TOPIC | I'm gonna talk about Willow
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Could I bet on your pinglist please.
Could I bet on your pinglist please.
Can I join pinglist? :)
Can I join pinglist? :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Shian i would like to be put on the pinglist for willow's bab's.
@Shian i would like to be put on the pinglist for willow's bab's.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
apparently i did not ask to be on this pinglist. can i please be added ^^
apparently i did not ask to be on this pinglist. can i please be added ^^
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
Hi if you do this again an I please be on the ping list?
Hi if you do this again an I please be on the ping list?
Same here, I'd like to be on the pinglist if you ever sell more G3s
Same here, I'd like to be on the pinglist if you ever sell more G3s
Question how much would a hatchling cost in treasure?
And how much would one cost in gems?
[quote name="Zephyer" date="2022-05-07 13:45:04" ] Question how much would a hatchling cost in treasure? And how much would one cost in gems? [/quote] They are auctioned in gems. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3027554/1]Here is a link[/url] to last year's clutch.
Zephyer wrote on 2022-05-07 13:45:04:

They are auctioned in gems. Here is a link to last year's clutch.
Y3kY2LN.png
[center][font=georgia][color=#61AB69][size=4]I fully support your decision for option three (with one and two as possibilities). It's nothing short of selfish and greedy to expect continued exclusivity after four years of making sales from her progeny, with the dwindling bloodline as players go offline, and especially knowing the duress and harassment you're submit to from owning Willow. I have no interest in your dragon or hatchlings -- don't get me wrong, they're very cool [emoji=star] -- but I want to express my solidarity for your decision. We could all stand to be a little less needful and more thoughtful of others' experience on what is effectively a fun pet site. I hope your decision allows you to enjoy your baddie fae goddess, and your time here.
I fully support your decision for option three (with one and two as possibilities). It's nothing short of selfish and greedy to expect continued exclusivity after four years of making sales from her progeny, with the dwindling bloodline as players go offline, and especially knowing the duress and harassment you're submit to from owning Willow.

I have no interest in your dragon or hatchlings -- don't get me wrong, they're very cool -- but I want to express my solidarity for your decision. We could all stand to be a little less needful and more thoughtful of others' experience on what is effectively a fun pet site.

I hope your decision allows you to enjoy your baddie fae goddess, and your time here.
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15