Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WCS] Tiburon's Tidal Tileflip (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lansly Yes, I'm finding it slow to update too today - I'm not sure why it's suddenly taking a long time to refresh! I've fiddled with the settings which will hopefully help the situation :O
@Lansly Yes, I'm finding it slow to update too today - I'm not sure why it's suddenly taking a long time to refresh! I've fiddled with the settings which will hopefully help the situation :O
Na5WGHa.png
Maybe it's google hq being slow. regardless, the setup for this event is amazing and i love how it goes so smooth to turn the map image to a claimed image. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] documents wizards are always so clever.
Maybe it's google hq being slow. regardless, the setup for this event is amazing and i love how it goes so smooth to turn the map image to a claimed image.
documents wizards are always so clever.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly Awww, thank you! [emoji=snapper love size=1] Honestly it was a lot of fun to set up! Although it's definitely a swan's-legs-kicking-furiously-underwater situation, the underlying sheet where all the calculations happen is [i]not[/i] pretty XD
@Lansly Awww, thank you! Honestly it was a lot of fun to set up! Although it's definitely a swan's-legs-kicking-furiously-underwater situation, the underlying sheet where all the calculations happen is not pretty XD
Na5WGHa.png
@Zillua for myself to find the thread
@Zillua for myself to find the thread
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
[size=1][size=1]@jbapple @uruhead @GrayGriffin @symphonyine @Avmire @Akoxel @Magmish @EmberCitrine @Ultrasuede @SmokeyBlaze @teddy2008 @Lissajade @Lansly @LordDragonWubbs @Starefaba @tigressRising @jedinikina @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf @TransPiplup @DevineFeast @Doozie @Ajgreelyfan3 @Demetre @Keefa @Auralyx @Zalva @lizzytiki @c33213 @SocklessWonder @BunnySox @Velsim @StarryGaze @LeRawrs @Ainsell @SilentWanderer @Kraiva @Solstices @CosmicHurricane @perfectoranges @Mythariah @TwelveBrackets @kettlespider @Koutarou @Lamecarlate[/size][/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75883762][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/758838/75883762.png[/img][/url][nextcol] Gather round my treasured companions! Our last exploration day will be tomorrow. Be sure to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TAf8b1Z2N4rReylLz30XQkLBrC443mTR92XtTSXsEtg/edit#gid=778471435]submit your co-ordinates[/url] today so that you don’t miss out on some of our final finds (and what is offishially my favorite mahjong tile yet).[/columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4gWjzhg.png[/img] [/center] (As always if you're still waiting for a prize from yesterday you can still submit another co-ordinate today! We'll send Tiburon out to see as soon as we get a chance!)

@jbapple @uruhead @GrayGriffin @symphonyine @Avmire @Akoxel @Magmish @EmberCitrine @Ultrasuede @SmokeyBlaze @teddy2008 @Lissajade @Lansly @LordDragonWubbs @Starefaba @tigressRising @jedinikina @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf @TransPiplup @DevineFeast @Doozie @Ajgreelyfan3 @Demetre @Keefa @Auralyx @Zalva @lizzytiki @c33213 @SocklessWonder @BunnySox @Velsim @StarryGaze @LeRawrs @Ainsell @SilentWanderer @Kraiva @Solstices @CosmicHurricane @perfectoranges @Mythariah @TwelveBrackets @kettlespider @Koutarou @Lamecarlate
75883762.png Gather round my treasured companions! Our last exploration day will be tomorrow. Be sure to submit your co-ordinates today so that you don’t miss out on some of our final finds (and what is offishially my favorite mahjong tile yet).
4gWjzhg.png

(As always if you're still waiting for a prize from yesterday you can still submit another co-ordinate today! We'll send Tiburon out to see as soon as we get a chance!)
Na5WGHa.png
Hello me again. I just realised i sent too much to vervain on Apr 28, 2022. any chance i could put that extra 5,000 treasure towards Saturday's payment since i already paid for today's turn? XD

i can only imagine the coding. when i'm trying to access spreadsheet on mobile it looks overwhelming since i see the old maps and the new maps and all other tabs , and i got back on pc to submit a claim XD
Hello me again. I just realised i sent too much to vervain on Apr 28, 2022. any chance i could put that extra 5,000 treasure towards Saturday's payment since i already paid for today's turn? XD

i can only imagine the coding. when i'm trying to access spreadsheet on mobile it looks overwhelming since i see the old maps and the new maps and all other tabs , and i got back on pc to submit a claim XD
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
@vervain Pinging you for @Lansly's request above!

Lansly - are you still seeing all the tabs on mobile? They should be hidden on all platforms :O Checking on my phone now they're not visible for me, so it may just be that your phone had the sheet cached from when I was doing the switch over to the new maps? If not I might see if I can reduce the number of sheets for a future run of this event because I can see how that would get really confusing really fast!
@vervain Pinging you for @Lansly's request above!

