Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] Rival Clans
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
TEGONA, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TEGONA, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jeez, the weather outside sure is awful, isn't it? What a wild ride. Quite a bit happened today, and Hrist man, Hrist is on a murderous roll. He's gonna run out of luck eventually, though depending on the dice gods' favor it might be sooner rather than later. I know my first assassin lived a ridiculously long time before being redeemed, while my second died the same day she joined

Good on Lapis for not kicking the bucket, let's hope he continues to have the dice gods' favor. That's always an anxiety-inducing call to make
Jeez, the weather outside sure is awful, isn't it? What a wild ride. Quite a bit happened today, and Hrist man, Hrist is on a murderous roll. He's gonna run out of luck eventually, though depending on the dice gods' favor it might be sooner rather than later. I know my first assassin lived a ridiculously long time before being redeemed, while my second died the same day she joined

Good on Lapis for not kicking the bucket, let's hope he continues to have the dice gods' favor. That's always an anxiety-inducing call to make
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621031]Pulls[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621032]Jobs[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621033]Clan Chillspike[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621037]Clan Torchward[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621038]Graveyard[/url][/center] [center][b]Day 48 - 5/8/22[/b][/center] [emoji=torch] Jorus dies of the wounds he received in battle with Chillspike. Alpheratz and Slaun recover, but Xalic still needs more care from the infirmary. Faye makes herself a pair of leg bows. Jaimes sends out Charlie and Emlyn out for a double training session. When they return Charlie becomes a teacher and Emlyn becomes a scout. Slaun gives Squall a tricolor viperpillar to help him practice handling more dangerous familiars. Irwyn decides to head out to try and recruit but is attacked on the road by bandits and killed. Paintpot once again fails to create a new trinket. With his new target in hand from the Queen, Hrist slinks off to Chillspike territory. But before he finds his target, he decides to stop by Jan. He keeps his visit short, and knowing she'll be upset if his work goes well, he apologizes in advance. Jan is immediately upset, but Hrist just assures her that he'll try and figure something out for the two of them. With one more apology he leaves to go find his target. He had killed this target before so it didn't seem like it would be all that difficult to do again, though now he discovered she was more carefully guarded. No matter, Hrist could be patient. He bided his time, waiting until the King had walked off to tend to some matter, and then raced in to strike. He made it swift and clean, a slice of the throat deep enough that Seren was dead on the ground before he'd even finished running off. [emoji=snowflake] A sudden flash of green and King Ulysses immediately sounded the alarm as soon as he felt his heart beat again, his enraged roar echoed throughout the clan as he ran towards where he had left Seren. He didn't even stop at her body as he continued on, searching for the assassin that had dared laid a claw on his mate. Thornhill sent out a search party to try and hunt down Hrist so that she and Telima could go try and calm their father down. He huffed, returning to Seren's corpse and at least was grateful the assassin has been a proper professional and made it quick. He very carefully takes Seren to the necromancer's chamber to await for possible resurrection. Ayura checks over the King and determines that in addition to being very much alive, he has fully recovered from his wounds. She releases him from her custody and keeps her focus on Telima since hers haven't healed yet and she needs further care. Azannon gives Mikhail a noggle as a gift in the hopes that he can clear some more space in the menagerie. Morwen makes a pair of spats for King Ulysses. She promises to look into more armor patterns for the future for him. Dusk and Ellie train Colqhoun and Sophalla. When they complete their training Colqhoun becomes a scout. Sophalla makes a trinket and gifts it to Ellie. Bergil had left early to make her slow way over to Torchward. Her target was their senior necromancer and she was determined to succeed this time. The veilspun actually managed to spot her in his chambers when he turned around, the intensity of her stare keeping him frozen in place. Was she even moving? She seemed to be closer every time he blinked, but she seemed too slow to even be real. He glanced off to the side looking for an escape only to suddenly find himself gurgling as her beak neatly