Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Senate
In vast stretches of Sornieth, dragons hatch from their eggs with their stories already written for them. They are destined for the highest honor of serving their flight’s deity. Never aging or changing they leave behind their personal hoard and their name on the hearts of their parents.
Other dragons are products of long weeks, months, even years of breeding to become THE one dragon for their clan. They stay and while they don’t receive the same honour as the dragons exalted to their deities, they are honoured by living a long live in the service of their respective clans.
Yet another kind of dragon are those that just exist. They have no forewritten destiny, sometimes they are an accident, other times they were supposed to be someone they did not turn out to be.
And yet…. There is something about them…. Something that makes everyone that sees them halt…. It might be something about their ancestry, maybe it’s a twinkle in their eyes or a possibility someone saw in them but whatever it may be… It leads to them staying. They stay in a clan’s lair or sleep the years away in the hibernation den. But every clan that meets them loves them too much to deprive another clan of their… something.
Instead of leaving to serve, they meet a new clan with whom they stay, share their love, their wisdom, their stories of clan’s gone by, of dragons loved and lost, of lairs overfilled and empty, of soulmates, friends and families.
And so they move on, from clan to clan to clan. And they live. And they change. And they age and age and age. And everyone they meet they tell about what lies out there. Honour. Life. Love. Adventure. Possibilities.
In vast stretches of Sornieth, dragons hatch from their eggs with their stories already written for them. They are destined for the highest honor of serving their flight’s deity. Never aging or changing they leave behind their personal hoard and their name on the hearts of their parents.
Other dragons are products of long weeks, months, even years of breeding to become THE one dragon for their clan. They stay and while they don’t receive the same honour as the dragons exalted to their deities, they are honoured by living a long live in the service of their respective clans.
Yet another kind of dragon are those that just exist. They have no forewritten destiny, sometimes they are an accident, other times they were supposed to be someone they did not turn out to be.
And yet…. There is something about them…. Something that makes everyone that sees them halt…. It might be something about their ancestry, maybe it’s a twinkle in their eyes or a possibility someone saw in them but whatever it may be… It leads to them staying. They stay in a clan’s lair or sleep the years away in the hibernation den. But every clan that meets them loves them too much to deprive another clan of their… something.
Instead of leaving to serve, they meet a new clan with whom they stay, share their love, their wisdom, their stories of clan’s gone by, of dragons loved and lost, of lairs overfilled and empty, of soulmates, friends and families.
And so they move on, from clan to clan to clan. And they live. And they change. And they age and age and age. And everyone they meet they tell about what lies out there. Honour. Life. Love. Adventure. Possibilities.
On a site where exalting a dragon is one of the main game plays to advance your flight, dragons get old because someone sees them and says "I love you" and instead of exalting that dragon for riches and advancement, they keep it. And they keep it. And they keep it. Sometimes they leave the site but the dragon stays to age.
When those old dragons filled with love land on the Auction House for fodder prices, I buy them and let them join the Senate, where they share their love with my clan.

I, Potato, catalogue them too, so that people who might need a fitting dragon for their breeding project can see if a Senate member would fit their needs. I invite their dragons to stay for a nest or two and hopefully hatch the dragon baby THEY will love for eternity.

This is something I provide for free, if someone would like to send some food along with their dragon it would be appreciated but it is not needed <3
On a site where exalting a dragon is one of the main game plays to advance your flight, dragons get old because someone sees them and says "I love you" and instead of exalting that dragon for riches and advancement, they keep it. And they keep it. And they keep it. Sometimes they leave the site but the dragon stays to age.
When those old dragons filled with love land on the Auction House for fodder prices, I buy them and let them join the Senate, where they share their love with my clan.

I, Potato, catalogue them too, so that people who might need a fitting dragon for their breeding project can see if a Senate member would fit their needs. I invite their dragons to stay for a nest or two and hopefully hatch the dragon baby THEY will love for eternity.

This is something I provide for free, if someone would like to send some food along with their dragon it would be appreciated but it is not needed <3
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16410364][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/164104/16410364_350.png[/img][/url] This is Fergus, currently oldest Senate member with 6 years, who is modelling the outfit I try to give everyone in the Senate: The Harvest Robes !
16410364_350.png

This is Fergus, currently oldest Senate member with 6 years, who is modelling the outfit I try to give everyone in the Senate: The Harvest Robes !
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
@Venusian
@PuffinSweater
@Sheebit
@fisherboyman

I pinged you because you wanted to see this thread when I got around to putting it up <3
@Venusian
@PuffinSweater
@Sheebit
@fisherboyman

I pinged you because you wanted to see this thread when I got around to putting it up <3
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
7Tp7gtv.png
THEYRE ALL SO GOOD!!!
THEYRE ALL SO GOOD!!!
I was just checking out what happened to some of my dragons babies when i stumbled upon Tea in the senate and it made me REALLY happy! This is so sweet i love it.
I was just checking out what happened to some of my dragons babies when i stumbled upon Tea in the senate and it made me REALLY happy! This is so sweet i love it.
1.png