Lansly - are you still seeing all the tabs on mobile? They should be hidden on all platforms :O Checking on my phone now they're not visible for me, so it may just be that your phone had the sheet cached from when I was doing the switch over to the new maps? If not I might see if I can reduce the number of sheets for a future run of this event because I can see how that would get really confusing really fast!
Na5WGHa.png
@Lansly oops, you certainly did! I’m so sorry I missed that. I don’t see any issue with applying it as a credit. Just please remind me of that when you send your final order in, if you’re sticking with me in the depths. [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
@Lansly oops, you certainly did! I’m so sorry I missed that. I don’t see any issue with applying it as a credit. Just please remind me of that when you send your final order in, if you’re sticking with me in the depths.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
[size=1][size=1]@jbapple @uruhead @GrayGriffin @symphonyine @Avmire @Akoxel @Magmish @EmberCitrine @Ultrasuede @SmokeyBlaze @teddy2008 @Lissajade @Lansly @LordDragonWubbs @Starefaba @tigressRising @jedinikina @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf @TransPiplup @DevineFeast @Doozie @Ajgreelyfan3 @Demetre @Keefa @Auralyx @Zalva @lizzytiki @c33213 @SocklessWonder @BunnySox @Velsim @StarryGaze @LeRawrs @Ainsell @SilentWanderer @Kraiva @Solstices @CosmicHurricane @perfectoranges @Mythariah @TwelveBrackets @kettlespider @Koutarou @Lamecarlate[/size][/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75883762][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/758838/75883762.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Warmest well wishes to all of you, my friends as well embark upon our final dive into the depths together. I hope that your discoveries today will be your greatest yet! Send in [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TAf8b1Z2N4rReylLz30XQkLBrC443mTR92XtTSXsEtg/edit#gid=778471435]your final co-ordinates[/url] to me and I’ll send along your prizes (and a…truly dashing final mahjong tile…is that…is that supposed to be my great uncle? Ahhhh better…take this quickly before anyone starts asking questions.) [/columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BTlIb9i.png[/img][/center] (Once again if you're waiting for a tile prize from yesterday, we'll get Tiburon out sailing as soon as we're able!)
@jbapple @uruhead @GrayGriffin @symphonyine @Avmire @Akoxel @Magmish @EmberCitrine @Ultrasuede @SmokeyBlaze @teddy2008 @Lissajade @Lansly @LordDragonWubbs @Starefaba @tigressRising @jedinikina @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf @TransPiplup @DevineFeast @Doozie @Ajgreelyfan3 @Demetre @Keefa @Auralyx @Zalva @lizzytiki @c33213 @SocklessWonder @BunnySox @Velsim @StarryGaze @LeRawrs @Ainsell @SilentWanderer @Kraiva @Solstices @CosmicHurricane @perfectoranges @Mythariah @TwelveBrackets @kettlespider @Koutarou @Lamecarlate
75883762.png Warmest well wishes to all of you, my friends as well embark upon our final dive into the depths together. I hope that your discoveries today will be your greatest yet! Send in your final co-ordinates to me and I’ll send along your prizes (and a…truly dashing final mahjong tile…is that…is that supposed to be my great uncle? Ahhhh better…take this quickly before anyone starts asking questions.)
BTlIb9i.png

(Once again if you're waiting for a tile prize from yesterday, we'll get Tiburon out sailing as soon as we're able!)

Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="vervain" date="2022-04-29 20:09:41" ] @/Lansly oops, you certainly did! I’m so sorry I missed that. I don’t see any issue with applying it as a credit. Just please remind me of that when you send your final order in, if you’re sticking with me in the depths. [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] [/quote] @vervain yep until the last day i wanna go with Tiburon deep into the depths of water's territory to explore :D I'll add this info into my guess/map location post ----- @/FirozTaverbi this/that may honestly be a mobile spreadsheet blepon my end. the spreadsheets also go weird when i check other site's besides FR's. this is like a feedback for you guys' future runs and for me too, i guess? i'll try to clear history on my phone's chrome in the future when or if this game returns in the future :D
vervain wrote on 2022-04-29 20:09:41:
@/Lansly oops, you certainly did! I’m so sorry I missed that. I don’t see any issue with applying it as a credit. Just please remind me of that when you send your final order in, if you’re sticking with me in the depths.
@vervain
yep until the last day i wanna go with Tiburon deep into the depths of water's territory to explore :D
I'll add this info into my guess/map location post

@/FirozTaverbi
this/that may honestly be a mobile spreadsheet blepon my end.
the spreadsheets also go weird when i check other site's besides FR's.
this is like a feedback for you guys' future runs and for me too, i guess? i'll try to clear history on my phone's chrome in the future when or if this game returns in the future :D
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8