Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] special ids
1 2
@Maricnnette @arrakis

hey y'all, so both the g1s sold for their autobuy overnight! i wanted to update you that there probably won't be a ldp for them.

and @Enekokoro if no one else comments here over the course of today, I would say I can sell both of those to you tomorrow! we can just....cut the auction short a little....

so we will see if anyone else is interested in their auctions!
@Maricnnette @arrakis

hey y'all, so both the g1s sold for their autobuy overnight! i wanted to update you that there probably won't be a ldp for them.

and @Enekokoro if no one else comments here over the course of today, I would say I can sell both of those to you tomorrow! we can just....cut the auction short a little....

so we will see if anyone else is interested in their auctions!
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
No worries, thanks for letting me know! Both my last auctions have just been people AB'ing stuff pretty quickly so I can relate there, but hey at least you got a nice stack of gems to play with now.
No worries, thanks for letting me know! Both my last auctions have just been people AB'ing stuff pretty quickly so I can relate there, but hey at least you got a nice stack of gems to play with now.
MbWTS6R.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@asolrock thanks for the update! they're worth the AB price ^u^
@asolrock thanks for the update! they're worth the AB price ^u^
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
also have some other g3+ available for flat sales here. Highlights include 77777307 and 77776757.
also have some other g3+ available for flat sales here. Highlights include 77777307 and 77776757.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
@Enekokoro heyo sending you a CR today for 80g or at a 1100t conversion (oh jeez. something else i forgot in the original post).

That's all the dragons! Thanks everyone!
@Enekokoro heyo sending you a CR today for 80g or at a 1100t conversion (oh jeez. something else i forgot in the original post).

That's all the dragons! Thanks everyone!
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
@asolrock thank you!
@asolrock thank you!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png