Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] dweeblet's art shop [USD/T/G]
1 2
[u][b][center][size=5]dweeblet's art shop[/size][/center][/b][/u] hello! this is my first time hosting a shop here. [b]i can draw humans, anthros, and animals of any kind, but i'd especially like to get in the swing of drawing dragons again[/b]! [center][emoji=blue star size=1][/center] [quote name="Slots"][center]→[u]Slots[/u]←[/center] 1. aragosta -- on hold? 2. Argyle -- 50% paid, rendering 3. [s]Philli -- paid[emoji=gem size=1], FINISHED[/s] [/quote] [quote name="Pinglist"][center]→[u]Pinglist[/u]←[/center] 1. Nabesima 2. SunkissedDragon 3. [/quote] note: keeping track of forums is hard, so please feel free to message me on discord: dweeblet#4075 real life never stops, so i'm often not able to work as quickly as i'd like. For an up-to-date picture of everything I'm working on, you can see on my public Trello [url=https://trello.com/b/7faENTL5/public-to-do-list][b][u]>here<[/u][/url][/b].
dweeblet's art shop

hello! this is my first time hosting a shop here. i can draw humans, anthros, and animals of any kind, but i'd especially like to get in the swing of drawing dragons again!
Slots wrote:
Slots
1. aragosta -- on hold?
2. Argyle -- 50% paid, rendering
3. Philli -- paid, FINISHED
Pinglist wrote:
Pinglist
1. Nabesima
2. SunkissedDragon

note: keeping track of forums is hard, so please feel free to message me on discord: dweeblet#4075

real life never stops, so i'm often not able to work as quickly as i'd like. For an up-to-date picture of everything I'm working on, you can see on my public Trello >here<.
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
[quote name="Examples & Prices"][center][size=5]→[u]examples & prices[/u]←[/size][/center] note: for brevity's sake, i am only embedding one of each style, but further examples & guidelines can be found [color=blue][url=https://dweeblet.carrd.co/#gallery][b][u]>here<[/u][/b][/url][/color]. (Please feel free to ask about alternate styles as shown in the link!) [center]all styles will come fully shaded by default, and fullbodies will include a basic background! multiple characters in the same image will be +50% each up to a limit of 3.[/center] [quote name="Ratio"][center]USD $1 = 100[emoji=gem size=1] = 100k [emoji=treasure size=1] additionally, i am open to [b]mixed[/b] payment types or, possibly, [b]dragon or item trades[/b] (but this latter option is very selective: see my [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78349131]wishlist[/url][/u]) further, any orders paid with USD will get a [b]10% discount from FR currency prices[/b][/center][/quote] [center][emoji=blue star size=1][/center] [center][u][b]→style 1: flat←[/b][/u] bust = $18 USD or 2000 gems or 2mil treasure full body = $32 USD or 3500 gems or 3.5mil treasure [/center] [img]https://dweeblet.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery05/28071992_original.jpg[/img] [center][emoji=blue star size=1][/center] [center][u][b]→style 2: painted←[/b][/u] bust = $36 USD or 4000 gems or 4.5mil treasure full body = $72 USD or 8000 gems or 8mil treasure[/center] [img]https://dweeblet.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery08/88c3df4a_original.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Examples & Prices wrote:
examples & prices
note: for brevity's sake, i am only embedding one of each style, but further examples & guidelines can be found >here<. (Please feel free to ask about alternate styles as shown in the link!)
all styles will come fully shaded by default, and fullbodies will include a basic background! multiple characters in the same image will be +50% each up to a limit of 3.
Ratio wrote:
USD $1 = 100 = 100k
additionally, i am open to mixed payment types or, possibly, dragon or item trades (but this latter option is very selective: see my wishlist)

further, any orders paid with USD will get a 10% discount from FR currency prices
→style 1: flat←
bust = $18 USD or 2000 gems or 2mil treasure
full body = $32 USD or 3500 gems or 3.5mil treasure
28071992_original.jpg
→style 2: painted←
bust = $36 USD or 4000 gems or 4.5mil treasure
full body = $72 USD or 8000 gems or 8mil treasure
88c3df4a_original.jpg
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
[quote name="Guidelines"][center][size=5]→[u]guidelines[/u]←[/size][/center] [center][emoji=blue star size=1][/center] [u][b]will draw[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]solo or couples [*]any gender, age, or species [*]mild violence/injury/scars [*]skins, apparel, accessories, etc. [/LIST] [u][b]will NOT draw[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]extreme violence/gore (against TOS) [*]NSFW (against TOS) [*]anything else weird or suspicious, i reserve the right to refuse [*]no deadlines
Guidelines wrote:
guidelines
will draw
  • solo or couples
  • any gender, age, or species
  • mild violence/injury/scars
  • skins, apparel, accessories, etc.
will NOT draw
  • extreme violence/gore (against TOS)
  • NSFW (against TOS)
  • anything else weird or suspicious, i reserve the right to refuse
  • no deadlines
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
[quote name="Form"][center][size=5]→[u][b]form[/b][/u]←[/size][/center] number of characters: reference(s): bust or full: style: payment method: [/quote]
Form wrote:
form
number of characters:
reference(s):
bust or full:
style:
payment method:
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
@dw33blet Hi! Do you mind if I nab a FR currency slot right now and fill in the details later? I'm currently in the middle of something so I can't grab links!
@dw33blet Hi! Do you mind if I nab a FR currency slot right now and fill in the details later? I'm currently in the middle of something so I can't grab links!
Hello! I'd like to inform you that there's a difference in the unit of currency.
Currently, it is similar to 1000treasure per 1gem!
Hello! I'd like to inform you that there's a difference in the unit of currency.
Currently, it is similar to 1000treasure per 1gem!
ITgygl4.png
@Rairudiseu thank you! fixed it :D
@Rairudiseu thank you! fixed it :D
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
@aragosta of course! please take your time :)
@aragosta of course! please take your time :)
J7D1quC.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
27AZD8S.png
aesq82D.gif fkWjutW.png
Z2soOA2.png
loimysO.png
Hi! I'd love to get a ping when there are slots available again :>
Hi! I'd love to get a ping when there are slots available again :>
KmnIjfw.png
I'd also love to be pinged! Thank you!!
I'd also love to be pinged! Thank you!!
Onyx_Sig.png