Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Current Catch my beloved
look at this. LOOK AT IT. [item=Current Catch] Not only is the name a hilarious pun (current = water current, current also = the most "current" (fresh) catch), but it's also so perfect for fisher dragons! I know a lot of people agree that apparel for just... day to day worklife of dragons would be amazing. The sets we got recolors of recently are perfect for this! Well, perfect if your dragon gardens, that is. But this?! Fisher-dragons rejoice! Fish are the most commonly eaten food in my lair- which means I'm definitely gonna have to find a dragon or two to slap this on, hehe. I think it's perfect- it even comes with a little spear! I love weapons for dragons, and I think it being attached to this fish net is a fun feature to work around ;D How do ya'll feel about it?
look at this. LOOK AT IT.

Current Catch

Not only is the name a hilarious pun (current = water current, current also = the most "current" (fresh) catch), but it's also so perfect for fisher dragons! I know a lot of people agree that apparel for just... day to day worklife of dragons would be amazing. The sets we got recolors of recently are perfect for this! Well, perfect if your dragon gardens, that is. But this?! Fisher-dragons rejoice! Fish are the most commonly eaten food in my lair- which means I'm definitely gonna have to find a dragon or two to slap this on, hehe.

I think it's perfect- it even comes with a little spear! I love weapons for dragons, and I think it being attached to this fish net is a fun feature to work around ;D How do ya'll feel about it?
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
I really like it! It's a fun accessory for fisher dragons, like the harvest ones from the gardening sets are good for gardener dragons
I really like it! It's a fun accessory for fisher dragons, like the harvest ones from the gardening sets are good for gardener dragons
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
Probably one of my new favorite fest items! I've been hoping for some kind of fish basket / fishing tools apparel for a while now, so this makes me very happy! I'm going to have to stock up on SO many by the end of the fest!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Probably one of my new favorite fest items! I've been hoping for some kind of fish basket / fishing tools apparel for a while now, so this makes me very happy! I'm going to have to stock up on SO many by the end of the fest!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I adore "practical" apparel, so this is a super cool idea. I'm a bit torn about it being a festival item though; festival apparel tends to be a bit... flashier? And I'd have preferred this to not be a limited piece. Still though, I'm glad it exsists!
I adore "practical" apparel, so this is a super cool idea. I'm a bit torn about it being a festival item though; festival apparel tends to be a bit... flashier? And I'd have preferred this to not be a limited piece. Still though, I'm glad it exsists!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
It's nice to see more "job-focused" accessories in general. Makes designing your dream dragons even more fun.
It's nice to see more "job-focused" accessories in general. Makes designing your dream dragons even more fun.
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
[quote name="TheGoldDragon" date="2022-04-26 09:59:05" ] I adore "practical" apparel, so this is a super cool idea. I'm a bit torn about it being a festival item though; festival apparel tends to be a bit... flashier? And I'd have preferred this to not be a limited piece. Still though, I'm glad it exsists! [/quote] 100% agree with this, but i'm still overjoyed!! came around just in time for the water-themed tab i'm slowly trying to develop lol
TheGoldDragon wrote on 2022-04-26 09:59:05:
100% agree with this, but i'm still overjoyed!! came around just in time for the water-themed tab i'm slowly trying to develop lol
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
[quote name="TheGoldDragon" date="2022-04-26 09:59:05" ] I adore "practical" apparel, so this is a super cool idea. I'm a bit torn about it being a festival item though; festival apparel tends to be a bit... flashier? And I'd have preferred this to not be a limited piece. Still though, I'm glad it exsists! [/quote] I haven't been playing FR for super long, but I just got a G1 who looks like a Crimson Reef Snail and Water element and,,,,,, the vibe of making a scuba-diving dragon that looks both for form and function is such a good move imo. I love Current Catch also bc you could obviously make a hunter/forager/bug catcher, but where's my fisherguys without this apparel??
TheGoldDragon wrote on 2022-04-26 09:59:05:

I haven't been playing FR for super long, but I just got a G1 who looks like a Crimson Reef Snail and Water element and,,,,,, the vibe of making a scuba-diving dragon that looks both for form and function is such a good move imo. I love Current Catch also bc you could obviously make a hunter/forager/bug catcher, but where's my fisherguys without this apparel??
I'm getting like,,, 15 of them
I'm getting like,,, 15 of them
nTa2yPT.png
I love. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJXVgg46/Screenshot-20220427-001511-217.png[/img]
I love.
Screenshot-20220427-001511-217.png
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...
dEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png