Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2022-05-08 07:03:06" ] [quote name="AduroTri" date="2022-05-08 05:24:38" ] I'll be honest. This feels like a trait that should have been available from day one. But I guess they had to speak to Alex Louis Armstrong to get access to his sparkles. THE ART OF SPARKLING BEAUTY HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS! [/quote] ...Oh no. Now that I have this mental image, there's no going back. This is a fandragon that [i]needs[/i] to happen. [/quote] No lie, I laughed out loud and startled the cat, but YEP! This needs to happen!
Laluzi wrote on 2022-05-08 07:03:06:
AduroTri wrote on 2022-05-08 05:24:38:
I'll be honest. This feels like a trait that should have been available from day one.

But I guess they had to speak to Alex Louis Armstrong to get access to his sparkles.

THE ART OF SPARKLING BEAUTY HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!
...Oh no. Now that I have this mental image, there's no going back. This is a fandragon that needs to happen.

No lie, I laughed out loud and startled the cat, but YEP! This needs to happen!
AAAAAA<3333
AAAAAA<3333
lCK29fT.png
pnDJM2u.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_nxi8x466Lz1ukywbko2_r1_100.png Untitled119.png

QQWVg.gif
YESSSSS NEW TERT!!!
YESSSSS NEW TERT!!!
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
Sparkles! [emoji=star size=1]
Sparkles!
I need this! [emoji=heart size=1]
I need this!
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

OMG ITS SO CUTE
OMG ITS SO CUTE
Celeana.gifteardrop_owlynx.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3129482#post_3129482
Awww super cute! I can see this looking phenomenal with starmap/constellation, crystal/facet, and iri/shim. to name a few! [emoji=firework size=1]
Awww super cute! I can see this looking phenomenal with starmap/constellation, crystal/facet, and iri/shim. to name a few!
Nice, but nothing will help my Magenta's tert.
Nice, but nothing will help my Magenta's tert.
QEBH2Bm.png
Omg love it so pretty
Omg love it so pretty
pretty!! and might be the answer to work around some difficult terts color :o
pretty!! and might be the answer to work around some difficult terts color :o
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png