Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gothic Glass ~ Slots Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Understandable! Could I be pinged if you open for USD, please?
Understandable! Could I be pinged if you open for USD, please?
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
well as soon as I have the money grinded out I will totally buy one :D
well as soon as I have the money grinded out I will totally buy one :D
@Wolfs

Added, thank you! Total is 400g, you can send it whenever ^^

@Storrie

Thank you! And of course :D

@TheWildThings

Yes, it seems fine, but I might have to simplify/lower the amount of lilypads and other details. I'd probably ask 200kt for it.

@Vinid

Sure thing!

@Vangandr

Hahah thank you :D

@Wolfs

Added, thank you! Total is 400g, you can send it whenever ^^

@Storrie

Thank you! And of course :D

@TheWildThings

Yes, it seems fine, but I might have to simplify/lower the amount of lilypads and other details. I'd probably ask 200kt for it.

@Vinid

Sure thing!

@Vangandr

Hahah thank you :D

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Username: Kajal Frame Color: Very dark purple Background Color(s): Gradient between light purple towards the top and salmon pink towards the bottom Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65823458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658235/65823458_350.png[/img][/url] Question: Her genes are Shell/Web/Diaphanous, and Web says done. I'm not sure what that means tbh? D: I'm not very good with terms in the English language sometimes, sorry. I'd like to pay in gems, I'm unsure what my total is to send you.

Username: Kajal
Frame Color: Very dark purple
Background Color(s): Gradient between light purple towards the top and salmon pink towards the bottom
Dragon:
65823458_350.png

Question: Her genes are Shell/Web/Diaphanous, and Web says done. I'm not sure what that means tbh? D: I'm not very good with terms in the English language sometimes, sorry. I'd like to pay in gems, I'm unsure what my total is to send you.

FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
@Kajal

Adding, thanks for ordering!

I have already drawn Web, which means it does not need to be sponsored. I'm sorry if that was confusing ^^'
So, Base price (250g) + Shell (50g) + Diaphanous (100g) = 400g. If that works for you feel free to send payment when you get the time c:
@Kajal

Adding, thanks for ordering!

I have already drawn Web, which means it does not need to be sponsored. I'm sorry if that was confusing ^^'
So, Base price (250g) + Shell (50g) + Diaphanous (100g) = 400g. If that works for you feel free to send payment when you get the time c:
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Aaaaa, so pretty! I’ll have to start saving up.
Aaaaa, so pretty! I’ll have to start saving up.
yzs0rz.png
@Silence Ah okay, gotcha! Sent! :D Thank you for explaining it, sorry, lol.
@Silence Ah okay, gotcha! Sent! :D Thank you for explaining it, sorry, lol.
FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
@Kajal

No problem at all ^^ And thank you!
@Kajal

No problem at all ^^ And thank you!
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Wolfs Thank you for ordering! If you want any minor changes done, do let me know~ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/leCDtlh.png[/img][/center]
@Wolfs

Thank you for ordering! If you want any minor changes done, do let me know~
leCDtlh.png
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence

Simply stunning and gorgeous! Thank you!
@Silence

Simply stunning and gorgeous! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40