cut into his neck and severed his head. With that done, Bergil turned and made her slow plodding way back to Chillspike to report her success. [emoji=torch] With the necromancer's death Slaun cried out in agony as he withered away. But Banshee, Zudan, and Faye all found themselves surrounded in green glows as the necromantic magic released its hold on them but restored them to life. The Queen stared down at herself and then her slain mate and began to cackle almost madly. Zudan quickly ushered everyone away to give his mother privacy in her very odd grief. [center][b]Events - Morning[/b][/center] [b][emoji=torch] Grouse Basilisk Field Notes, Material: rolled 2, Deathbond[/b] While out walking along the edges of the clan's territory, Emlyn and Rafiel spot an odd object half buried in the ground. They both reach for it at the same time only to be zapped with dark energy. A quick visit to the library confirms they've been death bonded. [b][emoji=snowflake] Lilium Floron, Familiar: rolled 3, Mirror[/b] Trying to distract himself from his current woes until the evening, King Ulysses heads to the trading post. While he's there he meets a male mirror named Kyros and the two get along well enough. He invites Kyros to come back and join the clan and the mirror readily agrees, seeing it as an interesting adventure and a chance to try and help. [center][b]Events - Midday[/b][/center] [b][emoji=torch] Leatherback Sea Turtle, Food, Meat: 40-50 Coli Rounds[/b] Sipha, Dylan, and Rafiel are sent out on a supply run. They're told to mostly focus on food, so they take their time hunting and gathering, doing their best to bring back a good stash to help refill their stores. [b][emoji=snowflake] Windstroked Silk Whitetail, Material: rolled 8, Plague[/b] There was plague in the orb, and knowing full well who the king would be having Noir bring back, Lapis found himself tempted to just let it come since he had better odds of surviving that than thwarting fate. But no, he couldn't bring himself to neglect his duties like that. So he took a deep breath and concentrated on removing the threat of disease from the clan's future. There was a sudden tickle and his life flashed before his eyes as he exploded in a sneeze. He frantically patted himself down and let out a sigh of relief that he had been spared again. [center][b]Events - Evening[/b][/center] [b][emoji=torch] Foreign Papyrus Message, Trinket: rolled 11, I Quit[/b] Avenicci decides to quit being a scout, instead becoming a knight to try and help keep the clan safer. [b][emoji=snowflake] Engineered Superberry, Food, Plant: 10-20 Coli Rounds[/b] Trystram, Sophalla, and Ellie are sent out on a quick supply run. They don't encounter any unusual trouble and try to keep things quick so they can get back before it gets too dark. [center][b]Necromancy[/b][/center] [emoji=torch] Ameria was already working on Kylar's body, carefully stitching his head back on with a few stitches that Faye had taught her, when Queen Banshee arrived. "Oh? You've already picked one without me?" Ameria pouted up at her adopted mother, batting her eyes as she frowned. "Yes, mother. I'm sorry I just wanted him back... may I continue?" Banshee studied her daughter for a moment before looking at the other options. "I suppose you may. Though you realize the only chance you have for him to be back to normal requires that you die." "That's fine. Maybe I'll find another necromancer to bring me back then. And then you can kill them for me!" Queen Banshee couldn't help but walk over and give Ameria an affectionate hug. "Such a clever daughter. Carry on then, bring your odd little veilspun fellow back." With a clap of delight Ameria got back to work, completing the ritual and bringing back Kylar as a shade. [emoji=snowflake] "Why aren't you done yet?" Ulysses paced in agitation as he waited for Noir to finish. The necromancer shrugged his shoulders as he continued to prepare for the ritual at his own pace, neither hurried nor slower than his usual. "Because it won't help to rush, sire." That made Ulysses pause at least and take a deep breath. He'd been through this before, he could do it again. He just had to be patient and wait for his Seren to come back. As soon as Noir was done. Ulysses resisted the urge to pace again, instead waiting for the ritual to finish and Seren to sit up gasping for breath. Only then did he move, closing in on his mate and giving her a quick nuzzle and checking to make sure she was okay. After some reassurances he sighed and the two left to go talk about their situation. [center]*~~/\~~*[/center] o.o I was not expecting both of those necromancer deaths and those coinflips today. Long live... both rulers? Again? [size=1]@MoonlilyluvsCas, @Serai, @Pikabolt, @Tesnivy, @Amberfox[/size]
Day 48 - 5/8/22
Jorus dies of the wounds he received in battle with Chillspike. Alpheratz and Slaun recover, but Xalic still needs more care from the infirmary.

