Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New roleplayers!
1 2 3
Hey guys I set up a discord for us with a permalink. I'll send it individually and then from there you guys can invite others you want in the group
Hey guys I set up a discord for us with a permalink. I'll send it individually and then from there you guys can invite others you want in the group
firefull.png
@CrazyAKApanda do you have a discord as well so we can all talk?
@CrazyAKApanda do you have a discord as well so we can all talk?
I- ok??? i was just passing by, i have enough roleplays to satisfy me for now, ill skip
I- ok??? i was just passing by, i have enough roleplays to satisfy me for now, ill skip
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I'm new to FR and it's been a while since I've roleplayed. Not sure what to start with.
I'm new to FR and it's been a while since I've roleplayed. Not sure what to start with.
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
hey @Sunnyweathers, How are you? I'm not new, but I'm just coming back to flightrising and I'm looking for a friend to roleplay with! Are you intrested? Feel free to say no! Haha.
hey @Sunnyweathers, How are you? I'm not new, but I'm just coming back to flightrising and I'm looking for a friend to roleplay with! Are you intrested? Feel free to say no! Haha.
1 2 3