it takes a long time to make ^^;
Kunikuzushi
Hi guys, I love ya'll for supporting us. Moar interns pls? Am very bored need stuff to do hmm hmm!
Hi guys, I love ya'll for supporting us. Moar interns pls? Am very bored need stuff to do hmm hmm!
Ibadges.png
daily question: i can't say what my favorite is. but i do know one that's important since i used it several times and also recommended to a friend [x] icebox cookies. this recipe in particular. the ones i made came out a bit mishappen (was making splatoon squids) but i like them anyway
daily question: i can't say what my favorite is. but i do know one that's important since i used it several times and also recommended to a friend [x] icebox cookies. this recipe in particular. the ones i made came out a bit mishappen (was making splatoon squids) but i like them anyway
80811193_12ctDDG4ZCGfvgV.png air [fr +3]
they/it
@novastellaris Heyo! Will be sending 10 level 7 fast lane dragons for the via PAs! Good luck! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@novastellaris Heyo! Will be sending 10 level 7 fast lane dragons for the via PAs! Good luck!
They/Them
@UnchainedSilver thanks for supporting lightning! [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
@UnchainedSilver thanks for supporting lightning!
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
Monday Question

So my family modifies this some, but this one! Had to ask my sister for where we got it from. My family normally gets recipes from old recipe books or even passed down from my grandparents/relatives. I've always enjoyed this one because if you let it sit overnight the cookies become super soft. I could eat this all day I swear.
Monday Question

So my family modifies this some, but this one! Had to ask my sister for where we got it from. My family normally gets recipes from old recipe books or even passed down from my grandparents/relatives. I've always enjoyed this one because if you let it sit overnight the cookies become super soft. I could eat this all day I swear.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)
No QmQ
I've been meaning to go to the local cat cafe with my family for probably years now but we've just never gotten around to it orz

I've been loving this brand of box mix brownies lately - I've tried baking fully homemade ones but they came out too strong for our tastes ><

I hope I can answer yesterday's question and still pick up the badge, I was busy all day yesterday T^T
Have you ever been to an animal cafe? (Cat cafe, owl cafe, etc)
No QmQ
I've been meaning to go to the local cat cafe with my family for probably years now but we've just never gotten around to it orz

I've been loving this brand of box mix brownies lately - I've tried baking fully homemade ones but they came out too strong for our tastes ><

I hope I can answer yesterday's question and still pick up the badge, I was busy all day yesterday T^T
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif

coder | imges
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109