Faye makes herself a pair of leg bows.

Jaimes sends out Charlie and Emlyn out for a double training session. When they return Charlie becomes a teacher and Emlyn becomes a scout.

Slaun gives Squall a tricolor viperpillar to help him practice handling more dangerous familiars.

Irwyn decides to head out to try and recruit but is attacked on the road by bandits and killed.

Paintpot once again fails to create a new trinket.

With his new target in hand from the Queen, Hrist slinks off to Chillspike territory. But before he finds his target, he decides to stop by Jan. He keeps his visit short, and knowing she'll be upset if his work goes well, he apologizes in advance. Jan is immediately upset, but Hrist just assures her that he'll try and figure something out for the two of them. With one more apology he leaves to go find his target.

He had killed this target before so it didn't seem like it would be all that difficult to do again, though now he discovered she was more carefully guarded. No matter, Hrist could be patient. He bided his time, waiting until the King had walked off to tend to some matter, and then raced in to strike. He made it swift and clean, a slice of the throat deep enough that Seren was dead on the ground before he'd even finished running off.

A sudden flash of green and King Ulysses immediately sounded the alarm as soon as he felt his heart beat again, his enraged roar echoed throughout the clan as he ran towards where he had left Seren. He didn't even stop at her body as he continued on, searching for the assassin that had dared laid a claw on his mate. Thornhill sent out a search party to try and hunt down Hrist so that she and Telima could go try and calm their father down. He huffed, returning to Seren's corpse and at least was grateful the assassin has been a proper professional and made it quick. He very carefully takes Seren to the necromancer's chamber to await for possible resurrection.

Ayura checks over the King and determines that in addition to being very much alive, he has fully recovered from his wounds. She releases him from her custody and keeps her focus on Telima since hers haven't healed yet and she needs further care.

Azannon gives Mikhail a noggle as a gift in the hopes that he can clear some more space in the menagerie.

Morwen makes a pair of spats for King Ulysses. She promises to look into more armor patterns for the future for him.

Dusk and Ellie train Colqhoun and Sophalla. When they complete their training Colqhoun becomes a scout.

Sophalla makes a trinket and gifts it to Ellie.

Bergil had left early to make her slow way over to Torchward. Her target was their senior necromancer and she was determined to succeed this time. The veilspun actually managed to spot her in his chambers when he turned around, the intensity of her stare keeping him frozen in place. Was she even moving? She seemed to be closer every time he blinked, but she seemed too slow to even be real. He glanced off to the side looking for an escape only to suddenly find himself gurgling as her beak neatly cut into his neck and severed his head. With that done, Bergil turned and made her slow plodding way back to Chillspike to report her success.

With the necromancer's death Slaun cried out in agony as he withered away. But Banshee, Zudan, and Faye all found themselves surrounded in green glows as the necromantic magic released its hold on them but restored them to life. The Queen stared down at herself and then her slain mate and began to cackle almost madly. Zudan quickly ushered everyone away to give his mother privacy in her very odd grief.
Events - Morning
Grouse Basilisk Field Notes, Material: rolled 2, Deathbond
While out walking along the edges of the clan's territory, Emlyn and Rafiel spot an odd object half buried in the ground. They both reach for it at the same time only to be zapped with dark energy. A quick visit to the library confirms they've been death bonded.

Lilium Floron, Familiar: rolled 3, Mirror
Trying to distract himself from his current woes until the evening, King Ulysses heads to the trading post. While he's there he meets a male mirror named Kyros and the two get along well enough. He invites Kyros to come back and join the clan and the mirror readily agrees, seeing it as an interesting adventure and a chance to try and help.
Events - Midday
Leatherback Sea Turtle, Food, Meat: 40-50 Coli Rounds
Sipha, Dylan, and Rafiel are sent out on a supply run. They're told to mostly focus on food, so they take their time hunting and gathering, doing their best to bring back a good stash to help refill their stores.

