Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Stonekeeper Armband; [LF] Gems+Items
[center]Hello! I am looking for offers of [b]gems + gene scrolls / previous event items[/b] for my Stonekeeper Armband! I recently acquired it through trade, and am looking for gems primarily to fund several gene projects I have, although I am open to offers of other event items I do not have! I currently have it listed on the auction house for 3850 gems, but am willing to haggle! [item=Stonekeeper Armband][/center] Thank you for reading! I have you have a good day <3
Hello!

I am looking for offers of gems + gene scrolls / previous event items for my Stonekeeper Armband! I recently acquired it through trade, and am looking for gems primarily to fund several gene projects I have, although I am open to offers of other event items I do not have!

I currently have it listed on the auction house for 3850 gems, but am willing to haggle!
Stonekeeper Armband
Thank you for reading! I have you have a good day <3
[quote name="Temsik" date="2022-05-04 13:51:17" ] [center]Hello! I am looking for offers of [b]gems + gene scrolls / previous event items[/b] for my Stonekeeper Armband! I recently acquired it through trade, and am looking for gems primarily to fund several gene projects I have, although I am open to offers of other event items I do not have! I currently have it listed on the auction house for 4225 gems, but am willing to haggle! [item=Stonekeeper Armband][/center] Thank you for reading! I have you have a good day <3 [/quote] bump!
Temsik wrote on 2022-05-04 13:51:17:
Hello!

I am looking for offers of gems + gene scrolls / previous event items for my Stonekeeper Armband! I recently acquired it through trade, and am looking for gems primarily to fund several gene projects I have, although I am open to offers of other event items I do not have!

I currently have it listed on the auction house for 4225 gems, but am willing to haggle!
Stonekeeper Armband
bump!
[quote name="Temsik" date="2022-05-04 13:51:17" ] [center]Hello! I am looking for offers of [b]gems + gene scrolls / previous event items[/b] for my Stonekeeper Armband! I recently acquired it through trade, and am looking for gems primarily to fund several gene projects I have, although I am open to offers of other event items I do not have! I currently have it listed on the auction house for 4225 gems, but am willing to haggle! [item=Stonekeeper Armband][/center] Thank you for reading! I have you have a good day <3 [/quote] bump!
Hello!

I currently have it listed on the auction house for 4225 gems, but am willing to haggle!
Stonekeeper Armband
bump!
Hello!

Stonekeeper Armband
bump!
Hi there @Temsik, just a heads up that I've had to tone down the all-caps thread title, as these are not allowed per the site's Forum Etiquette.

Thank you, carry on!
Hi there @Temsik, just a heads up that I've had to tone down the all-caps thread title, as these are not allowed per the site's Forum Etiquette.

Thank you, carry on!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2022-05-06 10:56:14" ] Hi there @Temsik, just a heads up that I've had to tone down the all-caps thread title, as these are not allowed per the site's Forum Etiquette. Thank you, carry on! [/quote] Got it, thank you! Apologies ^_^
Alphaeon wrote on 2022-05-06 10:56:14:

Thank you, carry on!
Got it, thank you! Apologies ^_^
[quote name="Temsik" date="2022-05-04 13:51:17" ] [center]Hello! I am looking for offers of [b]gems + gene scrolls / previous event items[/b] for my Stonekeeper Armband! I recently acquired it through trade, and am looking for gems primarily to fund several gene projects I have, although I am open to offers of other event items I do not have! I currently have it listed on the auction house for 3850 gems, but am willing to haggle! [item=Stonekeeper Armband][/center] Thank you for reading! I have you have a good day <3 [/quote] bump!
Hello!

I currently have it listed on the auction house for 3850 gems, but am willing to haggle!
Stonekeeper Armband
bump!