Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Comfort Plushies / Items?
1 2 3 4 5 6
My beloved Blahaj (aka the ikea shark)
My beloved Blahaj (aka the ikea shark)
42618_1.png MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
IMG_0395_1.png
I have two old raggedy teddy bears... they've been with me all 20 years I have been on this earth.
I have two old raggedy teddy bears... they've been with me all 20 years I have been on this earth.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
My FNAF plushies that I got from my partner :'] My Springtrap plush is my fav tho, I have an official one and a knockoff one to match and they're both so silly looking they make me smile lol
My FNAF plushies that I got from my partner :'] My Springtrap plush is my fav tho, I have an official one and a knockoff one to match and they're both so silly looking they make me smile lol
tiny-pol.png
- he/him
- bi
- neurodivergent
- goth
- art shop
NBJG3D5.gif here's a song
I have this Giant Isopod plush that I got while visiting an aquarium in Japan. I take him with me on plane rides and long car trips because he is soft and the perfect size for hugging. I also really like Giant Isopods. :) Here he is! I used a Nintendo DS box for scale because my hands are ugly as sin and look like scraggly little goblin claws. [img]https://i.imgur.com/etgNyR1.jpg[/img]
I have this Giant Isopod plush that I got while visiting an aquarium in Japan. I take him with me on plane rides and long car trips because he is soft and the perfect size for hugging. I also really like Giant Isopods. :)

Here he is! I used a Nintendo DS box for scale because my hands are ugly as sin and look like scraggly little goblin claws.

etgNyR1.jpg
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa
OMG you have no idea how jealous I'm right now!!!! Isopods are so cute! c:
@JoweeTheRaposa
OMG you have no idea how jealous I'm right now!!!! Isopods are so cute! c:
2aoyUTU.png
My little bunny, Moosh… [img]https://i.imgur.com/ydvEI0b.jpg[/img] I should revive the thread where I posted a pic of him every week… he sure has been around…
My little bunny, Moosh…
ydvEI0b.jpg

I should revive the thread where I posted a pic of him every week… he sure has been around…
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@Tossalor Yeah, Giant Isopods are strangely endearing! They are probably one of my favorite sea critters out there. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Tossalor

Yeah, Giant Isopods are strangely endearing! They are probably one of my favorite sea critters out there.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I have quite a few. [img]https://imgur.com/6d2Eevv.png[/img] In that picture alone, there's: [LIST] [*]The panda-duck stuffed animal from an episode of [i]Gravity Falls[/i] [*]A hyena I got from the Field Museum gift shop [*]Six Squishables (kangaroo, moon lion, plague doctor, plague nurse, king raven, and Baphomet) [*]A handmade griffin I got at a Renaissance Fair [*]A moose I got at a thrift store [*]A spotted pig from the Museum of Science and Industry gift shop [*]Taz, which I got from a thrift store [*]A tiger that looks suspiciously like Hobbes [*]Clawhauser and Nick from [i]Zootopia[/i] [*]A lion that my stepsister got for me when she went to Germany [*]A mini plush toucan [*]A macaroni penguin Beanie Baby that I got at a thrift store [/LIST] Yeah, I do love my plushies...
I have quite a few.

6d2Eevv.png

In that picture alone, there's:
  • The panda-duck stuffed animal from an episode of Gravity Falls
  • A hyena I got from the Field Museum gift shop
  • Six Squishables (kangaroo, moon lion, plague doctor, plague nurse, king raven, and Baphomet)
  • A handmade griffin I got at a Renaissance Fair
  • A moose I got at a thrift store
  • A spotted pig from the Museum of Science and Industry gift shop
  • Taz, which I got from a thrift store
  • A tiger that looks suspiciously like Hobbes
  • Clawhauser and Nick from Zootopia
  • A lion that my stepsister got for me when she went to Germany
  • A mini plush toucan
  • A macaroni penguin Beanie Baby that I got at a thrift store

Yeah, I do love my plushies...
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
My giant Meta Knight plush. This guy has been my main, if not only, source of security for the last 4 years. [img]http://i.imgur.com/FKqguBc.jpg[/img] I can't sleep without cuddling him and I always hide my face in him and cry when I'm upset. He's been my main source of stability since I got him. And my Taranza plushie falls very close behind, the only difference being that unlike my Meta Knight, I can at least sleep without him. He makes me feel better when I am sad or nervous, and I am hugging him to calm myself down as we speak after being upset earlier. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ObZi18s.jpg[/img] I always take him with me for security when I go out somewhere. Which might be a bit sad at age 18, but other people are scary, lol.
My giant Meta Knight plush. This guy has been my main, if not only, source of security for the last 4 years.
FKqguBc.jpg
I can't sleep without cuddling him and I always hide my face in him and cry when I'm upset. He's been my main source of stability since I got him.

And my Taranza plushie falls very close behind, the only difference being that unlike my Meta Knight, I can at least sleep without him. He makes me feel better when I am sad or nervous, and I am hugging him to calm myself down as we speak after being upset earlier.
ObZi18s.jpg
I always take him with me for security when I go out somewhere. Which might be a bit sad at age 18, but other people are scary, lol.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Can't show a picture right but I have this beanbag turtle that I've had for 17 years iirc
I've kept him all this time
Can't show a picture right but I have this beanbag turtle that I've had for 17 years iirc
I've kept him all this time
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6