Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Simple human headshot doodles (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
ah thank you again [emoji=tundra star size=1] he looks so good
ah thank you again he looks so good
@EpsiWire Here you go! And sorry again that it ended up taking a while :') [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f84ac8d8fdad84a18c0a6782fdcb7bba/09992119076c9b55-10/s2048x3072/2c68741798d906b18736294135383b5eb754fefb.jpg[/img]
@EpsiWire Here you go! And sorry again that it ended up taking a while :')

2c68741798d906b18736294135383b5eb754fefb.jpg
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@shipwrecker

Wooo!! Hey no worries at all!!!!

Sorry lmao i forget FR exists every so often so sorry for being a day late haha. She looks gorgeous thank you so so much!!! <333 sending payment immediately ADHDKS
@shipwrecker

Wooo!! Hey no worries at all!!!!

Sorry lmao i forget FR exists every so often so sorry for being a day late haha. She looks gorgeous thank you so so much!!! <333 sending payment immediately ADHDKS
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
bonk
bonk
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@shipwrecker
I would like to order, would it be alright to send refs over pm?
@shipwrecker
I would like to order, would it be alright to send refs over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai yeah, totally fine!
@Wolfkai yeah, totally fine!
@shipwrecker i'd love to order, my character only has screenshots from a game as reference though if you're fine with that? i can doodle him as well to use instead, just might take me a day or so ^^
@shipwrecker i'd love to order, my character only has screenshots from a game as reference though if you're fine with that? i can doodle him as well to use instead, just might take me a day or so ^^
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
@Elidibus If the character design is how you want it in the screenshots, I'm totally fine with using them as reference :)
@Elidibus If the character design is how you want it in the screenshots, I'm totally fine with using them as reference :)
@shipwrecker awesome!! are you alright with this guy? doesn't need to be exactly perfect or anything , feel free to choose which outfits and pieces you wanna draw ^^
@shipwrecker awesome!! are you alright with this guy? doesn't need to be exactly perfect or anything , feel free to choose which outfits and pieces you wanna draw ^^
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
@Elidibus Sure thing!
@Elidibus Sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5