Windstroked Silk Whitetail, Material: rolled 8, Plague
There was plague in the orb, and knowing full well who the king would be having Noir bring back, Lapis found himself tempted to just let it come since he had better odds of surviving that than thwarting fate. But no, he couldn't bring himself to neglect his duties like that. So he took a deep breath and concentrated on removing the threat of disease from the clan's future. There was a sudden tickle and his life flashed before his eyes as he exploded in a sneeze. He frantically patted himself down and let out a sigh of relief that he had been spared again.
Events - Evening
Foreign Papyrus Message, Trinket: rolled 11, I Quit
Avenicci decides to quit being a scout, instead becoming a knight to try and help keep the clan safer.

Engineered Superberry, Food, Plant: 10-20 Coli Rounds
Trystram, Sophalla, and Ellie are sent out on a quick supply run. They don't encounter any unusual trouble and try to keep things quick so they can get back before it gets too dark.
Necromancy
Ameria was already working on Kylar's body, carefully stitching his head back on with a few stitches that Faye had taught her, when Queen Banshee arrived. "Oh? You've already picked one without me?" Ameria pouted up at her adopted mother, batting her eyes as she frowned. "Yes, mother. I'm sorry I just wanted him back... may I continue?" Banshee studied her daughter for a moment before looking at the other options. "I suppose you may. Though you realize the only chance you have for him to be back to normal requires that you die." "That's fine. Maybe I'll find another necromancer to bring me back then. And then you can kill them for me!" Queen Banshee couldn't help but walk over and give Ameria an affectionate hug. "Such a clever daughter. Carry on then, bring your odd little veilspun fellow back." With a clap of delight Ameria got back to work, completing the ritual and bringing back Kylar as a shade.

"Why aren't you done yet?" Ulysses paced in agitation as he waited for Noir to finish. The necromancer shrugged his shoulders as he continued to prepare for the ritual at his own pace, neither hurried nor slower than his usual. "Because it won't help to rush, sire." That made Ulysses pause at least and take a deep breath. He'd been through this before, he could do it again. He just had to be patient and wait for his Seren to come back. As soon as Noir was done. Ulysses resisted the urge to pace again, instead waiting for the ritual to finish and Seren to sit up gasping for breath. Only then did he move, closing in on his mate and giving her a quick nuzzle and checking to make sure she was okay. After some reassurances he sighed and the two left to go talk about their situation.
*~~/\~~*
o.o I was not expecting both of those necromancer deaths and those coinflips today. Long live... both rulers? Again?

@MoonlilyluvsCas, @Serai, @Pikabolt, @Tesnivy, @Amberfox
*~~/\~~*
Banshee is going to completely lose her mind one day and I do not want to be there for it.

Ulysses and Seren switch their parts again in the shade/life tango.
Banshee is going to completely lose her mind one day and I do not want to be there for it.

