Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended (thanks all!)
1 2 3 4
[emoji=ancient size=1]
[emoji=ancient size=1]
This is a bit last minute, but I hope it's still fine:

I've sent gems and would like
1 ticket for the Goat eye raffle
1 ticket for the Gaoler raffle
8 tickets for the Aberration raffle.

For the secondary prizes the Dappled Dunhoof would be great.
And charged might, aquatic might & shock bolt?

Thank you for making this effort in your last days on the site! I joined after they gave out those Aberration breed changes, so I will have to save uP to change my progens. It's lovely that you're trying to keep those items from going to waste. :)

I hope real life is treating you well.
This is a bit last minute, but I hope it's still fine:

I've sent gems and would like
1 ticket for the Goat eye raffle
1 ticket for the Gaoler raffle
8 tickets for the Aberration raffle.

For the secondary prizes the Dappled Dunhoof would be great.
And charged might, aquatic might & shock bolt?

Thank you for making this effort in your last days on the site! I joined after they gave out those Aberration breed changes, so I will have to save uP to change my progens. It's lovely that you're trying to keep those items from going to waste. :)

I hope real life is treating you well.
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=6] [size=5][u][b]RESULTS[/b][/u][/size] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=6] RNG using numbergenerator.org [b]ABERRATION[/b] Two numbers between and including [b]1 and 52[/b]: [LIST] [*] 28: @DragonsMythos [*] 29: Still DragonsMythos so I'm going to roll again [*] 9: @P03 [/LIST] [b]GAOLER[/b] Two numbers between and including [b]1 and 12[/b]: [LIST] [*] 12: @Tealest [*] 7: @HighHighHopes [/LIST] [b]GOAT EYE[/b] Only @Tealest bought a ticket, so automatic win :) [u][i]CR me the dragons you want me to apply the changes to![/i][/u] [b]MOST TICKETS BOUGHT[/b] @HighHighHopes at 20 tickets! [b]G1 GIVEAWAY[/b] @RogueLoreWind @Self @LokiFire @Doozie take your picks of G1s if you wish! If there's overlap, I'll have google flip a coin for who gets the dragon.
RESULTS
RNG using numbergenerator.org

ABERRATION
Two numbers between and including 1 and 52:
GAOLER
Two numbers between and including 1 and 12:
GOAT EYE
Only @Tealest bought a ticket, so automatic win :)

CR me the dragons you want me to apply the changes to!

MOST TICKETS BOUGHT
@HighHighHopes at 20 tickets!

G1 GIVEAWAY
@RogueLoreWind @Self @LokiFire @Doozie take your picks of G1s if you wish! If there's overlap, I'll have google flip a coin for who gets the dragon.
Grats to the winners! I would love to have Glimli, thank you!
Grats to the winners! I would love to have Glimli, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Woot, thank you.
For G1 first choice is Aster, second is Unnamed 1
Woot, thank you.
For G1 first choice is Aster, second is Unnamed 1
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to win! Thank you so much for doing this!!

Is it alright if I send over a dragon in a few days? I'm waiting for a project pair to finish incubating their eggs, and that project happens to need an abby scroll!
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to win! Thank you so much for doing this!!

Is it alright if I send over a dragon in a few days? I'm waiting for a project pair to finish incubating their eggs, and that project happens to need an abby scroll!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos Yeah that's fine!
@DragonsMythos Yeah that's fine!
For the G1s I'm just waiting to hear back from @RogueLoreWind to make sure there isn't overlap in requests, and then after that I'll CR them :)

Edit: ok I'll wait one more day (until may 20) and then I'll send people their G1s of choice

Edit 2: sending them now!
For the G1s I'm just waiting to hear back from @RogueLoreWind to make sure there isn't overlap in requests, and then after that I'll CR them :)

Edit: ok I'll wait one more day (until may 20) and then I'll send people their G1s of choice

Edit 2: sending them now!
Babies just hatched! :D I'll go ahead and send over the project dragon in a CR so you can breed change him. :>
Babies just hatched! :D I'll go ahead and send over the project dragon in a CR so you can breed change him. :>
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4