Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Red Footed Akirbeak (mixed payment?)

I have an Akirbeak listed on the AH for 25450g, but that's a lot of gems and I would actually prefer a mixed payment of treasure and gems because I need the lair upgrades, and am absolutely open to haggling.

There are also some apparel items (companion comet, skeletal chimes, thresher flatfins, time-turner sandglass, maybe others) that I will accept as partial payment, as well as UMAs (I would have to see them). I really need treasure though so I can't trade entirely for items.

Give this bird a home!

I have an Akirbeak listed on the AH for 25450g, but that's a lot of gems and I would actually prefer a mixed payment of treasure and gems because I need the lair upgrades, and am absolutely open to haggling.

There are also some apparel items (companion comet, skeletal chimes, thresher flatfins, time-turner sandglass, maybe others) that I will accept as partial payment, as well as UMAs (I would have to see them). I really need treasure though so I can't trade entirely for items.

Give this bird a home!
21402.png
Up!
Up!
21402.png
@Drudenkreuz Would you take 21kg and the rest in treasure for the Birdy boy, at a ratio of 1:1000?
@Drudenkreuz Would you take 21kg and the rest in treasure for the Birdy boy, at a ratio of 1:1000?
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth Yes! So that would be 21kg and 4,450,000t. I will CR you right now. [emoji=peacock feather size=1]
@bxsmxth

Yes! So that would be 21kg and 4,450,000t. I will CR you right now.
21402.png