Ulysses and Seren switch their parts again in the shade/life tango.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621031]Pulls[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621032]Jobs[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621033]Clan Chillspike[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621037]Clan Torchward[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115116#post_50621038]Graveyard[/url][/center] [center][b]Day 49 - 5/9/22[/b][/center] [emoji=snowflake] Telima recovers from her wounds and is released from the infirmary. Sophalla manages to make another trinket. She gives it to King Ulysses in the hopes that it helps him. After Seren's death, King Ulysses assigns Hrist as Bergil's next target. She takes pride in the king's faith in her and slowly makes her way towards Torchward territory. She actually encounters Hrist midway and he stops for a moment in confusion to study her. He gives her a cordial nod and asks, "You're the Chillspike assassin, yes?" Bergil doesn't answer, instead advancing very slowly in his direction. He watches her for just a moment longer before shrugging and taking off as quickly as he can, narrowly dodging the snap of her beak as she somehow seems to have moved while he wasn't looking. Bergil scowls as her prey escapes and slowly follows him back home to see if she can try for another attack. [emoji=torch] Xalic dies of his wounds. Paintpot manages to make a trinket and gifts it to Scout Viriya. After his encounter with Bergil, Hrist decides to hide for a bit before going after Cergil, his next target. Once he thinks the coast is clear he stops by Jan's only long enough to leave her a note to let her know that he's thinking about her but can't stay for a proper visit this time. From there he went to find Cergil, biding his time as he watched the knight and waited for an opportune moment to strike. Rather than going after her directly he decides to lay a trap and poisons her food as she looks away. It works, but he's annoyed to see the flash of green indicating another life. He'll have to try again next time, for now he heads back home. [center][b]Events - Morning[/b][/center] [b][emoji=snowflake] Golden Harvest Wreath, Apparel: Romance/Found Hatchlings[/b] Telima finds the newest member of the clan, Kyros, rather intriguing, and his good humor and friendly nature grows on her and he's able to quite handily lead things further. They end up with two eggs on the nest. [b][emoji=torch] Rusty Pickaxe, Trinket: rolled 5, Mercenary, 8[/b] Queen Banshee heads to the trading post to try and find a member for the clan. She's a bit pickier this time, studying the potential recruits until she meets a female mirror named Iraulie. She's an experienced fighter working as an engineer, and though she seems a bit secretive about her own goals and desires, Banshee decides to invite her to join the clan. Iraulie agrees and the two head back to Torchward. [center][b]Events - Midday[/b][/center] [b][emoji=snowflake] Scholar, Battle Item: flipped Tails, Skirmish[/b] A skirmish was on the horizon, but after peering deeper Lapis decided that it was rather clear that Chillspike would win this one. He'd allow it to happen. But before he could do anything he realized the vision was fading on its own and his own recollection of the event was becoming hazy and distant as if another fortune teller had decided to thwart it. In Torchward Zudan lets out a gasp as he clutches his chest, his life flashing before his eyes as he slumps down. Rolla quickly runs to try and fetch the doctor and Queen but it's too late. They carry his body to the necromancer's quarters to see if anything can be done later. [b][emoji=torch] Kelp Sickle, Trinket: rolled 1, Scandal/Romance[/b] Ameria had a single minded purpose as she headed out on a quick hike alone. She was looking for another dragon, any male not currently in her own clan. The first one she spotted was rather unexpected, but she grinned and decided to take her chances anyway. King Ulysses had taken a walk to get away from the pressures of leading and the stress to go visit an idyllic little patch of wilderness that he enjoyed visiting to relax. He'd already been drinking to dull his current woes, and it was not a state that he wanted his mate or his children or even subjects to find him in. He blinked up at the stranger, at first bristling as he mistook her for the enemy Queen but as he focused he realized she was an entirely wrong breed for that. So instead he nodded at her in greetings. Ameria gave him a smile and walked closer, taking advantage of the situation to snuggle up next to the guardian, chatting with him and asking questions of her own. She eventually convinced him to tell her about his woes, his concerns, and she decided to convince him to let off some stress and steam with her. She left the king happily napping and returned home to present two eggs to Kylar so they could have their own little family together despite his death. While he's initially confused at first, the veilspun finds himself a bit touched and flattered. The two necromancers had been getting close after all and were talking about trying a relationship despite their very different breeds. For now, Ameria keeps the identity of the father an amusing secret and they decide to just declare that Kylar is the father. When Ulysses returns home he's immediately confronted by Seren who asks where he's been and what he's been up to. The King immediately shrinks down in shame, knowing that his inebriation was no excuse for his infidelity and that by her tone his mate already knows what he's done. The two retire to their private chambers to talk and he apologizes profusely for his indiscretion, claiming he doesn't quite remember who the other dragon was but he does give Seren her description. He waits as she stews over everything for a moment and she sighs going to cuddle him. She forgives him, but is still upset and feels hurt by the betrayal. Ulysses promises to do everything he can to try to make things right with her and just sighs in relief that she's still with him. [center][b]Events - Evening[/b][/center] [b][emoji=snowflake] Opulent Nightshade Locket, Apparel: Romance/Found Hatchlings[/b] Colqhoun finds Bergil brooding silently at the edge of the territory, staring off into the distance at Torchward. With nothing else to do he sits with her and the two get to casually (and slowly) chatting. "I hear you're an assassin." Bergil turned to stare at him and nodded before slowly answering, "I am." "How do you do it? You don't seem very quick." Bergil slowly opens her maw and in an instant snaps it loudly shut before giving the guardian a grin. "So when their heads were severed you... bit their heads off?" After a moment longer staring at the guardian she shrugged. "Professional secret." Colqhoun couldn't help but laugh and the two continued their conversation, with him eventually convincing Bergil to return back to his home for a bit more company. The two end up with two eggs on the nest. [b][emoji=torch] Cryptic Fungal Textscroll, Trinket: rolled 13, Bloody Duel[/b] Valmai suffers another mental snap, this time lunging at Alaura in fury. The skydancer quickly dodges, but as the obelisk refuses to back down, obviously gone mad in her fury, Billo calls out that the only way to stop her will be to kill her. Alaura cringes but strikes back, managing to score a lethal blow on the matchmaker and ending her life. [center][b]Necromancy[/b][/center] [emoji=torch] Queen Banshee studied the bodies available for resurrection, a young adult who had no job yet and her own son. And while that son had been a very large source of disappointment and anger for her he was useful and starting to get back into her good graces. She gestured at Zudan and nodded. "That one. Either of you may bring him back." Kylar decides to perform the ritual himself and soon enough the fortune teller is back as a shade... again. [center]*~~/\~~*[/center] Didn't have much time today so I skipped a lot of the optional job dailies. I'll have to level Iraulie up to suit the level she should be later. For now we can just pretend she's level 8. [size=1]@MoonlilyluvsCas, @Serai, @Pikabolt, @Tesnivy, @Amberfox[/size]
Day 49 - 5/9/22
Telima recovers from her wounds and is released from the infirmary.

Sophalla manages to make another trinket. She gives it to King Ulysses in the hopes that it helps him.

After Seren's death, King Ulysses assigns Hrist as Bergil's next target. She takes pride in the king's faith in her and slowly makes her way towards Torchward territory. She actually encounters Hrist midway and he stops for a moment in confusion to study her. He gives her a cordial nod and asks, "You're the Chillspike assassin, yes?" Bergil doesn't answer, instead advancing very slowly in his direction. He watches her for just a moment longer before shrugging and taking off as quickly as he can, narrowly dodging the snap of her beak as she somehow seems to have moved while he wasn't looking. Bergil scowls as her prey escapes and slowly follows him back home to see if she can try for another attack.

Xalic dies of his wounds.

Paintpot manages to make a trinket and gifts it to Scout Viriya.

After his encounter with Bergil, Hrist decides to hide for a bit before going after Cergil, his next target. Once he thinks the coast is clear he stops by Jan's only long enough to leave her a note to let her know that he's thinking about her but can't stay for a proper visit this time. From there he went to find Cergil, biding his time as he watched the knight and waited for an opportune moment to strike. Rather than going after her directly he decides to lay a trap and poisons her food as she looks away. It works, but he's annoyed to see the flash of green indicating another life. He'll have to try again next time, for now he heads back home.
Events - Morning
Golden Harvest Wreath, Apparel: Romance/Found Hatchlings
Telima finds the newest member of the clan, Kyros, rather intriguing, and his good humor and friendly nature grows on her and he's able to quite handily lead things further. They end up with two eggs on the nest.

Rusty Pickaxe, Trinket: rolled 5, Mercenary, 8
Queen Banshee heads to the trading post to try and find a member for the clan. She's a bit pickier this time, studying the potential recruits until she meets a female mirror named Iraulie. She's an experienced fighter working as an engineer, and though she seems a bit secretive about her own goals and desires, Banshee decides to invite her to join the clan. Iraulie agrees and the two head back to Torchward.
Events - Midday
Scholar, Battle Item: flipped Tails, Skirmish
A skirmish was on the horizon, but after peering deeper Lapis decided that it was rather clear that Chillspike would win this one. He'd allow it to happen. But before he could do anything he realized the vision was fading on its own and his own recollection of the event was becoming hazy and distant as if another fortune teller had decided to thwart it.

In Torchward Zudan lets out a gasp as he clutches his chest, his life flashing before his eyes as he slumps down. Rolla quickly runs to try and fetch the doctor and Queen but it's too late. They carry his body to the necromancer's quarters to see if anything can be done later.

Kelp Sickle, Trinket: rolled 1, Scandal/Romance
Ameria had a single minded purpose as she headed out on a quick hike alone. She was looking for another dragon, any male not currently in her own clan. The first one she spotted was rather unexpected, but she grinned and decided to take her chances anyway.

King Ulysses had taken a walk to get away from the pressures of leading and the stress to go visit an idyllic little patch of wilderness that he enjoyed visiting to relax. He'd already been drinking to dull his current woes, and it was not a state that he wanted his mate or his children or even subjects to find him in. He blinked up at the stranger, at first bristling as he mistook her for the enemy Queen but as he focused he realized she was an entirely wrong breed for that. So instead he nodded at her in greetings.

Ameria gave him a smile and walked closer, taking advantage of the situation to snuggle up next to the guardian, chatting with him and asking questions of her own. She eventually convinced him to tell her about his woes, his concerns, and she decided to convince him to let off some stress and steam with her. She left the king happily napping and returned home to present two eggs to Kylar so they could have their own little family together despite his death. While he's initially confused at first, the veilspun finds himself a bit touched and flattered. The two necromancers had been getting close after all and were talking about trying a relationship despite their very different breeds. For now, Ameria keeps the identity of the father an amusing secret and they decide to just declare that Kylar is the father.

When Ulysses returns home he's immediately confronted by Seren who asks where he's been and what he's been up to. The King immediately shrinks down in shame, knowing that his inebriation was no excuse for his infidelity and that by her tone his mate already knows what he's done. The two retire to their private chambers to talk and he apologizes profusely for his indiscretion, claiming he doesn't quite remember who the other dragon was but he does give Seren her description. He waits as she stews over everything for a moment and she sighs going to cuddle him. She forgives him, but is still upset and feels hurt by the betrayal. Ulysses promises to do everything he can to try to make things right with her and just sighs in relief that she's still with him.
Events - Evening
Opulent Nightshade Locket, Apparel: Romance/Found Hatchlings
Colqhoun finds Bergil brooding silently at the edge of the territory, staring off into the distance at Torchward. With nothing else to do he sits with her and the two get to casually (and slowly) chatting. "I hear you're an assassin." Bergil turned to stare at him and nodded before slowly answering, "I am." "How do you do it? You don't seem very quick." Bergil slowly opens her maw and in an instant snaps it loudly shut before giving the guardian a grin. "So when their heads were severed you... bit their heads off?" After a moment longer staring at the guardian she shrugged. "Professional secret." Colqhoun couldn't help but laugh and the two continued their conversation, with him eventually convincing Bergil to return back to his home for a bit more company. The two end up with two eggs on the nest.

Cryptic Fungal Textscroll, Trinket: rolled 13, Bloody Duel
Valmai suffers another mental snap, this time lunging at Alaura in fury. The skydancer quickly dodges, but as the obelisk refuses to back down, obviously gone mad in her fury, Billo calls out that the only way to stop her will be to kill her. Alaura cringes but strikes back, managing to score a lethal blow on the matchmaker and ending her life.
Necromancy
Queen Banshee studied the bodies available for resurrection, a young adult who had no job yet and her own son. And while that son had been a very large source of disappointment and anger for her he was useful and starting to get back into her good graces. She gestured at Zudan and nodded. "That one. Either of you may bring him back." Kylar decides to perform the ritual himself and soon enough the fortune teller is back as a shade... again.
*~~/\~~*
Didn't have much time today so I skipped a lot of the optional job dailies. I'll have to level Iraulie up to suit the level she should be later. For now we can just pretend she's level 8.

@MoonlilyluvsCas, @Serai, @Pikabolt, @Tesnivy, @Amberfox

*~~/\~~*
Wow just. I. I. I have SO. MUCH. ANXIETY.
Wow just. I. I. I have SO. MUCH. ANXIETY.
Bergil needs her own friday the 13th theme

Ameria wow just wow

Bergil needs her own friday the 13th theme

Ameria wow just wow

Bergil probably has a friday the 13th theme, and Ameria.... certainly is something.

Also had some work stuff catch fire which put a damper on things, but I'm hoping to get the next one up either today or tomorrow.
Bergil probably has a friday the 13th theme, and Ameria.... certainly is something.

Also had some work stuff catch fire which put a damper on things, but I'm hoping to get the next one up either today or tomorrow.
*~~/\~~*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13